What's new

Is this Defence.pk or Indiandefence.pk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isnt it much funnier to discuss with our Pakistani and Chinese neighbours instead of doing it among ourselfs?? :D

Is this a defenc.pk or Indiandefence.pk
Many threads are posted here are about India. I am sure this forum is about Pakistan.
Lets write and post threads about Pakistan.

Indiandefence.pk...............hmm interesting

lol @ thread starter, even someties i feel so & get frustrated.

Indian Defence Website won't have .Pk Domain Extension.. It will have .in:welcome: or .com domain extension.

I know that...but its a good idea if anyone on the other side of the border wants to do it on Indian defence.

Over 90% of the sections belongs to pakistan and its affairs.

Rest are for the world, china, India, BD etc. etc.

If u have any problem don't visit those threads .......... simple :wave:

Moderation has gone down.... alot of foul mouthed indian trolls pop up start abusing and getting personal for no apparent reason... and than the cheap shots....... visit any thread and see yourself.

Many threads are posted here are about India. I am sure this forum is about Pakistan.

Then why don't they do it then ?

Who's stopping them ?:D

Well buddy you know the old saying
"keep your friends close and your enemies closer":smokin:.

As internet is growing day by day,it may be confusing to some,i understand,
its Pakistan Defence. In case you have any doubts,you can easily cleared it by checking the address bar. Had it been india defence forum,it would be written www.indiadefforum.com.
Hope i cleared your doubts!

If for one moment you imagine that Indians dont come on this forum, do you think that PDF will be as lively as it is currently ?

I am not even considering the revenue loss that Webmaster will suffer due to loss of traffic and hence advertisements.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom