What's new

How racists are Chinese?

Unfortunately very true..and expect the massive PDF denials.

The thing is they are not even hesitant about expressing it...sort of like hard core unabashed Southern racist white people.

I remember this girl from Louisiana who matter-of-factly said to me once "Up here in the North I noticed you use the term 'African Americans'..down in the South we just call them N*****. I was like "Whooaa!!"

This also seems to be the thought process of many Chinese. They will do the same sort of thing in a regular conversation as if there was nothing wrong saying it..
When was the last time Chinese people lynched others or beat up other people based on their race? As far as violence goes, it is almost non existent. Yes Chinese tend to be quite insensitive but they are far from the most racist.

You talk as if racist is just calling people names, but the fact is other races are treated the same in China as Han Chinese, Chinese in other countries are disliked just like jews are sometimes disliked in Euroupe, Vietnam, Indonesia all had movements to expell Chinese, and if you ask people from Laos or Cambodia they will tell you Vietnamese are racist.

These days, there are lots of allegation that Chinese are racists and even genocidal not just by media from western countries and their allies. Chinese are racists in Malaysia and India, as well as Malays and Indians' narrative. Chinese are racists according to Singaporean Chinese themselves. HK democratic mobs and free presses keep ranting HK are racists. Similarly in Taiwan.

Mainland Chinese are painted as genocidal against Uyghurs and Tibetans, US Chinese are toxic, Singaporean Chinese are racists, even HK and Taiwan Chinese are racists.

How racists are Chinese?
Chinese are racists as much as anyone else towards those who they are not familiar with but speak differently, look differently, act differently. Racism is nothing but a short cut ingrained in brains to deal with unknown and unfamiliar.

Chinese are racists as much as anyone else towards those who they are not familiar with but speak differently, look differently, act differently. Racism is nothing but a short cut ingrained in brains to deal with unknown and unfamiliar.
I am sure you have a measurement error

Racism is a product of increasing nationalism. I still think chinese are not that much racist. Talking abt racism, no one is mentioning the elephant in the room. The biggest slave traders, and even had human zoo. Funny how they now claim to be champions od humanity and freedom.

When was the last time Chinese people lynched others or beat up other people based on their race? As far as violence goes, it is almost non existent.

I didn't realize beating people up was a minimum requirement threshold to be classified as a racist.

Yes Chinese tend to be quite insensitive but they are far from the most racist.

It's like insisting somebody is less pregnant than others. I didn't know we are scaling it..

Last edited:
I didn't realize beating people up was a minimum requirement threshold to be classified as a racist.

It's like insisting somebody is less pregnant than others.
I would say violence enforced racism is the actual racism that should be dealt with at the political level. Without violence, racism is not much different from other types of prejudice and shouldn't be raised at the political level.

No one can compare to those folks who murdered 30 millions native Americans

In Chinese idioms, 己所不欲勿施于人.
do unto others as you would have them do unto you

Mathew 7:12 is based on a Chinese idiom? amazing!

Sermon on the Mount:
“All things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them.”

Mosaic law which is even older than the Sermon on the Mount contains a parallel commandment: “Whatever is hurtful to you, do not do to any other person.”

I would say violence enforced racism is the actual racism that should be dealt with at the political level. Without violence, racism is not much different from other types of prejudice and shouldn't be raised at the political level.

Hmm....I think far more people would see the direct effects of racism in daily job discrimination vs getting beat up.

Hmm....I think far more people would see the direct effects of racism in daily job discrimination vs getting beat up.
Such racism doesn't need to be dealt with at political level because politics means to enforce with violence. Everyone has some sort of prejudice. Bringing in coercive power to correct it would be to expect every citizen a saint. Society can handle it with other non-violent means. Market competition also provides some ways, too. If someone uses his own racism against a more qualified and capable employee, he will be punished economically by losing this employee to his competitors. Whether he can piece together the cause and the effect is another story.

People seldom know that during Jim Crow era, the government enforced segregation law on bus, which was opposed by bus owners who were mostly white. Politicians love racism. Businessmen don't.

Such racism doesn't need to be dealt with at political level because politics means to enforce with violence. Everyone has some sort of prejudice. Bringing in coercive power to correct it would be to expect every citizen a saint. Society can handle it with other non-violent means. Market competition also provides some ways, too. If someone uses his own racism against a more qualified and capable employee, he will be punished economically by losing this employee to his competitors. Whether he can piece together the cause and the effect is another story.

People seldom know that during Jim Crow era, the government enforced segregation law on bus, which was opposed by bus owners who were mostly white. Politicians love racism. Businessmen don't.

eh..I'm sure there is no shortage of business owners who wouldn't hire any people from groups they dislike.

Back
Top Bottom