What's new

How to create an attractive thread

amigonaqvi

New Recruit

Reaction score
Members are posting lot of threads every day but few of them are attractive. I want to learn from my fellow members " how to create an attractive thread."

Just post in few hot girls photo , trust me every one will follow your thread .
Thats how u create an attractive thread :lol:

Open india bashing, pakistan bashing, china bashing threads. Internet warriors of that country who got bashed will unite to repel the troll :)

Also religion does the trick, but there is a risk of getting banned.

What exactly do you mean by attractive. Dear Voldemort I mean a thread that can engage the readers.

According to me create an Indian bashing thread and u will get maximum response....even mods will turn a blind eye if that bashing includes some banned topic on forum(like indian economy)

What exactly do you mean by attractive. Dear Voldemort I mean a thread that can engage the readers.

Easy Post Controversial News . One which is taking respect of self-pompous zealot Keyboard warring patriots for a ride . They will reply will all keys firing from their keyboard till you abandon that thread and take cover in some other thread . Many a times they will chase you in that thread too picking up the previous argument .

and don't go for bashing other countries(except india) on banned topic otherwise u will get a life time ban

IMO the content should be good, well written and a bit humerous.

For me humor is a very essential part to any story or article it makes the reader more engaged and allows him to concentrate more on the content rather than skip off parts...

Members are posting lot of threads every day but few of them are attractive. I want to learn from my fellow members " how to create an attractive thread."

Trust me !! There are few pakistani and chinese friends(even Elites :D) out there( don wish to name them though, u will see soon), who are expert in twisting thread titles for attractive attention and thanks gathering :) Learn from them :D

importance of issue or event make it attractive.:kiss3:

You already made one by yourself ..where trolls like me can enjoy ..

Back
Top Bottom