Indian actor Sanjay Dutt meets Sheikh Hasina

Black_cats

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
UNB
  • Published at 11:18 pm March 28th, 2019
pm-sanjay-dutt-1553793472996.jpg

Indian film actor Sanjay Dutt presents Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina with a picture of an Indian cultural delegation, which visited Father of the Nation Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman after the Liberation War, during a meeting at Ganabhaban on Thursday; March 28, 2019 PID

Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina recalled India's unequivocal support for the Liberation War of Bangladesh

Indian film actor Sanjay Dutt has met with Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina at her official residence, Ganabhaban, on Thursday evening.

Prime Minister's Press Secretary Ihsanul Karim briefed reporters after the meeting.

During the meeting, Sanjay Dutt handed over a number of photos of an Indian cultural delegation that visited Father of the Nation Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman and his family members immediately after the Liberation War of 1971.

Lata Mangeshkar and Sanjay's father Sunil Dutt, also an actor, were among the members of the Indian cultural delegation that met with Bangabandhu, the press secretary said.

At the meeting, Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina recalled India's unequivocal support for the Liberation War of Bangladesh.

PM's Private Sector Development Affairs Adviser Salman F Rahman and Information Minister Dr Hasan Mahmud were in attendance.

https://www.dhakatribune.com/bangladesh/2019/03/28/indian-actor-sanjay-dutt-meets-sheikh-hasina

My duck is about to fall off hanging by a thread can't take it anymore

Why is Munna Bhai in such informal dress while meeting PM?

Is it an offense to PM?

Why is Munna Bhai in such informal dress while meeting PM?

Is it an offense to PM?

He already fried half his brain on coke, the other half is barely there.

this is Bangladesh defense forum these days
actors - films - drama - incedents - family - politics - fun - books -trends - fasion - lifestyle -culture - politics - EVERYTHING IS HERE BUT NOTHIGN DEFENSE RELATED

Screenshot_2019-03-29 Bangladesh Defence Forum.png

UNB
  • Published at 11:18 pm March 28th, 2019
pm-sanjay-dutt-1553793472996.jpg

Indian film actor Sanjay Dutt presents Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina with a picture of an Indian cultural delegation, which visited Father of the Nation Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman after the Liberation War, during a meeting at Ganabhaban on Thursday; March 28, 2019 PID

Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina recalled India's unequivocal support for the Liberation War of Bangladesh

Indian film actor Sanjay Dutt has met with Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina at her official residence, Ganabhaban, on Thursday evening.

Prime Minister's Press Secretary Ihsanul Karim briefed reporters after the meeting.

During the meeting, Sanjay Dutt handed over a number of photos of an Indian cultural delegation that visited Father of the Nation Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman and his family members immediately after the Liberation War of 1971.

Lata Mangeshkar and Sanjay's father Sunil Dutt, also an actor, were among the members of the Indian cultural delegation that met with Bangabandhu, the press secretary said.

At the meeting, Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina recalled India's unequivocal support for the Liberation War of Bangladesh.

PM's Private Sector Development Affairs Adviser Salman F Rahman and Information Minister Dr Hasan Mahmud were in attendance.

https://www.dhakatribune.com/bangladesh/2019/03/28/indian-actor-sanjay-dutt-meets-sheikh-hasina
what's with the pakistani fashion? wearing khurta and having a mullah style beard and hairstyle...
i don't get it... his countrymen hate him because they think he's a terrorist.... he's not a muslim but gives off some pakistani vibes.... i seriously don't get it

what's with the pakistani fashion? wearing khurta and having a mullah style beard and hairstyle...
i don't get it... his countrymen hate him because they think he's a terrorist.... he's not a muslim but gives off some pakistani vibes.... i seriously don't get it

His mother is Muslim if I am not mistaken.

Bangbros happy, hasina got on her knees to thank the indian. Well done.

His father was born in Jhelum, Pakistan. But what makes you think that is a Pakistani Kurta? That also doesn't qualify as a mullah beard in my opinion.

His father was born in Jhelum, Pakistan. But what makes you think that is a Pakistani Kurta? That also doesn't qualify as a mullah beard in my opinion.
well my friend, khurta is inherently a muslim clothing... it is inherently paksitani... like panjabi is bengali...
he's got that mullah vibe going on in the pic.... the only thing that sets him apart is that red band on his wrist

His mother is Muslim if I am not mistaken.
yeah i remembered that from his film autography
weird isn;t it? how a muslim woman married a hindu man back in those days when it used to be more divisive and conservative

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom