What's new

Imran Khan (ইমরান খান) talking about Bangladesh

bera garq pehly sirf indian trolls joined that forum now bangladeshi too they posting things just focusing them but its Pakistan Defence forum why don't they go and create their own ?admin should make some guidelines and better redefine thread posting rules

Lol.. the fukin attention seeking obsession..
Okay BD, you are cleopetra and Pakistan is Mark Anthony.

You are “supa powa”. We is poor. :(

Stop your self fellatio!
:lol:
bera garq pehly sirf indian trolls joined that forum now bangladeshi too they posting things just focusing them but its Pakistan Defence forum why don't they go and create their own ?admin should make some guidelines and better redefine thread posting rules
After Indians, Bangladeshis are most obsessed with Pakistanis.:lol:

Ohh the obsession hahahah

I think OP posted this thread to hear what members have to say about Imran Khan's comments, but people too obsessed with national ego will of course deflect from the topic. :)

Lol.. the fukin attention seeking obsession..
Okay BD, you are cleopetra and Pakistan is Mark Anthony.

You are “supa powa”. We is poor. :(

Stop your self fellatio!
:lol:
After Indians, Bangladeshis are most obsessed with Pakistanis.:lol:
These fcukers lined up with Ganghoo Indian army and together were hunting our young boys in green like animals in 1971. Lest anybody forget. Picture says million words.

6e4kfhqrp7401.jpg

aurroaaaaa_1486986767.jpg

I think OP posted this thread to hear what members have to say about Imran Khan's comments, but people too obsessed with national ego will of course deflect from the topic. :)

I posted it to show that Imran Khan is different that other PMs of Pakistan.

And I also think that IK has something to do improve the relation with BD-PK.

And there are the elements of both love and hate for Pakistan among the Bangladeshis.

I hope that all Bangladeshis are not taken equally regarding the perception about Pakistan.

Some BD members here just want to spread hatred to establish their political agenda by maligning Pakistan and it works here unfortunately.

I believe ur disloyalty is getting in the way

Disloyalty? Oh, please. Accepting faults is not disloyalty. Just listen to what Imran Khan has to say if you have even the slightest shred of sanity which is not dictated by ultra nationalism. We aren't saints, we have made mistakes, if you refuse to accept your mistake, you are bound to repeat it. Period.

I posted it to show that Imran Khan is different that other PMs of Pakistan.

And I also think that IK has something to do improve the relation with BD-PK.

And there are the elements of both love and hate for Pakistan among the Bangladeshis.

I hope that all Bangladeshis are taken equally regarding the preception about Pakistan.

Some BD members here just want to spread hatred to establish their political agenda by maligning Pakistan and it works here unfortunately.

I have found Bangladeshi sentiments to be mixed about Pakistan, just like in Iran; but I think it is lack of acceptance and sincerity from our side which is to be ultimately blamed.

You guys are jerk....OP is pro Pakistani guy...He supports Pakistan....I know his messages' archive/history...It's in my mind.

You guys don't realize how Bengalis were supporting Pakistan in recent fight with India....

Go check video of recent fight b/w Pakistan and India - the downing of Indian jet.

Comment section is filled with pro Pakistan people - and Bengalis are there as well.

Bengali government may be on side of India but most of her people are with Pakistan

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom