What's new

Indian fishermen will be shot if they cross border, says Sri Lankan PM Ranil Wickramesinghe

Indians should realise that Sri Lanka is one of the very few neighbours they have who are genuinely interested in minding our own business than being a threat to anyone but still the Indian administration continues to make Sri Lanka hostile to India. Especially the previous government that first alienated Sri Lanka so that it moved towards China and now bitching about it.

And we will call it a day and cripple the movement of Sri Lanka. It's high time these midget nations should realise the reality . Our intrest is very important than anything. How can you shoot at unarmed civilians ? If they stopped and obeyed the orders if one's coast guard the why to to shoot at them ? It's wrong.

These neighbors can do nothing if India choose to confront them with full force . Chinese can just wait outside IOR and watch it happen.

They should have killed them without any questions.

High time to teach the srilankans the reality . Been hopping on China for a while . Time to arrest all srilankans inside India and intruding fishermen must be shot ... waste of being polite when ur friends killed and wanted kill your family members .
seems you gonna annihilate Lankars? real face of bully is emerging.

he has his own political agenda and way of doing foreign policy.Who know what exactly is the truth.

Arrest some of theirs and swap with ours.
Simple equation on fishermen imbroglio involving our neighbors.
Everyone respects strength, which is lacking from India big time.

Arrest some of theirs and swap with ours.
Simple equation on fishermen imbroglio involving our neighbors.
Everyone respects strength, which is lacking from India big time.

not just in sri lankan water but also in gulf. where these saudis catch any one they want.. and execute.

Gifting of that island, Kachchativu, was not a good idea. But fishermen need to be restrained in illegally crossing the common agreed upon boundary . It will be great if we have some device on the boat to warn then fore they cross the border

shoot and see the consequences!

I guess this is just a political statement to ease the pressure on new President who is sounding and acting more Pro Indian !

I have a quite nationalist approach in my thinking. But I always wonder why only our fishermen forget their border most of the time ?? Why not pakistani and srilankans ?? can anybody enlighten me ??

Actually our fishermen ventures into Srilankan territory on purpose for a better catch as there are known areas where seafood ( fish, crab etc) available in abundance. As someone said before, our meritime research units should mark down better catch probability areas to fishermen.

Pakistani & Srilankan fishermen crosses into our waters all the time. When caught, they are thrown behind bars. Its a quite common occurance. :coffee:

Why don't you give it a try and see what happens?

Now I implore you to launch an all-out attack on your neighbours and prove yourself right。:rofl:

PS If India dares lifting a finger in our friends' face。。。the consequence will not be merea repeat of 1962. :azn:

This is even more than funny .

Leave the neighbors , the only thing Chinese could do when Indian PM visited AP , which they claim as their land , was to issue warning which was replied with a middle finger by India .... :rofl:

And here they are bragging about how they India will have to face consequences ...... For that first CPC will have to grow a pair ...... :lol:

My advice to the chinese ...... do more , talk less :D

Back
Top Bottom