What's new

India travel thread

waheguru ji ki fateh

not fun when during rush hour or on some special day but its a really nice and peaceful experience if you plan it good, 6 AM type early and its so peaceful and serene.

been a few times, langar is also lipsmacking good.. probably volunteer in the kitchen there one of these times.

I would like to travel to India. I was very aggressive in the past but now i feel that they are right about everything. They are a developed country now. Their people are much better educated than us. War on terror comes first and they are right about terrorism. We have issues like Kashmir but i think we both can solve Kashmir and terrorism together.

Terrorism is a very big problem. It's not good for Pakistani general public. I would like to visit new Delhi. I already apologised to my Indian friends about my behaviour on Indian defence forums. I think we need to build trust and we must guarantee India that we will not allow Pakistani soil to be used against India. We are same people, only religion is different. I think having India as long term friend is much better than having China as friend. India can help us in so many sectors. Indian professors can visit our universities.

Their IT guys can teach us new things. India can send commodities easily. We must provide India access to Afghanistan. We must look at ourselves in the mirror. Change is needed. we can't be friends of terrorists. There is a war going on all over the world which we call War on terror. Indian people should be allowed to visit Pakistan without any Visa and we should punish all who targets India. Putting them in jail doesn't work. Give them to CIA so that our ego doesn't hurt. We have this Ego issue. We have to cooperate. India is a developed country. We can learn so much from them. We can start our own space program with the help of Indians. There is no shame. We can ask Indians to do infrastructure work in Pakistan.

Similarly we should give them direct access to Karachi port so that they can transport stuff. Trust is necessary. War against India will only destroy Pakistan.

I would like to travel to India. I was very aggressive in the past but now i feel that they are right about everything. They are a developed country now. Their people are much better educated than us. War on terror comes first and they are right about terrorism. We have issues like Kashmir but i think we both can solve Kashmir and terrorism together.

Terrorism is a very big problem. It's not good for Pakistani general public. I would like to visit new Delhi. I already apologised to my Indian friends about my behaviour on Indian defence forums. I think we need to build trust and we must guarantee India that we will not allow Pakistani soil to be used against India. We are same people, only religion is different. I think having India as long term friend is much better than having China as friend. India can help us in so many sectors. Indian professors can visit our universities.

Their IT guys can teach us new things. India can send commodities easily. We must provide India access to Afghanistan. We must look at ourselves in the mirror. Change is needed. we can't be friends of terrorists. There is a war going on all over the world which we call War on terror. Indian people should be allowed to visit Pakistan without any Visa and we should punish all who targets India. Putting them in jail doesn't work. Give them to CIA so that our ego doesn't hurt. We have this Ego issue. We have to cooperate. India is a developed country. We can learn so much from them. We can start our own space program with the help of Indians. There is no shame. We can ask Indians to do infrastructure work in Pakistan.

Similarly we should give them direct access to Karachi port so that they can transport stuff. Trust is necessary. War against India will only destroy Pakistan.
We don't want Karachi Bhaiyyas. We have enough of our Bhaiyya sub humans.

Back
Top Bottom