What's new

Indian Air Force - A National Embarrassment

@War Thunder check the video buddy words and lips are not in sync seems to me they want us to spread as much we can than drop the real video with original voice

I'm new to the forum...
Being from uniformed profession, let me give u a hint...
The things you see on media and the things that have been disclosed is less than half of what it is...
There is a lot more for the embarrasmenet of India.. if revealed (which I hope will be)

The army needs to have a cyber wing that provides briefing to the ones among us who are handling things on the internet in a sensible way and countering the informational warfare. This is as much of a battlefield as the one on land now a days.
The more information we have the better we can tackle the enemies offensive and propaganda.

Hell they will find many volunteers amongst us to step up and carry the narrative around as and how is required.

While you have a very poor choice words, and you are not able to understand English, I would recommend that you go through the many posts of today. This is wreckage of an Ill Fated Mig-21 Bison that chose to Engage PAF aircraft.
Nice way to get away from question. If you search serial number it clearly says it belongs to jordan.

no way seriously .... this on their TV .....

They have to shove this claim, by any mean to avoid national embarrassment. The reason to claim of shooting F-16 is actually due to the caliber of Falcons that anyone out there, would feel proud after scoring as such, therefore, they chose F-16 to claim, showing own Mig's picture, trolling & then in desperation went on to show wreckage of AIM-120C. As the lies need more energy to cover, than of first lie so during the same process they are getting caught again & again. Voices are being raised & even Retd. Indian Officials are calling on this bluff, embarrassment & disappointment. Just for an idea, as follows.....
IAF press conference 28-02-2019.jpg

Nice way to get away from question. If you search serial number it clearly says it belongs to jordan.

The box that you see is called by russians "Block" an avionic. The number on it is not the aircraft serial number. That is the empennage of a Mig-21. You can continue your horse manure as you obviously are on a payroll. Good luck son.

Thanks this atleast makes some sense
unlike few idiots here

I have removed one of your abusive post in this thread. If you are not able to understand any thing or willing to know more, ask nicely but use of inappropriate language wouldn't result in desire not just you but anyone.

Regards,

SIr ji sun tu hum bhi bht rahy hain aap logon ny mirchon ky kuch dabbay abhii bacha ky rakhye huway hain patiently wait no hurry in war timing is everything

A lot happening in the background but military and IK govt playing it beautifully.. to the perfection..
When IK said they were going to hit us with a missile... You all are wise men... No one escalales this quickly... Something terribly wrong must have happened that India was ready to take that EXTREME step.. something (s) must have hurt Indians so badly that they were ready to do it... And it has happened..

I'm new to the forum...
Being from uniformed profession, let me give u a hint...
The things you see on media and the things that have been disclosed is less than half of what it is...
There is a lot more for the embarrasmenet of India.. if revealed (which I hope will be)

Yes my source is saying same. Infact we have directly conveyed to Indian forces that if u dare to do another misadventure, we will disclose all that information. Hint : we have captured videos of all the action.

Indian govt is now at catch-22 situation .. Airing of phootage by us will make entire Indian media mad at epic proportions to react.

@War Thunder check the video buddy words and lips are not in sync seems to me they want us to spread as much we can than drop the real video with original voice

seems to be delayed by only half a second mate, and if you check his facial expressions he is saying the same thing as in the voice, while the voice is also from a south indian which he seems to be.
Either way Ill try to find it on their own channel as well.

I write this brief based on what the Indian side is saying:

Sir, with all due respect, we know that both sides are not telling the true and/or full story, and therefore any briefs based on the flawed versions being put forward are likely to be erroneous.

Both air forces are a source of pride for their respective countries, I would say, in doing their assigned tasks in the best manner possible under the given conditions, the present incident included.

Back
Top Bottom