What's new

India can be $8 trillion economy in less than 15 yrs: Panagariya

No no, India will soon become super powaaa. With its vedic technology it will reach sun, moon, mars, venus, everywhere!:woot::omghaha:

Already done deal.
Mars Orbiter Mission - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Chandrayaan-1 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In coming years.
Chandrayaan-2 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Aditya (satellite) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
India planning Venus mission - The Times of India

And we are not even in the leagues of super powers. I guess after becoming super power, we will reach Pakistan. Be afraid. :lol:

And thanks for acknowledging the importance of Vedic science, i hope the your sciencedaans can take a leaf or two from our Vedas. :lol:

Posco has been fiddling around from a long while...maybe 10 years or so...their case is quite a complicated one, with locals and tribals involved...tribals who have lived on those lands for centuries aren't gonna get up and leave even for big bucks.

No no, India will soon become super powaaa. With its vedic technology it will reach sun, moon, mars, venus, everywhere!:woot::omghaha:

You know what? It actually might...While pakistan's moonwalker is being flogged in a Saudi jail.

If Al Bakistan's GDP become larger than Bombay's I'll be impressed.

I'm sure Mumbai will even surpass New York, forget about low class cities like Shanghai! Mumbai will become a world class city by 2020! when people think about skyscrapers they will think of Mumbai not Dubai or New York or Shanghai! India will colonize Pakistan!

It has already reached those planets and even colonized whole galaxies bro. Don't underestimate the Vedic science. Back 4000 years India was a ruler of the Galaxy and its subordinates.

India will be a $80 trillion economy next year thanks to Modi and Vedic mathematics!
copy paste technology talking about Vedic Math

India will be a superpower by 2020, so $8 trillion in 15 years is really miscalculated. India should be around $200 trillion by 2020... According to Vedic math
worry about your own economy....which is competing with Greece economy right now....

It has already reached those planets and even colonized whole galaxies bro. Don't underestimate the Vedic science. Back 4000 years India was a ruler of the Galaxy and its subordinates.
you keep trolling..we keep growing
FYI..your master China has failed to reach Mars...India reached Mars in first attempt..thanks to Vedic Math

Already done deal.
Mars Orbiter Mission - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Chandrayaan-1 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In coming years.
Chandrayaan-2 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Aditya (satellite) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
India planning Venus mission - The Times of India

And we are not even in the leagues of super powers. I guess after becoming super power, we will reach Pakistan. Be afraid. :lol:

And thanks for acknowledging the importance of Vedic science, i hope the your sciencedaans can take a leaf or two from our Vedas. :lol:
Pakistani scientists are working on to reach kashmir..

For the sake of argument, can you even copy? If our Meds are so bad ask your Govt to stop using them :)

China also Did copy at first, but even to copy you need brains and infrastructure. Rohhani Taqat and Saincedaans have given you any thing ?

try making a lawnmower engine first. and your roohani taqat, and Saaaeencedaans have made you the bestest economy on the planet isnt it !!!

"In India, growth forecasts remain unchanged at 7.8% in fiscal year 2015 and 8.2% for fiscal year 2016, supported by a healthy monsoon and new investments."
Almost the same: ADB keeps Pakistan’s growth forecast at 4.5%

Like it or not Indian economy is slated to grow at 8% or more here on onwards, and all the international lending agencies, WB, IMF, ADB concur.

i.e Indian economy is 9 times bigger than Pakistan's and is growing almost twice as fast...so Pakistani posters can call it vedic math, Koranic Math or Buddhist mathematics..The entire world agrees with our our growth projections.

Unlike your's..which one percent lower than what your government predicts. As you have habit of over reaching and have missed its own stated growth targets 7yrs in a row now.

Did you just type on google to find random negative news?:lol:
Lets have a basic knowledge first,
Indian Pharmaceutical Industry, Pharmaceutical Industry In India, Pharma
export-data-of-indian-pharma-industry.png
indian-pharmaceutical-market-segments-by-value.png
revenue-of-indian-pharmaceutical-industry.png
revenue-share-of-indian-pharmaceutical-sub-segments.png

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom