What's new

India can barely compete on "Earth" but wants to compete in Space?

And before Islamic rule, south Asia was full of wisdom and wealth, had a greater share at global economy. Care to explain what happened in 70 years ?
Without Islamic rule, you would not even know how to dress. Half of your men/women were naked. Look at the gods.

Did you forget British rule after that? When we were left pauper.

What happened to Pakistan then, if Muslim rule was so better.
Pakistan is blessed with anti Islamic leaders. Even then they have done much better than we have. Their poverty, human development, social indicators are all higher.

While on the earth the "cloud cover" is limited!! In the space who can see????

Unfortunately for bhartis the cloud cover's receding for them on earth. Propaganda machinery of India ought to find a better institution than Bollywood or ISRO to pump their poverty stricken populace with hopes and dreams.

Without Islamic rule, you would not even know how to dress. Half of your men/women were naked. Look at the gods.

I would blame Adam and Eve for that. Well then I guess, Muslims invaded, butchered the land of nakeds I guess. I am starting to like your version of history,

Pakistan is blessed with anti Islamic leaders. Even then they have done much better than we have. Their poverty, human development, social indicators are all higher.

Higher? On What social indices are they higher?

We have them to do serious stuff not for PR propaganda like you to show India as elite country while half of the population can't afford toilet.

Much of our population? What is source of such bizzare claim? No more then few hundred in a year started to venture there before sanghi Govt come to power bcoz the doctor there have more experience and are cheap (economy of scale, size of patient available to gain experience in india) compared to Pakistan, not bcoz Pakistan don't have. After sanghis come to power, I don't think more then few dozen visited your hospitals.

Forget the Sangi's but they did come and you acknowledge it. SUPARCO does serious stuffs than ISRO? Can you explain like what?

I would blame Adam and Eve for that. Well then I guess, Muslims invaded, butchered the land of nakeds I guess. I am starting to like your version of history,

Higher? On What social indices are they higher?

Forget the Sangi's but they did come and you acknowledge it. SUPARCO does serious stuffs than ISRO? Can you explain like what?

Very Few, which any honourable person would feel ashamed to boost about, not most of Pakistanis as you claimed. by Serious stuff I mean what is required for Pakistan, not for shupa powa PR project while half of population live under extreme poverty and take dump on railways tracks.

India should not, regardless of whether Pakistan can or cannot.

We don't give a finger about what you think :D

Very Few, which any honourable person would feel ashamed to boost about, not most of Pakistanis as you claimed. by Serious stuff I mean what is required for Pakistan, not for shupa powa PR project while half of population live under extreme poverty and take dump on railways tracks.

Okay, lets for a moment agree on your point that India has got its priorities wrong, so as Pakistani who has not contributed to any such so called PR projects, what has your country achieved? Has it achieved higher literacy levels than India? Has it achieved higher HDI than India? Has it achieved any higher per capita income than India?

Okay, lets for a moment agree on your point that India has got its priorities wrong, so as Pakistani who has not contributed to any such so called PR projects, what has your country achieved? Has it achieved higher literacy levels than India? Has it achieved higher HDI than India? Has it achieved any higher per capita income than India?

yet with less education we had less poverty, hunger then your kind most of our history and i have no doubt we will put you in your place again hence sanghi swines acting desperate. anyways i never claimed Pakistan is exemplary country, learn from Developed countries who have much better living standard yet don't waste their time and resources on such programs let alone developing world doing it for PR, to hide its backwardness.

The Indian director who made "India in 2030" certainlly did a great deservice to the nation of India.

yet with less education we had less poverty, hunger then your kind most of our history and i have no doubt we will put you in your place again hence sanghi swines acting desperate. anyways i never claimed Pakistan is exemplary country, learn from Developed countries who have much better living standard yet don't waste their time and resources on such programs let alone developing world doing it for PR, to hide its backwardness.

Your history appropriately seems to be full of deception and lies . Check global hunger index and you'd be surprised that India has edged you out on that as well. So with Pakistan having all its priorities in place has still not performed any better than India in any of the social indices. So what qualifies you to lecture us on where we need to spend our money kiddo ?

Your history appropriately seems to be full of deception and lies . Check global hunger index and you'd be surprised that India has edged you out on that as well. So with Pakistan having all its priorities in place has still not performed any better than India in any of the social indices. So what qualifies you to lecture us on where we need to spend our money kiddo ?

rich coming from bharati whose most prominent National trait is lying and deceits and Kashmir is good example of your traits, if GHI is saying otherwise then its most possible that they have earned good from PR department of sanghi Govt, How its possible that country with less income equality and historically higher poverty rates where people cant get toilet be at top of country who has more per capita income then your toiletless educated country 65 out of 72 years? There are fewer country is the world who are cursed to have lowly subhumans in their neighborhood with dream of 5000 years akhand bharat. Pakistan have to usually spend higher percentage of GDP for defense since day 1, Yet as i said Pakistan fare well compared to you throughout history, its only last decade after Musharraf due to terrorism and natural disasters we were slowest on growth. but the good thing is peace is coming back and your sanghi wont like it.

rich coming from bharati whose most prominent National trait is lying and deceits and Kashmir is good example of your traits, if GHI is saying otherwise then its most possible that they have earned good from PR department of sanghi Govt, How its possible that country with less income equality and historically higher poverty rates where people cant get toilet be at top of country who has more per capita income then your toiletless educated country 65 out of 72 years? There are fewer country is the world who are cursed to have lowly subhumans in their neighborhood with dream of 5000 years akhand bharat. Pakistan have to usually spend higher percentage of GDP for defense since day 1, Yet as i said Pakistan fare well compared to you throughout history, its only last decade after Musharraf due to terrorism and natural disasters we were slowest on growth. but the good thing is peace is coming back and your sanghi wont like it.

Give up on the Sanghi Monkey thing for a sec. So you are saying GHI and any source that does not quite fit your narrative works for India? lol . I rest my case here. I guess you are only good with your adulterated history books as that gives you a cozy moment, therefore you may not like the taste of reality.

The reason for all wars has always been Pakistan and its lust for Kashmir. Dont blame us for what you have become today, you should have thought about it before trying to bleed India by a thousand cuts.

Back
Top Bottom