What's new

India can divert only minimum water from Kishanganga: tribunal

It is yr theory not ours........

Just like yr claimed victory.

:nono::nono::nono:..... You have NOT accepted 1971 defeat... Are you going to accept this!

Anyways I love the fact that you love your theory!
:-):man_in_love::man_in_love::man_in_love:

We have made like 40+ dams. in time of emergency they will be blown up. na rahega kashmir na bachega pakistan. Direct sabko 72 mil jaayengi

Kuch nai milne wala. N it also gives India capacity to store water of pakistan n can keep pak thristy for months at the time needed

shayad aap Pakistan ki geography sey achi tarah Waqif nahin hain....We have many many rivers that are originated from pakistan and flows in pakistan....Even Neelum river ko agar full divert kardiya jaye tu us key baad bhi Pakistan ko sirf 10 sey 15% water loss hoga and waisey court ney decision mein saaf bataya hai key full water ko divert karney nahi diya jaye ga....so it means you think key pakistan thirsty reh jaye ga with 10% water shortage in an area of 100 km only us key baad tu jhelum rier key zariyeh Paani ney Pakistan aana hi hai.

shayad aap Pakistan ki geography sey achi tarah Waqif nahin hain....We have many many rivers that are originated from pakistan and flows in pakistan....Even Neelum river ko agar full divert kardiya jaye tu us key baad bhi Pakistan ko sirf 10 sey 15% water loss hoga and waisey court ney decision mein saaf bataya hai key full water ko divert karney nahi diya jaye ga....so it means you think key pakistan thirsty reh jaye ga with 10% water shortage in an area of 100 km only us key baad tu jhelum rier key zariyeh Paani ney Pakistan aana hi hai.

Ale mele munne. Doodh ke daant gire ki nahi aap ke. DO you think world will come to help pakistan if we stop all water in War like situation ? At best they may criticize us.

Or jo aap aap Baaki Nadiyo ki baat kar rahe ho vo nadi nahi naala hogi. acche se dekh ke aana. All major rivers of pakistan Originates from India.
Pakistan_Rivers.PNG

Just agar hum Court ka decision na maane to ? Ye kuch is tarah se hai ki humne ap ke gale me phansi ka phanda bitha diya hai. Bus court ne hume mana kia hua hai ki kheechna mat. Par agar kheech bhi diya to koi kon sa saza e mout de dega ?

Ale mele munne. Doodh ke daant gire ki nahi aap ke. DO you think world will come to help pakistan if we stop all water in War like situation ? At best they may criticize us.

Next war will be concluded in matter of days maybe even hours........ period

Next war will be concluded in matter of days maybe even hours........ period

N you predicted it out of my post ? I am not doing any war mongering . I am just suggesting the situation whr pakistan stands.

If it were that much easy as your fellow say. Why you people were so worried before ? Nothing changed. Just after the result of ICJ convincing people that sleep calm nothing is going to happen.

God forbid the day of war come again, but if it will come. We will have water card to play as well

Or jo aap aap Baaki Nadiyo ki baat kar rahe ho vo nadi nahi naala hogi. acche se dekh ke aana. All major rivers of pakistan Originates from India.
Pakistan_Rivers.PNG

Just agar hum Court ka decision na maane to ? Ye kuch is tarah se hai ki humne ap ke gale me phansi ka phanda bitha diya hai. Bus court ne hume mana kia hua hai ki kheechna mat. Par agar kheech bhi diya to koi kon sa saza e mout de dega ?

Aap khuwaab dekhtey raho.....Nala hoga....???? Do you know that more than 50% of Water of Neelum river orginates in Pakistan, More than 60% of River Indus originates in Pakistan. Same is the case with river Jhelum. Only river Chenab is in full control of India since it takes water from Himachal Pradesh state of India as well.

Aap khuwaab dekhtey raho.....Nala hoga....???? Do you know that more than 50% of Water of Neelum river orginates in Pakistan, More than 60% of River Indus originates in Pakistan. Same is the case with river Jhelum. Only river Chenab is in full control of India since it takes water from Himachal Pradesh state of India as well.

Haan ji bhai ji . nala Hoga vo jise aap nadi samajh rahe ho. ( may be it is sewer which you are mistaking as River.) please yaar, Ab kam se kam pakistaniyo se baat karne ke liye English ka sahara lena aavashyak to nahi hai na. mai koshish karunga urdu alfaaz ka jyada se jyada upyog karu . par mujhe urdu ka jyada ilm nahi hai. Vo to mai bus zaid hamid ka fan hu isliye kuch kuch seekh ra hu.

Hume to bus yahi pata hai ki neelam nadi Kishansar jheel se nikalti hai jo sonmarg jammu and kashmir me hai. or muzzafarabad me ja kar jhelam se mil jati hai. aap he bata den ye 60% wali theory proof ke saath.

Haan ji bhai ji . nala Hoga vo jise aap nadi samajh rahe ho. ( may be it is sewer which you are mistaking as River.) please yaar, Ab kam se kam pakistaniyo se baat karne ke liye English ka sahara lena aavashyak to nahi hai na. mai koshish karunga urdu alfaaz ka jyada se jyada upyog karu . par mujhe urdu ka jyada ilm nahi hai. Vo to mai bus zaid hamid ka fan hu isliye kuch kuch seekh ra hu.

Hume to bus yahi pata hai ki neelam nadi Kishansar jheel se nikalti hai jo sonmarg jammu and kashmir me hai. or muzzafarabad me ja kar jhelam se mil jati hai. aap he bata den ye 60% wali theory proof ke saath.

Aap apni general knowledge thodi si behtar karlen and being a pakistani i have visited a number of places in the country and know the difference between Nala, Sewer, Nadi and river.. Neelum River itself form after mixing of Burzil Nallah ( Burzil nallah comes from Pakistan and fall into Indian Occupied Kashmir), then after the Neelum river just enters Pakistan, Kamri nullah mix in it, After than another Nullah and then many smal streams Nullahs, After that Shounter River(Very big Nulah) and Surgan River mix into it, After that Kutton/Jagran River mix into it from Pakistan and then finally Neelum enters Muzaffarabad. Ab yeh aap net per search kar saktey hain.

Aap apni general knowledge thodi si behtar karlen and being a pakistani i have visited a number of places in the country and know the difference between Nala, Sewer, Nadi and river.. Neelum River itself form after mixing of Burzil Nallah ( Burzil nallah comes from Pakistan and fall into Indian Occupied Kashmir), then after the Neelum river just enters Pakistan, Kamri nullah mix in it, After than another Nullah and then many smal streams Nullahs, After that Shounter River(Very big Nulah) and Surgan River mix into it, After that Kutton/Jagran River mix into it from Pakistan and then finally Neelum enters Muzaffarabad. Ab yeh aap net per search kar saktey hain.

Itna hi paani hai tere pas to hamara time aur apna time aur paisa kyo barbad kiya, last mein World Bank se tumhe thenga mila.

Itna hi paani hai tere pas to hamara time aur apna time aur paisa kyo barbad kiya, last mein World Bank se tumhe thenga mila.

i think its a pakistani forum and i have every right to be there as a Pakistani. for your Information many parts of Pakistan receive a good Monsoon and Non-Monsoon (Western Disturbance) rainfall well distrubuted across the different months of the year.

Pakistan_Rivers.PNG

Indus river ko b rook do gay ?? :( Indus River Becomes Mighty Indus inside pakistan not from your india lol :D and major source of water of indus river is rivers of pakistan like hunza river astore river and rivers coming from the biggest glacier of this planet Baltoro where your dady K2 is resting :D

Indus river ko b rook do gay ?? :( Indus River Becomes Mighty Indus inside pakistan not from your india lol :D and major source of water of indus river is rivers of pakistan like hunza river astore river and rivers coming from the biggest glacier of this planet Baltoro where your dady K2 is resting :D

Then why you annoy us by dragging us in world bank tribunal in every dam project and in the end you lose all cases. :angry:

Then why you annoy us by dragging us in world bank tribunal in every dam project and in the end you lose all cases. :angry:

cz you going against the treaty :angry: stealing water of our rest of rivers

Pakistan_Rivers.PNG

aaaaaahhhhhhhhh Oyeeee howwyeee Hum Pakistani Toh dar hi gaye plzzzzzzzz humay 302 kay case may mat pasaooooo phansi ka phanda mat lagao:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I think If you Do that i 100% guarantee War will start as soon as you stops the water and i think you have forgotten our Mujahedin.One Hatf IX Nasr Missile is needed to do the Work on Your so called Kishanganga damzzzzzzzzzz:D:D:D:butcher:

Hum toh maray gaynnn sanam tum ko bi lay doooooooobay gayennnnn:hang2:

Back
Top Bottom