What's new

Imran Khan (ইমরান খান) talking about Bangladesh

Lol.. the fukin attention seeking obsession..
Okay BD, you are cleopetra and Pakistan is Mark Anthony.

You are “supa powa”. We is poor. :(

Stop your self fellatio!
:lol:
After Indians, Bangladeshis are most obsessed with Pakistanis.:lol:
Modi:Hasina= malik:rakhel IN❤️‍BD
You guys are jerk....OP is pro Pakistani guy...He supports Pakistan....I know his messages' archive/history...It's in my mind.

You guys don't realize how Bengalis were supporting Pakistan in recent fight with India....

Go check video of recent fight b/w Pakistan and India - the downing of Indian jet.

Comment section is filled with pro Pakistan people - and Bengalis are there as well.

Bengali government may be on side of India but most of her people are with Pakistan

These people are people who are no different than Indians, consumed by and blinded by ultra nationalism, only know how to poke fun, and turn a blind eye when even their own cherished leader is saying something which hurts the nationalistic ego.

I have often made mistakes with my brothers, some very serious, we even have at times come to blows but never, never would we side with a outsider to beat my brother. The day one crosses that red line ~ he is no brother of mine. Cut him loose .....

Yes, very edgy dude. Very edgy. Pakistani supremacists zindabad I guess is your motto.

Bengali government may be on side of India but most of her people are with Pakistan
Bollocks. BD is a democracy and the government they have, won the darned elections and is extremely popular. Your argumant could be applied to any country. Government is bad but people are good. Which is self serving rubbish. Anyway it matters nought today. When it mattered in 1971 they sided with Indian's. Rest is cobblers ...

Pakistani supremacists zindabad I guess is your motto.
Yes. And my uncle was in Bangla '71. And I heard his stories about these people.

And I am full on 1000% pro Imran Khan long before he became PM. But that does not mean I agree with him on every single sentence he has ever uttered ....

Yes. And my uncle was in Bangla '71. And I heard his stories about these people.

And I am full on 1000% pro Imran Khan long before he became PM. But that does not mean I agree with him on every single sentence he has ever uttered ....

Not everyone was a saint in that war, the devils horns showed on all sides. But there should be no doubt we made mistakes, and were at fault due to which the war began.

White supremacists and Pakistani supremacists. Two sides of the same coin. Sad world.

I posted it to show that Imran Khan is different that other PMs of Pakistan.

And I also think that IK has something to do improve the relation with BD-PK.

And there are the elements of both love and hate for Pakistan among the Bangladeshis.

I hope that all Bangladeshis are not taken equally regarding the perception about Pakistan.

Some BD members here just want to spread hatred to establish their political agenda by maligning Pakistan and it works here unfortunately.

Not different just that his views are more documented, Zardari and NS didnt care enough to comment on the topic, and Musharraf similarly admitted that Pakistan did bad things.

Anyway its good to be hopeful for improved relations but as long as Mrs Hasina remains in charge there will never be any change.

I have often made mistakes with my brothers, some very serious, we even have at times come to blows but never, never would we side with a outsider to beat my brother. The day one crosses that red line ~ he is no brother of mine. Cut him loose .....

Point is we are NOT the brothers and sisters of bengalis. We NEVER have been.

These people are people who are no different than Indians, consumed by and blinded by ultra nationalism, only know how to poke fun, and turn a blind eye when even their own cherished leader is saying something which hurts the nationalistic ego.

Dude...Bengalis also did mistakes there. It was just unfortunate.

We are quite crazy on Bangladesh because it usually sides with India and does propaganda against us. Our nationalists are not wrong either...I am sure they are not disrespecting common Bengali people

Not everyone was a saint in that war, the devils horns showed on all sides. But there should be no doubt we made mistakes, and were at fault due to which the war began.

White supremacists and Pakistani supremacists. Two sides of the same coin. Sad world.

Yes, yes

We should care about the whole muslim world whilst everybody tries to stab us in the back

Hell, lets let in another million Pakistan loving afghans to support Afghanistan

For a change lets put Pakistan first

@Indus Pakistan your uncle saw but many of my family members martyred by Mukhti BAhni in 1971 as one of few those who migrated not once but twice for Pakistan(as PAkistan is on name of Islam part of our faith ) lost property lost many family members more sad thing hindus not able to killed as many in 1947 than they did in 1971 but man that not the way just while ago an thread shot to hell an bd member just to start trolling Pakistanis and our guys happily jump it super ugly scene even questioning their faith woh tu soonay giya apny sheer lagy pary hain

Last edited:
Bollocks. BD is a democracy and the government they have, won the darned elections and is extremely popular. Your argumant could be applied to any country. Government is bad but people are good. Which is self serving rubbish. Anyway it matters nought today. When it mattered in 1971 they sided with Indian's. Rest is cobblers ...

I understand your point. Still, I feel common Muslim Bengali doesn't agree with her gov't Pakistan's policy....otherwise he would not be writing pro Pakistan comments on every video of Pakistan.

Bengalis also don't like Indians to some degree...They hate Indians' bullyism just like us

Admitting one's mistakes takes humility. And humility is a mark of greatness. I personally believe that the Bengalis were the greater offenders in the events that lead to the creation of Bangladesh. But I appreciate the fact that many Pakistanis, including IK, admit that they did commit injustices on the Bengali people.

I do wish that Bangladeshis did not exaggerate what befell them, and I would like to see Bangladeshis admit that they too made mistakes. Alas, under the current AL government, anyone even remotely implying that the Bengalis were partly at fault would be branded a traitor and sent to jail (or the gallows).

Yes, yes

We should care about the whole muslim world whilst everybody tries to stab us in the back

Hell, lets let in another million Pakistan loving afghans to support Afghanistan

For a change lets put Pakistan first

You have no right to question Trump's decision then on Golan Heights and neither do others here: after all, he is putting his Nation first.

Sounds insane doesn't it? There's an extent to which you put your nation first, where it breaks basic human principles and laws, and causes injustice, you stop there and draw a line.

Disloyalty? Oh, please. Accepting faults is not disloyalty. Just listen to what Imran Khan has to say if you have even the slightest shred of sanity which is not dictated by ultra nationalism. We aren't saints, we have made mistakes, if you refuse to accept your mistake, you are bound to repeat it. Period.

I have found Bangladeshi sentiments to be mixed about Pakistan, just like in Iran; but I think it is lack of acceptance and sincerity from our side which is to be ultimately blamed.
What mistakes?

@Indus Pakistan your uncle saw but many of my family members martyred by Mukhti BAhni in 1971 as one of few those who migrated not once but twice for Pakistan(as PAkistan is on name of Islam part of our faith ) lost property lost many family members more sad thing hindus not able to killed as many in 1947 than they did in 1971 but man that not the way just while ago an thread goes to dog an bd member just to start trolling Pakistanis and our guys happily jump it super ugly scene even questioning their faith which is not our right @Alternatiiv that i was afraid of from when some bd trolls joined(always get help by indian trolls) and our guys become super aggressive too not an good sign

Sharing comments of Imran Khan is now trolling, wow, brilliant logic, friend.

What mistakes?

I think the videos speak. Imran Khan said something, do bother to listen to what he has to say, thanks.

Back
Top Bottom