What's new

India launches Aakash tablet computer priced at $35!

an innovation aimed at giving the students of today a cheap alternative to the new tabs in the market . i welcome it . my samsung tab cost me 29k . i would like to purchase a couple of aakash for my kids , hope they stick to the nov release date .

an innovation aimed at giving the students of today a cheap alternative to the new tabs in the market . i welcome it . my samsung tab cost me 29k . i would like to purchase a couple of aakash for my kids , hope they stick to the nov release date .

Mate bring me a couple over with the barfeee

DO YOU THINK THAT THE STUDENT OF CLASS FIVE AND SIX WILL USE IT FOR STUDY I THINK IT WILL BE USED FOR FACEBOOK,ORKUT AND NET SURFING.

Nothing wrong with that.Thats how awareness will grow.the boy using it for facebook will also use it for getting some data on his geography assignment.Cannot expect someone to use internet for education purposes only,or for entertainment purposes only.Both are part of life.

it"ll be counter productive.

Worse, it can be disastrous if they view **** on it

Japan Media Review -- Japan's Generation of Computer Refuseniks 

Most teens and young adults in Japan rarely use computers to surf the World Wide Web. Instead they use cell phones to access a scaled-down wireless Web. The result: A growing computer literacy problem among Japan's youth.

And of course we all know about "f u cn rd this, lolz, u need 2 learn English again."

nice tablet
in 35$ not bad deal
but i m afraid that china will also launch a tablet that will smash this tablet

That's exactly the point.

Until now, these lowcost computers have been vaporware -- all talk and no substance. Aakash changes all that and makes it a reality. Hopefully, this will start a real technological race for the ultracheap tablet.

For a 6th grader to watch **** is disastrous , from 8th grade onwards it OK!

Mera toh 9th sey suru hua :D

Lol..9th is late I guess.

on topic..

I think this device will surely help....even if it doesnt help then surely it will also not be harmful.....whatever damage had to occur,already occured due to to mobile phones..which even class 3 and 4 kids are using.

P>S : I can see Divya reading this thread....Hi divya.

Nothing wrong with that.Thats how awareness will grow.the boy using it for facebook will also use it for getting some data on his geography assignment.Cannot expect someone to use internet for education purposes only,or for entertainment purposes only.Both are part of life.

as per my experience computers in home is mostly used for gaming, net surfing and song by the childrens and this device is perfct for him this the fate of this tab (i think so)

---------- Post added at 04:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:33 PM ----------

as per my experience computers in home is mostly used for gaming, net surfing and song by the childrens and this device is perfct for him this the fate of this tab (i think so)

---------- Post added at 04:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:33 PM ----------

Lol..9th is late I guess.

on topic..

I think this device will surely help....even if it doesnt help then surely it will also not be harmful.....whatever damage had to occur,already occured due to to mobile phones..which even class 3 and 4 kids are using.

P>S : I can see Divya reading this thread....Hi divya.

at least mobile phone are banned in schools and now the government is providing the computer with a lot of features good?

---------- Post added at 04:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:35 PM ----------

yar facebook par kaun si padhai hoti hai hame nahi lagata aaj kal ke launde is aakash par padhai karenge.

Back
Top Bottom