What's new

How to be a billionaire.

Other people are giving you illogical answers... I give you the right answer

If you have only 50,000 dollars, convert that currency to Vietnamese Dong which is 1 USD = 20,860 VND at today's rate.

Imagine you convert only 50,000 USD and you have 1,043,000,000.00 VND in your account. You are a billionaire in Vietnamese currency!!!

Tu ne to JanjaWeed se bhi bari chawali mari hai. :lol:

How to be a billionaire.

Open the NATO supply line and demand it from US. :usflag:

sell your shoes, mark a price at 1 billion, find a friend and aks him do follow you, and exchange your shoes with him, then you and your friend are all billionaires, bcs you two all have shoes at a price of 1 billion

I know the secret but I won't tell you.

What, become a politician?

import export of drugs from afghanistan to west -usa-east asia - china :rofl:

Too risky!

Do plenty of business involving pimps from all around the world :D

A corporate Pimps Ltd.

Jokes apart, have strong believe in yourself, do not accept failures and use your creativity to do something innovative and different, capturing the market. The only problem is people with money can become billionaires, money to invest into business.

Hope it helps. :)

You said it right and than, you screwed it with "you must have money to become a billionaire", What about Apples founders, Ford, shwab and many more all over the world.
But most of the time the crooks make it, ignoring the fact that they have to pay some how for it, they end up in jail, see Russian quick billionaires Examples.

Become a politician.

Or better yet, become a Jew.

If you mean become a televangelist, seems to work well in the US...

That works well in the US too, but you have to have the seed money to buy those first properties....and choose well (not that hard)

The best is to become a Hollywood star. But first you have to be a Jew, become one or at least leak some Jewish arses.

I know the secret but I won't tell you.

You mean, we have a billionaire on PDF.

Pray to GOD for good luck and request for wisdom like Prophet Sulayman.

It is true; Al Arzako biyadi Allah.

Kill justin beiber for me. I will give you $10 billion.

If you manage to do it within a week from now, i might throw in my neighbour's wife, or neighbour(depends on you sexual preferance)

Other people are giving you illogical answers... I give you the right answer

If you have only 50,000 dollars, convert that currency to Vietnamese Dong which is 1 USD = 20,860 VND at today's rate.

Imagine you convert only 50,000 USD and you have 1,043,000,000.00 VND in your account. You are a billionaire in Vietnamese currency!!!

I can do that, no problem. How many babes I get in Vietnam ?

Anyone who has to ask others on how to become a billionaire and never become one himself.

Come to India, join any political party in UP, u will be rich:D

kidnap this kid
2447560102.jpg

you will become rich

Back
Top Bottom