What's new

India can barely compete on "Earth" but wants to compete in Space?

Just because Pakistan cannot does not mean others should not !
Japan Uk Brazil france holland Argentina and many more who have been alot more money capability and far ahead in research compare to india. but still they didnt try when india is poor as hell instead of tackling poverty and building washroom and solving Kashmir they waisting money well go head if thats what cow piss helps the brain who have been farting in the region ajit doval type of skunk india have everywhere in region.

Japan Uk Brazil france holland Argentina and many more who have been alot more money capability and far ahead in research compare to india. but still they didnt try when india is poor as hell instead of tackling poverty and building washroom and solving Kashmir they waisting money well go head if thats what cow piss helps the brain who have been farting in the region ajit doval type of skunk india have everywhere in region.

Pakistan is in a much worse condition despite not having a space program. Therefore it does not convince us to give up on our space missions. Had you as a country evolved compromising on Science then atleast we'd have had an example to follow. Alas ! We dont have it. All we have is a bunch of loosers mocking.

Give up on the Sanghi Monkey thing for a sec. So you are saying GHI and any source that does not quite fit your narrative works for India? lol . I rest my case here.

Yeah, bcoz it doesn't make any sense.

I guess you are only good with your adulterated history books as that gives you a cozy moment, therefore you may not like the taste of reality.

Again rich coming from who claim 5000 years of history for bharat.

The reason for all wars has always been Pakistan and its lust for Kashmir. Dont blame us for what you have become today, you should have thought about it before trying to bleed India by a thousand cuts.

see lies and deceits as usual, you sanghi swines are occupying a Muslim majority state while blaming Pakistan :lol:

Yeah, bcoz it doesn't make any sense.

Because you have learnt it all wrong ! Fair enough

Again rich coming from who claim 5000 years of history for bharat.

Its beyond that, but hard for you to comprehend.

see lies and deceits as usual, you sanghi swines are occupying a Muslim majority state while blaming Pakistan :lol:

Deal with it ! The land was acceded to us and that does not make us the occupiers.

Pakistan is in a much worse condition despite not having a space program. Therefore it does not convince us to give up on our space missions. Had you as a country evolved compromising on Science then atleast we'd have had an example to follow. Alas ! We dont have it. All we have is a bunch of loosers mocking.

Why you sanghi swines are obsessed with Pakistan, he is giving you example of rest of the world and developed countries but all you have is bcoz Pakistan's economy is not doing good it make sense for bharat to waste time and effort on moon instead of its population who live like subhumans.

Because you have learnt it all wrong ! Fair enough

It doesn't make sense bcoz of higher poverty levels, higher income inequality and toilet less farmers, thousands of suicide in Mahrashtra state alone. but all you have is sanghi paid NGO. What do you expect from data fudgers.

Its beyond that, but hard for you to comprehend.

Fake.

Deal with it !

Thanks fpor proving that world renowned National traits.

Why you sanghi swines are obsessed with Pakistan, he is giving you example of rest of the world and developed countries but all you have is bcoz Pakistan's economy is not doing good it make sense for bharat to waste time and effort on moon instead of its population who live like subhumans.

I dont see any member of that country mocking at us rather they have been very civilized hence I dont want to take them as reference. I can see why you want to hide behind them as you and your failed nation cannot dream of moon beyond your flags :D

Space program shows technology prowess of a nation and is a must for emerging powers, if you see basically satellites are must absolutely necessary for a nations progress, India’s rising satellite fleet currently over 100 should be a matter for concern for Pakistan which sees India as a natural enemy.

I dont see any member of that country mocking at us rather they have been very civilized hence I dont want to take them as reference. I can see why you want to hide behind them as you and your failed nation cannot dream of moon beyond your flags :D

The whole world is making fun and jokes but as you have proved yourself to be true bharati, what i can say more :lol:

Failed Nation? we stayed ahead of you much of our history? what it makes your toiletless shithole :rofl: destroyed Nation?

We don't want it, Period we dont want to waste our energies no matter how much you try to provoke, if third world toilet less poverty stricken India can do then anybody even Uganda can do this.

<X country> can barely compete on "Earth" but wants to compete in Space?

So how many countries in the world fit that?

The whole world is making fun and jokes but as you have proved yourself to be true bharati, what i can say more :lol:

Failed Nation? we stayed ahead of you much of our history? what it makes your toiletless shithole :rofl: destroyed Nation?

We don't want it, Period we dont want to waste our energies no matter how much you try to provoke, if third world toilet less poverty stricken India can do then anybody even Uganda can do this.

lol. Uganda can maybe but Pakistan being what it is cannot in another thousand years to come and that's a fact. It may come to you as a surprise that that Pakistan has lesser toilets for its people than in India but hey, you guys can mock at us all day if that gives you a better nights sleep.

<X country> can barely compete on "Earth" but wants to compete in Space?

So how many countries in the world fit that?
ahhh, the closet yindoo emerges and I was thinking he was viet all along...

lol. Uganda can maybe but Pakistan being what it is cannot in another thousand years to come and that's a fact. It may come to you as a surprise that that Pakistan has lesser toilets for its people than in India but hey, you guys can mock at us all day if that gives you a better nights sleep.

Hahahahahahaha, now you are getting desperate :lol:

Even Uganda won't spend it's resources on such venture..

Hahahahahahaha, now you are getting desperate :lol:

Even Uganda won't spend it's resources on such venture..

I was desperate to introduce you to the mirror and you dint like it as was expected :lol: . Uganda Dint and so dint Pakistan, what have you guys achieved by not spending? nothing right? lets discuss on your significant contributions to pakistani society :lol:

I just laugh when people ask for more money in human development sector as top priority and not in scientific exploration. India's problem with poverty, poor infra or sanitation and health is less to do with lack of fund but poor management and corruption of fund to a pathetic level.
Developing economies without a mentionable space agency; well, how exactly most of them are doing in hdi sector? not much to boast either. Call it not worth, cheap, copied whatever, ISRO is one rare organization that every other space agency in the world view with respect. Outside this forum, you would only be mocked; even by sane, ordinary Pakistanis.

I was desperate to introduce you to the mirror and you dint like it as was expected :lol: . Uganda Dint and so dint Pakistan, what have you guys achieved by not spending? nothing right? lets discuss on your significant contributions to pakistani society :lol:

more desperation coming out..:lol:

Thats what i am saying all along, its PR project of inferiority stricken third world nation marred in poverty to show off, you will still be known as third world toiletless shithole with abject poverty, and rest assured you never showed any mirror.

Pakistan dont have it bcoz Pakistan dont need it, most of the world dont need it, they have their priorities straight including Uganda.

Back
Top Bottom