What's new

How to be a billionaire.

trade forex....4 trillion gets traded every day...u can be a billoinaire in a day

How to be a billionaire.

Other people are giving you illogical answers... I give you the right answer

If you have only 50,000 dollars, convert that currency to Vietnamese Dong which is 1 USD = 20,860 VND at today's rate.

Imagine you convert only 50,000 USD and you have 1,043,000,000.00 VND in your account. You are a billionaire in Vietnamese currency!!!

@wiseman

The only way u can become rich is Stop wasting time on PDF , FB , GF & utilize that Time for doing something productive ... :lol:

If you have only 50,000 dollars, convert that currency to Vietnamese Dong which is 1 USD = 20,860 VND at today's rate.

Imagine you convert only 50,000 USD and you have 1,043,000,000.00 VND in your account. You are a billionaire in Vietnamese currency!!!
He would need lesser if he Converts US Dollars to Zimbabwean Dollars... :rofl:

........... :laugh:

He would need lesser if he Converts US Dollars to Zimbabwean Dollars... :rofl:

The first choice came in my mind was Zimbabwe but they have revalued their currency and now 1 dollar is only 361 ZWD. Had he asked this question couple of years ago I would have said Zimbabwe and he might be a billionaire with his pocket money only

How to be a billionaire.

Write a book on 'How to be a billionaire!'. If you can get it published , you will be a billionaire in no time.

(Buy Silver futures around $28 with stop loss of $26)

You will receive an email, sometimes this gets put in your SPAM folder for some odd reason. You have a wealthy Nigerian banker looking for you so that he can disperse funds to you. Totally legit, you just have to give them your personal information first...

:P

if you want to know the real answer there are 3 real ways

1. Do haram things which i have never or will never do in my life like drugs or something.

2.Get a very good education and career and work in a company for long years till it started , eventually you will get a part.

3. Open a business and if you have luck with you then .

4. this is the best , become a mutait in turkey ( dno whats in english ) , buy land and keep making flats , sell the flats , buy new land , make many flats , sell them , buy massive land , make like 100 flats and billionaire

Pray to GOD for good luck and request for wisdom like Prophet Sulayman.
If you mean become a televangelist, seems to work well in the US...

if you want to know the real answer there are 3 real ways

1. Do haram things which i have never or will never do in my life like drugs or something.

2.Get a very good education and career and work in a company for long years till it started , eventually you will get a part.

3. Open a business and if you have luck with you then .

4. this is the best , become a mutait in turkey ( dno whats in english ) , buy land and keep making flats , sell the flats , buy new land , make many flats , sell them , buy massive land , make like 100 flats and billionaire
That works well in the US too, but you have to have the seed money to buy those first properties....and choose well (not that hard)

Back
Top Bottom