What's new

Israel and Non Arab Muslim countries

Status
Not open for further replies.
We must take a moral stand.
This is not just an "Arab" issue or a political issue.
This is the genocide of an entire people and the destruction of their homeland.

Exactly!

There is an almost perfect correlation between Pakistanis who hate Arabs and who also support Israel v/s Palestinians.

Our support for the Palestinians stands on its own as a human rights issue. It is not a barometer of our feeling towards Arabs in general.

What is the source of that?

This forum and thread, for starters.

Almost all the posters supporting Israel v/s Palestinians have a documented history of anti-Arab posts, not just at the political level, but downright racist attacks on Arabs as a whole.

This forum and thread, for starters.

All the posters supporting Israel v/s Palestinians have a documented history of anti-Arab posts, not just at the political level, but downright racist attacks on Arabs as a whole.

Not true. Certainly not in my case. I have been very pro Palestinian in my posts. Show me out of all my posts in context where I have been racist. I think it is time to examine this issue and even on this thread I have had abusive ad hominem attacks from Arabs

Exactly!

There is an almost perfect correlation between Pakistanis who hate Arabs and who also support Israel v/s Palestinians.

Our support for the Palestinians stands on its own as a human rights issue. It is not a barometer of our feeling towards Arabs in general.

That's what I was looking for, a moral stance not a coward one where Pak are afraid of Arab reaction. I will never ever imagine myself giving up supporting either Palestine or Kashmir just causes. Our leaders who are sassy cowards should have educated us about Kashmir cause in their media rather than filling them with their silly and boring activities. We reached a point when our media were solely dedicated to praise our leaders. Urgent news:::"his majesty king X has just left the John after spending two hours trying to....". You see how our lives were? those leaders have let us down more than you. We just laugh when they gather at an Arab summit and people start to exchange jokes about them. Don't ever count on them but rather count on the people. Although India were always on Arab side in Arab/Israeli conflict, Arab people still hate India because of Pakistan. ESPECIALLY Saudi people.

Not at all. I have crossed swords with Israelis and have been virulently anti Zionist. Why is it that some of you will not allow civilised discussion. I have even invited a journalist who clearly states that Israel has no right to exist to come and give her views so we can be informed about all sides.

I really am not into this blind reverence without discussion of any position. All sacred cows need to be examined once in a while.

Thank you for your hate. God Bless you.
My personal thought is majority of Indians don't hate Pakistanis. Let alone Arabs.

That's what I was looking for, a moral stance not a coward one where Pak are afraid of Arab reaction. I will never ever imagine myself giving up supporting either Palestine or Kashmir just causes. Our leaders who are sassy cowards should have educated us about Kashmir cause in their media rather than filling them with their silly and boring activities. We reached a point when our media were solely dedicated to praise our leader, Urgent news:::"his majesty king X has just left the John after spending two hours trying to....". You see how our lives were? those leaders have let us down more than you. We just laugh when them when they gather at an Arab summit and people start to exchange jokes about them. Don't ever count on them but rather count on the people. Although India were always on Arab side in Arab/Israeli conflict, Arab people still hate India because of Pakistan. ESPECIALLY Saudi people.

Our leaders who are sassy cowards should have educated us about Kashmir cause in their media rather than filling them with their silly and boring activities. We reached a point when our media were solely dedicated to praise our leaders. Urgent news:::"his majesty king X has just left the John after spending two hours trying to....". You see how our lives were? those leaders have let us down more than you. We just laugh when them when they gather at an Arab summit and people start to exchange jokes about them. Don't ever count on them but rather count on the people.

So why do you constantly defend these same leaders on various threads

So why do you constantly defend these same leaders on various threads

Sorry, but didn't you asked me to stop talking to you in this thread? I am just debating with my respectable friend Developereo.

This isn't about ethnic nationalism within Pakistan. A Pakistani has more to relate to with a Pashtun, Kashmiri, Balochi, Sindhi than we do with an Arab, as Pakistanis.

We are talking as a whole about Pakistanis not recognizing israel and refusing to to have any trade with the state unless israel meets the demands of the Arabs, in other words our Islamic brothers.

Now do Arabs have a similar stance with regards to Kashmir?

In fact Arabs maintain very strong and cordial ties with india.

When was the last time Arab people came marching in their streets in protest against the oppression of the Kashmiri people?

How come Pakistanis burn israeli flags and chant anti-israeli slogans when Arabs are persecuted by israelis? Os is this only a one sided "brotherhood" where only non-Arabs (in this case Pakistanis) are obliged to unconditionally support their Arab brother but not receive any support in return for our Kashmir cause?

This is what we do for them:

Israeli-flag-burning.jpg

Burning Israeli Flag in Pakistan "During attacks on Gaza" - YouTube

And this is what they give us in return:

shake hands with our enemy and make joint defence agreements:

22152_S_A.-K.-Antony-Prince-Khalid-.jpg

India, Saudi Arabia to set up joint defence panel, says Indian Defence Minister AK Antony - Economic Times

As Yasser Arafat and his relations with Indira Gandhi:

"YASSER Arafat has been a friend of India for decades and enjoyed personal rapport with Indira Gandhi and successive Prime Ministers. The Indian leaders too extended whole-hearted support to the PLO and Arafat. Images of the PLO leader’s frequent visits to New Delhi conjure up as his dream of a home land for Palestinians lies shattered and he is holed up in his headquarters in the West Bank city of Ramallah with power and water cut off. Indira Gandhi had immense liking for Arafat and the PLO leader would not get tired of calling her “my sister, my sister”. Arafat was overwhelmed when Mrs. Gandhi visited his high security headquarters in Tunis in April 1984 and, this correspondent accompanying her, saw the genuine concern the Indian Prime Minister had for the PLO leader. She went to Tunisia while on her way back to Delhi after paying a state visit to Libya at the insistence of Col. Muammar Gaddafi. That, unfortunately, turned out to be last of her foreign visit; she was assassinated on October 31, 1984. Arafat was the one who cried bitterly."

"'My sister is dead,' Arafat said, in Arabic, to mourners around him"

The Tribune, Chandigarh, India - Editorial

This is the same indira ganhdi who was responsible for invading East Pakistan. To the Palestinian Arafat she is a sister.

We don't ask much from israel anyway, their neutrality in indo-Pak affairs is sufficient enough. Their aggressive policy towards is only due to our anti-israeli stance. If the Arabs can recognize israel then what's stopping us? Let us be neutral in their affairs.

BE the above post deals with Arab support of Pakistan

Sorry, but didn't you asked me to stop talking to you in this thread? I am just debating with my respectable friend Developereo.

The inference to be drawn that I am not respectable. I started the thread. Go try reading it

Not true. Certainly not in my case. I have been very pro Palestinian in my posts. Show me out of all my posts in context where I have been racist. I think it is time to examine this issue and even on this thread I have had abusive ad hominem attacks from Arabs

I am not accusing anyone of being a racist, and I know you have been highly critical of Zionists, but there has been a lot of gratuitous Arab bashing on this forum and the people who jump into those threads also tend to be the same ones demonizing the Palestinians v/s the Israelis. If people can keep the discussion civilized, then so much the better.

Thanks, I appreciate the clear moral statement but let's avoid Kashmir and India, or this thread will truly go off on a tangent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom