What's new

India's Move to strangulate Pak economy

War is inevitable , and - and we should prepare for such , in absence of proper following of rules to Give Pakistan its share of waters

There is no discussion it will lead to war

please wage a war against us. Do translate your words into action instead of issuing mere threats.

Pakistanis please stop crying on these issues again & again. every day millions of liters of water goes into Arabian sea from pakistan. why don't u ppl use that water which is being wasted daily or u have enough water but u only need an excuse to malign india.

I don't think before taking decision by authorities would have thought even 1% of Pakistan for project of linking rivers. Concern of Pakistani members are not justified.

source?

I know for a fact that, that is not true, just like I know for a fact that one of India's favorite pastime is to murder little girls just for being girls.

Gendercide Watch: Female Infanticide

Female Infanticide in India and China

Female Infanticide in India

---------- Post added at 12:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 AM ----------

Also I see the Indian troll brigade is out in full force, self pleasuring as usual.

demotivational-posters-i-see-i-see.jpg

Pakistan GDP Is $200+ Billion Approx :)

Yeah our actual economy is much bigger then that problem is our government has no way of knowing the size of actual economy as if they started documenting it will bring there own wealth under taxation and that's why we have a revenue problem,city like Karachi alone probably have real estate dealing in billion/yr.

Nope you were only finding slightest of the reason to be anti-India... Some time back even Pakistani Foreign minister had accused the water mismanagement. We can fight all day... But it is not going to help any one. Why can we work together and station a Pakistani officer to calculate how much water is actually generated from the glaciers and out of which how much Pakistan gets and get the discussions going for getting more water and about run of water rivers.

You are at the receiving end... So it is not wrong to be polite. If discussions is not fruitful, Go to International court and get a third party observer, Who overlooks the claims and advice's UN.

are you fool or trying to make people fool around you ??? who was Danish Kaneeria ?? he was hindu from karachi and was part of pakistan cricket team for many years due to bad performance he is out of team . Do you Know Deepak Parwani ??? he is one of top famous dress designers of pakistan . do you know about one of ex chief justice of supreme Rana Bhagwandas ??? he was also hindu ... we have so many hindu families in karachi who are well settled business man majority of hindus live in remote areas of sindh and they are backward just like other people living in interior sindh they are backward in education and in every thing it doesnt means we dnt gave them jobs or anything .

Back
Top Bottom