What's new

How many Marathi members are here on PDF?

dearone4u
Shardul
faizahmed
voldemort
sandy
ind151
Ignitedmind
jbt90
fateh
freethinker
trident
janjaweed
kk
bhairava
gautam
kumar
rickblood
Birbal
Kingkobra
Indushek
Bond
Bhushan
zeeshan
Nairsahab
JohnDoe
Nirvana
Peshwa
Angeldust
amol

The list is 29 now, Jai Shivaji, Jai Bhavani

dearone4u
Shardul
faizahmed
voldemort
sandy
ind151
Ignitedmind
jbt90
fateh
freethinker
trident
janjaweed
kk
bhairava
gautam
kumar
rickblood
Birbal
Kingkobra
Indushek
Bond
Bhushan
zeeshan
Nairsahab
JohnDoe
Nirvana
Peshwa
Angeldust
amol

The list is 29 now, Jai Shivaji, Jai Bhavani

janjaweed La List Madhun Kaad Too Charsi zavadya Koomdi Chor Lungiwala Anna Ahhe ... :rofl: :lol:

Sick Marathi mentality...where ever they go start counting marathi and making group....

Coming to Pakistan Defence forum and counting Marathi....Go to Maharashtra and shout "How many Marathi members are here " ..you will find plenty.....
Ur Such an Sore Looser ... Ashamed to Call u an Bharatiya Like us ...

Media Effect of Congress Propaganda against SS & MNS... ur blinded by Delusion ... Go wash ur face

are you sick? go to doctor and get treated.

Yes I will go to doctor and ask him I saw a thread on PDF for countign Marathi.....am I sick or I really saw that...:rofl:

Ur Such an Sore Looser ... Ashamed to Call u an Bharatiya Like us ..

I am not ashamed because if I have to count I will count Indian not only Marathi....Yes I am looser because I still have people like you in my country ....

I am not ashamed because if I have to count I will count Indian not only Marathi....Yes I am looser because I still have people like you in my country ....
U r a Real MR. Bean with ur Bean Size Brain & Himalayan Size Ego... I am not a Maharashtrian i am Ethnically a South Indian But Born & Brought up in Mumbai...

I am not a Ignorant Like u to Stop Seeing the Love these People has Given me ... I am a Proud Maharashtrian & a Bharatiya ...

Coming to Pakistan Defence forum and counting Marathi....Go to Maharashtra and shout "How many Marathi members are here " ..you will find plenty.....

Administrators and Moderators don't have any problem with that so whats wrong with you

Yes I will go to doctor and ask him I saw a thread on PDF for countign Marathi.....am I sick or I really saw that...:rofl:

we are just trying to have a good time. Take it easy bro. we love you.

Administrators and Moderators don't have any problem with that so whats wrong with you
because Administrators and Moderators are not Indian....I am.....

I think you should have problem also...if you understand what I mean.....

Back
Top Bottom