What's new

IAF deploys fighters near Pak border

India is spending billions of dollars in Afghanistan when instead they could use that money for its internal problems. But the real reason behind this is that India does not give a damn about the hundred of millions of Indians that go hungry every day and those that die from hunger/disease, etc.

India is surely spending dollars in other countries. And Afghanistan is not alone in this regard. Either way, it is used for development work. Now please do not come up with 100s of consulates theory.

Now come to "India don't give a damn about its millions or people" -> It was govt obly who brought green, white, economic, telecom and other many revolutions. Perhaps you should know how much is the middle class population in India. They were just elevated to this level due to mainly govt policies in last 2 decades. Also the fraction of poverty is getting reduced. We are still not there but we will be there.

Before pointing fingers on India's defense budget, please look for total Indian GPD and share given to defense. You would have a better idea about how much govt is spending on what.

Thats why it pisses me off when you Indians keep on bringing up the Mumbai Attacks. India does not give a damn about the 175 that died, they just keep using these attacks to hurt Pakistan and get the world's sympathy. It is a political move for bringing up the Mumbai attacks.

Mumbai attacks was imposed upon India. And we are seeing growing involvement of Pakistani "non-state actors". So it is govt responsibility to expose true nature of these attacks. And no Indian thinks GoI is not taking care of us. Only you are shouting.

Lastly all this was offtopic. I agree with thinktank's analysis that this forward deployment works both ways. However there are limited number of planes stationed there and rest are in safe areas. So practically India is not at loss here. But as this reduces the time to respond then it is good move by IAF. I am pretty sure Indian planners would have thought about all pros and cons of this.

if m not wrong india is still evaluating agni 2 :D it failed many times just recent test was successful :D

thats because we Indians are not like Super-duper Pakistan military that inducts all its missiles without even testing and even if they test - all of them miraculously work with a 100% sucess rate that not even US,Russia are able to attain.:lol:

thats because we Indians are not like Super-duper Pakistan military that inducts all its missiles without even testing and even if they test - all of them miraculously work with a 100% sucess rate that not even US,Russia are able to attain.:lol:

and they have got FARTJAMMERS :lol:

:hitwall: Talk about Indian missiles. They're all failures, because when our armed forces tested them, they failed. And ofcourse we went back and fixed those problems.

But seriously, dude. Pakistan is ahead of India in making missiles.

:sniper:

we tested each missile more then 5 times and every time test was successful and u guys always failed in any field of missile sum times ur missiles stop working at night :lol: and sum times it goes away from the target :lol: according to u we are just importing chinese n korean missiles then whats wrong in importing missiles ???? we havent wasted money like u indians did on failed missiles program :lol:

:hitwall: Talk about Indian missiles. They're all failures, because when our armed forces tested them, they failed. And ofcourse we went back and fixed those problems.

But seriously, dude. Pakistan is ahead of India in making missiles.

:sniper:

yes we are ahead in missile tech :angel: example is of a cruise missiles which most of the developed countries havent made yet and turkey is now interested in pakistan's cruise missile project too :angel: n u are still working on cruise missile projects which we have done 5 years back :pop:

yes we are ahead in missile tech :angel: example is of a cruise missiles which most of the developed countries havent made yet and turkey is now interested in pakistan's cruise missile project too :angel: n u are still working on cruise missile projects which we have done 5 years back :pop:

Dude you are too much into your popcorn. Lol at that!
Are you really that dumb?

Yes this is just a diwali cracker with a range of 500 m...:lol:

Brahmos - Click here

we tested each missile more then 5 times and every time test was successful and u guys always failed in any field of missile sum times ur missiles stop working at night and sum times it goes away from the target :lol: according to u we are just importing chinese n korean missiles then whats wrong in importing missiles ???? we havent wasted money like u indians did on failed missiles program

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Dude you are too much into your popcorn. Lol at that!
Are you really that dumb?

lol dude u should know only few nations have that capability of cruise missiles 4 or 5 if m not wrong :pop: check it out .... i dont know why wikipedia showed india's cruise missile which is not even developed yet i think sum indian edited that page :lol:

It is a joint venture between Russia and India. Why you jump to conclusions?
Read this - Joint Venture - BrahMos.com

Hope i made my point clear. India has contributed a lot in this project.

This is made in India
Sagarika / K-15 / Shourya / Nirbhay

India gets ready for 'Nirbhay', the new cruise missile - *National News ? News ? MSN India

it was joint venture not home made cruise missile of india if india is soo ahead in missile tech why they still in phase of developing a cruise missile ... what were ur contribution in bra-mos just money :lol:
plz dont bring such missiles which are still not inducted if u wana bring names of such missiles then i can also cring under development versions of babur cruise missile naval version and long range version etc :angel:

its was joint venture not home made cruise missile of india if india is soo ahead in missile tech why they still in phase of developing a cruise missile ... what were ur contribution in bra-mos just money :lol:
plz dont bring such missiles which are still not inducted if u wana bring names of such missiles then i can also cring under development versions of babur cruise missile naval version and long range version etc :angel:

You should have read the link which i posted. I suppose you haven't read it that is why you are coming up with this type of false statements.

Here you go from defence pk only - http://www.defence.pk/forums/weapons-club/14585-brahmos-cruise-missile-russia-india-4.html

Read post no 47.
And if you still think we only contributed money then let it be.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom