What's new

India opposes Bhutan’s diplomatic ties with China

Iresspective of the swamping Indo-phobic perverts verbal diarrhoea.

Lets hear it straight from the horse's mouth -

Bhutan King himself on relations with China-

Cable reference id: #08NEWDELHI2911

Cable reference id: #09NEWDELHI319

Some nations believe in ceeding terrirtory to China without a fight, I guess Bhutan is not one among them

On the whole lets not forget, Bhutan was the only South Asian nation to assit in India in 1962 war.

India lost the war to China even with the help from other nation?

The Fourth King confided, "the Bhutanese have never looked fondly on China" given its actions in Tibet in the 1950s and 1960s; consequently, the government pursues a "cautious policy" with China. His Majesty also divulged that negotiations on the demarcation of Bhutan's northern border have not progressed because China has been "surprisingly difficult." He explained many Bhutanese had expected greater "generosity" from China given its relative size; however, China has frustrated Bhutanese negotiators by offering to return land that already belongs to Bhutan in exchange for land in disputed areas. Stalled border talks have prevented Bhutan from opening trade routes with its northern neighbor, despite reports from the Economic Minister that China is "very keen" to proceed.

Cable reference id: #09NEWDELHI319

"the Bhutanese have never looked fondly on China" given its actions in Tibet in the 1950s and 1960s

Pretty crazy opinion, since China defended Tibet territory of being ceded by India.

If India and Bhutan care much about Dalai Lama, if Dalai Lama returned to China, are they willingly to give back all Tibet land?

If not, are Dalai Lama willingly to just "sell out" Tibetan territory to foreign country? Doesn't exiled Tibetan care much about Tibetan territory "ceded" by other provinces in China?

If there's no logic and perfect explanation, isn't this just a pure racism against Chinese? While Bhutanese say nothing that their kind (Yellow Race) is being heavily discriminated and humiliated in India?

"the Bhutanese have never looked fondly on China" given its actions in Tibet in the 1950s and 1960s

Pretty crazy opinion, since China defended Tibet territory of being ceded by India.

If India and Bhutan care much about Dalai Lama, if Dalai Lama returned to China, are they willingly to give back all Tibet land?

If not, are Dalai Lama willingly to just "sell out" Tibetan territory to foreign country? Doesn't exiled Tibetan care much about Tibetan territory "ceded" by other provinces in China?

If there's no logic and perfect explanation, isn't this just a pure racism against Chinese? While Bhutanese say nothing that their kind (Yellow Race) is being heavily discriminated and humiliated in India?

It is far from being a crazy opinion. India accepted Tibet as an autonomous region under Chinese sovereignty in the fifties only. But the cultural aggression and the oppression of the Tibetan Buddhists sent a wrong signal to China's Southern neighbors.

CCP led HAN Regime humiliates the Yellow Race on daily basis.

It is far from being a crazy opinion. India accepted Tibet as an autonomous region under Chinese sovereignty in the fifties only. But the cultural aggression and the oppression of the Tibetan Buddhists sent a wrong signal to China's Southern neighbors.

Everyone know the history of CIA orchestrated riot in Lhasa with India help. What cultural aggression? You mean modernity?

CCP led HAN Regime humiliates the Yellow Race on daily basis.

I disagree with the so-called Han Regime, but I will agree with you if you say Communist. Han Chinese in Taiwan and HK promote and protect East Asia culture, unlike the Communist.

I disagree if you said Han Chinese and Confucian culture humiliate and bring shame to all Yellow Race. You should see our achievements in many fields before say that.

Everyone know the history of CIA orchestrated riot in Lhasa with India help. What cultural aggression? You mean modernity?

I disagree with the so-called Han Regime, but I will agree with you if you say Communist. Han Chinese in Taiwan and HK promote and protect East Asia culture, unlike the Communist.

I disagree if you said Han Chinese and Confucian culture humiliate and bring shame to all Yellow Race. You should see our achievements in many fields before say that.

My response was specifically targeted against the "quoted" rabid post.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom