What's new

How to be a billionaire.

Copy something what is old then say its is innovative, then people will buy it aka Steve Jobs.

Jokes apart, have strong believe in yourself, do not accept failures and use your creativity to do something innovative and different, capturing the market. The only problem is people with money can become billionaires, money to invest into business.

Hope it helps. :)
You posted according to your name, of all the comments you were indeed the last hope. :lol:

Success guaranteed

AMYBp.jpg

An Italian Job is enough :)

But pls don't be a "Player" it will cost u a billion :lol:

stock market :whistle:
A friend of mine thought the same thing and decided to invest in the Hang Seng after a long consideration .....................Next day the Hang Seng lost 3.2%!!He's still not quite recovered:lol:
The way stock markets are these days, it's better to start a school ..............They make big bucks!!Look at this for instance-
http://mediavigil.blogspot.in/2005_06_01_archive.html
It's quite another matter that it's the school that I'm in...................:P

How to be a billionaire.

Ghodey (horse) bech ke...

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hasan_Ali_Khan

And the easiest way to become a billionaire:
kidnap me > demand few billion $ from my dad > and you are done... :D

I hate the injust capitalist system. Minimum wage here is around 800 dollar. You get social help 200 and you stay around 1000/1100.
Rent for your home is 400 - to 500 euro each month. And then u have gas electricity and water. Both are 150. Then you are obligate to pay each month health insurance. This and that and what left for your pocket? Nothing.

Why the system is injustice man. To live in a little house you must pay DAMN 400 EURO MAN!! Buying a house starts at 150.000 euro. Why, why they suppressing the people why? Why we cant build our own houses or why the houses are not 50.000? They dont want that people get happy with free heart no they push people the let people stress.

dekh bhai very simple...but at first stage you need some money.....1-2 crore rupee kharch karke politician ban ja.....aur uske baad jo loot-pat kar ki bas billionaire ban ke hi ruk..!!

Back
Top Bottom