What's new

Indian Army Removing Fences Along LOC

Those which are even 10 - 15 ft above Maj Gen. ASIF Ghafoor as well??
that is a small component of it. what i had in mind while posting is something else which i did not know before 2019. amazing stuff we are doing here. im proud of pakistan Armed forces these are best men i have ever seen.
they are so so prepared for war that it makes me think they want it everyday.

that is a small component of it. what i had in mind while posting is something else which i did not know before 2019. amazing stuff we are doing here. im proud of pakistan Armed forces these are best men i have ever seen.
they are so so prepared for war that it makes me think they want it everyday.
Just knowing what you told is enough & satisfactory. Godspeed to our Men.

We dont want escalation nor any conflict. Remember how we had locked thier jets on 27 Feb buy didnt brought all of them down. Acc to @airomerix AHQs of both countries have agreement to not bring forth loss of SU 30 to prevent any conflict further

Hitting them first and making Indians unite and world think us as an agressor. Let them come first

Correct. They even requested us to crash a Mirage 5 or an F-7P on 28th (as a 1 down vs 1 down). But this notion was rejected by PAF aswell.

AHQs/GHQs of both of these countries coordinate better then we think.

Their armed forces are torn between Modi and regular functioning.

These people represents india not ET

People who elected Modi represent India not some Internet warriors. Majority of Indians support MODI otherwise he wouldn't have taken such a step like CAB-NRC. Modi got elected twice as PM so that proves majority supports him overwhelmingly. Also you can bet on it that he will win next elections with even bigger margin paving way for a single party state like Bangladesh.

What if endia start sending Muslims from IOK into Pakistan ????? ,,,,,,, Just like what Myanmar did...

What if endia start sending Muslims from IOK into Pakistan ????? ,,,,,,, Just like what Myanmar did...
That would be dream come true for Pakistan...simply rearm them and send them back in.

That would be dream come true for Pakistan...simply rearm them and send them back in.
That's the problem , look into your post , for that first we have to take them , meaning they will be out from IOK , Resulting no/less Muslim in IOK …….. So when no Muslims in IOK , endia can go for Vote (joining endia or Pakistan), we can guess the outcome .
We have to stop it , even this mean open war with endia……

Back
Top Bottom