What's new

IAF deploys fighters near Pak border

Wow, thats simply impressive, Indian on the moon without even wearing a "space suit", a wake up call to the whole world. :argh::hang2:

They don't need a space suit guys ... they are already so full of "Hot Air".

WOW man without blaming Indian or Pak ppl, this forum has been totally stooped to such a level!! can't imagine!! I think it's night time in Pak and everything is being done at this time!!!

And what time is it in india? not so far of time from PAK stop the blame game.:tdown:

I think they follow the slogan "Eat the propaganda " :D[/quote]

Sir,

This post is absolutely unacceptable. A poster needs to have some level of conscience and show respect to human misery regardless of race color or creed.

You ought to be grateful to the Lord for bringing you into a well to do family.

We must never cherish and make fun of human misery ---regardless of whomsoever it is.

Just wanted to ask you----have ever been without food---no money to buy anything---starving---nowhere to go---I guess not. Then you may never begin to comprehend what a human being goes through.

I feel ashamed of you posting that picture.

I didnot think our board allowed such expressions.

I think they follow the slogan "Eat the propaganda " :D[/quote]

what the hell...such posts which cherish on the problems oh human beings should not be allowed...

posts these days are really of lowest levels:tdown:

India should reduce some defence expenditure so it can reduce poverty. Irregardless of this picture, these are humans eating on the floor.

@ MastanKhan
u're putting some valid points here...but the military planners on either side are not MORONS...THIS move is certainly for a cold start strike...what if within a few minutes the migs 29/MKi's bomb all the targets within Pakistan which can hit these bases where these fighters are based and after completing the mission (with some SAM hits from PAF) return to some other far off bases ? and whatz the proof that thr r 2 squdrn's ? can be couple of dozens of dummy or junk aircraft...

^^ yeah news spread of MIG-29s being stationed there and actually JUNK aircrafts being pit for display..quite a strategy..

@ MastanKhan
u're putting some valid points here...but the military planners on either side are not MORONS...

Hi,

My man if I was you---I would not bet my house on those millitary planners from either side.

^^ yeah news spread of MIG-29s being stationed there and actually JUNK aircrafts being pit for display..quite a strategy..

build as many airfileds as possible close to border..place as many junk & dummy painted SU30's..in this way we can easily deplete all the Pakistani counter measures easily..:lol: joking

what the hell...such posts which cherish on the problems oh human beings should not be allowed...

posts these days are really of lowest levels:tdown:

Why are you Indians getting mad at this post? This is YOUR fault.

India is spending billions of dollars in Afghanistan when instead they could use that money for its internal problems. But the real reason behind this is that India does not give a damn about the hundred of millions of Indians that go hungry every day and those that die from hunger/disease, etc.

Thats why it pisses me off when you Indians keep on bringing up the Mumbai Attacks. India does not give a damn about the 175 that died, they just keep using these attacks to hurt Pakistan and get the world's sympathy. It is a political move for bringing up the Mumbai attacks.

i have seen the adam pur airbase in wikimapia thats little outside the city and not so much faraway from the pak border
and migs are cleaarly seen parked there

they can be easy prey for paf in there preemptive strikes and it would be vrnurable for india

same time cruise missiles can also be used to eliminates the threats near border as reaction time from enemy is less too in this scenario
so some advantages and some disadvantages are there

Come about guys, be serious, Indians are over the Moon. :lol:

indians-landed-in-the-moon.jpg

Not only they are on the moon they have started a business there too.
:D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom