What's new

ISRAEL and BRITISH defence

Status
Not open for further replies.
You really believe in that sir, how about banning the useless lot from across the border joining this forum for the sole purpose of trolling. The whole concept of understanding each other and bridging the gap is going nowhere.

I have no objection with any country. My history teacher in School and the Information Technology teacher in the college were Jews from Israel and they were probably the best teacher I ever had. As said by the WebMaster, when the time comes we will introduce the Israeli forum. There is not enough community to justify a separate section right now

The same thing that drives anyone to join this forum. Imagine how boring this forum would be if there were only pk members. (I don't mean that in a derogatory manner, I'm just saying that there would be no controversy. All members from 1 country = boredom in any topic) Why wouldn't want to broaden their horizons and have as many different people in the conversation as possible? If there were only PK members, I think things would have become very stale by now.

You have a raised a valid point and I am sure the Admins would consider the advantages and disadvantages before adding the Israeli section in future

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom