What's new

I am Punjabi

BS...
we all r pakistani but if u r punjabi then get out from pakistan nd make an island "punjabistan"..we dont want to divide pakistan anymore...
i m a pathan but i m first pakistani ...Long live pakistan nd Pakistani's
My prayers r with u my Dear Pakistan

Exactly spoken like a true punjabi.

This what we have been trying to wake our people to that punjabis are the enemy of pushtoon and baloch blood.

They have dominated goverment and politics and have the highest population and are breeding other groups out so they always have an upper hand in votes etc.

Insha Allah those days of treachery and discrimination are coming to an end and we will push our people and terrortery and not stop till sarhad once again borders river jehlum.

I mean what would we have expected from punjabis who are nothing but undercover indians in nature and by heritage and roots.

Pokhtoon baloch mille khua till the bitter end.
you do realize he was being sarcastic, right? it's thoughts like this that will be the end of us, and the end of the ummah as a whole.

you do realize he was being sarcastic, right? it's thoughts like this that will be the end of us, and the end of the ummah as a whole.

Well wether it was sarcasm or not. i stand by what i said and strong belive that they are breeding other groups out.

They been sitting comfy at home and watching pussoon and balochs blood spill by collaborating with external elements.

These were the people who ran to join the british army and collaborated to supress others and offered their women to the british etc (Look at hera mandi still exists).

Now pushtoon domination is coming and together with balochs we will be invincible people of superior race culture and history cannot be defeated by people of dirty indian heritage.

Now violence has even reached lahore let them feel pain like we felt for years.

Well wether it was sarcasm or not. i stand by what i said and strong belive that they are breeding other groups out.

They been sitting comfy at home and watching pussoon and balochs blood spill by collaborating with external elements.

These were the people who ran to join the british army and collaborated to supress others and offered their women to the british etc (Look at hera mandi still exists).

Now pushtoon domination is coming and together with balochs we will be invincible people of superior race culture and history cannot be defeated by people of dirty indian heritage.

Now violence has even reached lahore let them feel pain like we felt for years.
Hmm..So i guess you are a traitor.Trust me on this, there will be no independent Baluchistan or Baluchistan.It's because of bigots like you that our country is in shambles.Anyway i don't want to reply you in the same manner..
Pakistan Zindabad.:pakistan:

Hmm..So i guess you are a traitor.Trust me on this, there will be no independent Baluchistan or Baluchistan.It's because of bigots like you that our country is in shambles.Anyway i don't want to reply you in the same manner..
Pakistan Zindabad.:pakistan:

So would you deny that there is an elements of truth in the above statement.

would you deny that punjabis have an indian heritage?

would you deny that they joined the british in their army?

would you deny that they have highest population groth and are breeding other groups out?

would you deny that you have collaborated with external elements and killed pushtoons?

would you deny that you guys killed Akbar bugti?

would you deny the existance of hera mandi the red light distrit of lahore?

would you deny we got you on the run?

who said anything about independence, not me how can you be independent from what belongs to us anyway.

Yes, so what if we have Indian heritage?At that time you people were also Indians.
Yes, and they later fought for Pakistan against India.
So what if they have higher population dude?You are a racist.
Yes, i deny that..Do you know there are top Pushtoon Generals too in PAK Army.
Yes, he was a terrorist.I am glad he is killed and hopefully he is burning in hell
So what if there is a heera mandi in lahore?We're not importing Pushtoons girls in hera mandi so you should not have a problem with that.

shame that people call themselves punjabi and not pakistani
if u feel something is unfair in the government stop complaining and set up ur own candidates instead of putting ur faith on nawaz shariff [one of the most corrupt politicians along with zardari] and his dogs
same goes for every one else who makes this statement
if u want change and justice MAKE IT HAPPEN
dont rely ur future on dogs

So would you deny that there is an elements of truth in the above statement.

would you deny that they have highest population groth and are breeding other groups out?

would you deny that you have collaborated with external elements and killed pushtoons?

would you deny we got you on the run?

who said anything about independence, not me how can you be independent from what belongs to us anyway.

You sir are not a Pakhtun, Punjabi or Baluchi - you are a traitorous Afghan and a racist bigot. All you have to do is swap the words 'White and Black' in place of 'Pakhtun and Punjabi' in your diatribe for the racism and prejudice to become clear.

The Afghans never could stand Pakistan (much like the Indians, as the actions of both nations post partition have shown us), and they likely never will stand Pakistan (again much like the Indians), and in that hatred for Pakistan you and the Afghans have a common purpose and ideology with the Indians - ironic, you share the sentiment of that very group you despise.

The Baluch militant groups (Baluch-Pakhtun I heard you say) are funded and supported by the CIA and Indians (in Iran and Pakistan respectively). The FATA operations are being led by a Pakhtun from the Tribal areas (Gen. Tariq Khan) and the primary force leading those operations is the FC, again almost entirely comprised of Pakhtuns from the Tribal belt.

Your diatribe is not just racist, it is sheer distortion and intellectual dishonesty as well.

Yes they did infact incase you haven't forgotten they shared the same heritage with you and ruled South Asia for ages.

As did many Pakhtun's targeted to be the most easily sold out people.

Certainly and so is the case with Pashtun families in Karachi

Definately not unless you include dictators but they targeted every one

Yes a dictator from the city of Karachi did that.

No it is like any other red light district in all cities of the world

I today understand another purpose of the indian embassies in Afghan to spread propaganda and I think you are no Pakistani or Balochi or Pakhtun.

Yes they did infact incase you haven't forgotten they shared the same heritage with you and ruled South Asia for ages.

As did many Pakhtun's targeted to be the most easily sold out people.

Certainly and so is the case with Pashtun families in Karachi

Definately not unless you include dictators but they targeted every one

Yes a dictator from the city of Karachi did that.

No it is like any other red light district in all cities of the world

I today understand another purpose of the indian embassies in Afghan to spread propaganda and I think you are no Pakistani or Balochi or Pakhtun.

ok yar simple answer now closing ur eyes and denying am a pakistani pushtoon is not gonna help the problem go away. But good luck.

You sir are not a Pakhtun, Punjabi or Baluchi - you are a traitorous Afghan and a racist bigot. All you have to do is swap the words 'White and Black' in place of 'Pakhtun and Punjabi' in your diatribe for the racism and prejudice to become clear.

The Afghans never could stand Pakistan (much like the Indians, as the actions of both nations post partition have shown us), and they likely never will stand Pakistan (again much like the Indians), and in that hatred for Pakistan you and the Afghans have a common purpose and ideology with the Indians - ironic, you share the sentiment of that very group you despise.

The Baluch militant groups (Baluch-Pakhtun I heard you say) are funded and supported by the CIA and Indians (in Iran and Pakistan respectively). The FATA operations are being led by a Pakhtun from the Tribal areas (Gen. Tariq Khan) and the primary force leading those operations is the FC, again almost entirely comprised of Pakhtuns from the Tribal belt.

Your diatribe is not just racist, it is sheer distortion and intellectual dishonesty as well.

ok yar am an afghan does that make you happy?

but so is every pushtton of sarhad an afghan by race.

keep denying am a pakistani if that makes you feel better, its ok for punjabis to show ignorance and criticise but when favour is returned then you guys cant handle it.

Awaaz,

According to the 1998 census, the growth rates of both NWFP and Sindh were higher than the Punjab.
NWFP: 2.8
Sindh: 2.8
Punjab: 2.6
Baluchistan: 2.5

Pakistan.Gov.pk - The Official Web Gateway to the Government of Pakistan

The fertility rates of the NWFP and Baluchistan are higher as well:

NWFP: 4.5
Baluchistan: 4.6
Punjab: 4.3
Sindh: 4.3

Population Association of Pakistan-Statistics

At least bother to do some basic research before spouting out such lies, similar to some of the distortions about the demographic composition of the Pakistan Army currently.

"...In 2001, the Punjabis constituted over 71 per cent of the army. The numerical strength was reduced in later years and has been brought down to just over 57 per cent this year. A further three per cent decrease in recruitment from that province is on the cards by 2011. ...

...Within a decade (2001-2011), the composition of Pakhtuns in the army would increase by one per cent to 14.5 per cent.

A two per cent increase will be made in the number of Sindhis bringing their total strength to 17 per cent by 2011...

The representation of Balochis, which was nil in 2001, constitutes 3.2 per cent at present. Their composition would be increased to 4 per cent by 2011.

Similarly, with their zero per cent presence in the army seven years ago, the people from Azad Kashmir and Northern Areas now constitute 9.11 per cent of the army. However, their number would be curtailed to 9 per cent in 2011."

http://www.defence.pk/forums/land-forces/7289-punjab-s-dominance-army-being-reduced.html

I think it is pretty clear who is lying and distorting. By the way, Afghan is not an ethnicity, it is a nationality just like Pakistani or Indian - a nationality comprised of various ethnic groups (Tajik, Uzbek, Hazara, Pakhtun etc.) that chose to live as one nation ('choose' might be the wrong word, forced under various autocrats and dictators might be more appropriate), though currently they can't stand each other.

ok yar simple answer now closing ur eyes and denying am a pakistani pushtoon is not gonna help the problem go away. But good luck.

I think you should approach with a more positive approach you would understand that a lot has been done for provinces but a lot of corrupt leaders have taken steam out of the projects. But only during the Nawaz era was tourism and travel at a boom for the NWFP progress can only be done when a concordious approach is made.

Awaaz,

According to the 1998 census, the growth rates of both NWFP and Sindh were higher than the Punjab.
NWFP: 2.8
Sindh: 2.8
Punjab: 2.6
Baluchistan: 2.5

Pakistan.Gov.pk - The Official Web Gateway to the Government of Pakistan

The fertility rates of the NWFP and Baluchistan are higher as well:

NWFP: 4.5
Baluchistan: 4.6
Punjab: 4.3
Sindh: 4.3

Population Association of Pakistan-Statistics

At least bother to do some basic research before spouting out such lies, similar to some of the distortions about the demographic composition of the Pakistan Army currently.

"...In 2001, the Punjabis constituted over 71 per cent of the army. The numerical strength was reduced in later years and has been brought down to just over 57 per cent this year. A further three per cent decrease in recruitment from that province is on the cards by 2011. ...

...Within a decade (2001-2011), the composition of Pakhtuns in the army would increase by one per cent to 14.5 per cent.

A two per cent increase will be made in the number of Sindhis bringing their total strength to 17 per cent by 2011...

The representation of Balochis, which was nil in 2001, constitutes 3.2 per cent at present. Their composition would be increased to 4 per cent by 2011.

Similarly, with their zero per cent presence in the army seven years ago, the people from Azad Kashmir and Northern Areas now constitute 9.11 per cent of the army. However, their number would be curtailed to 9 per cent in 2011."

http://www.defence.pk/forums/land-forces/7289-punjab-s-dominance-army-being-reduced.html

I think it is pretty clear who is lying and distorting. By the way, Afghan is not an ethnicity, it is a nationality just like Pakistani or Indian - a nationality comprised of various ethnic groups (Tajik, Uzbek, Hazara, Pakhtun etc.) that chose to live as one nation ('choose' might be the wrong word, forced under various autocrats and dictators might be more appropriate), though currently they can't stand each other.

Awell so are you saying that 65 percent of pakistani population is not punjabi?.

Forget those figures that you brought, the fact is 65 percent of pakistani population is punjabi and they are have a policy to sustain that so they always have an upper hand in the electoral system.

Back
Top Bottom