What's new

Image that captures your attention

chharoonahmad

New Recruit

Reaction score
Hi

I came across this image on FB. There is something special and distinctive to it which captures your attention. I couldn't even figure out if it's painting or just a camera product. Do you have any information on it? Please share it with me. Thanks.

picdxs.jpg

good looking girls, thats all I see, hope they are real thats all I care :D

^ Yes, they definitely look Persian. You can tell from their 'soft' beauty.

0908_Afg2.jpg

The spark in her eyes and the smile on her face is possibly the most genuine smile I have ever seen.

This is a painting by famous iranian painter Imān Maleki.it`s called "The old album" "albome-ghadimi"(in persian probably). you can go to his website for some more paintings imanmaleki.com
or here for (cheasan.com/Pictures/Paintings/ImanMaleki/) .. i can`t directly post the links because i don`t have enough posts... wonderful paintings indeed..

Very nice painting. And interesting too. Pretty girls look at photos, thought provoking...

This is a painting by famous iranian painter Imān Maleki.it`s called "The old album" "albome-ghadimi"(in persian probably). you can go to his website for some more paintings imanmaleki.com
or here for (cheasan.com/Pictures/Paintings/ImanMaleki/) .. i can`t directly post the links because i don`t have enough posts... wonderful paintings indeed..

Thank you very much. And welcome to the forums!

Best regards
Haroon

Very nice painting. And interesting too. Pretty girls look at photos, thought provoking...

Who knows whats in the photo..:D
Thought provoking indeed...

Last night, in a live charity programme for the flood victims, some dude paid Rs.10000000 (One Crore) for a pencil portrait of.....
this disaster.

32465_42155975.jpg

Back
Top Bottom