What's new

Israel and Non Arab Muslim countries

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is something called morals - looks like many seem to lack it.
And no, we didn't recognise Israel not because we 'wanted to please the Arabs'.

Why are you trying to insert morality into this particular discussion?
No substance / can't articulate / can't debate - so either you turn to scripture or bring the morality bomb into conversation. Grow up dude!
And no, we didn't recognise Israel because we 'wanted to please the Arabs'.

I am not accusing anyone of being a racist but there has been a lot of gratuitous Arab bashing on this forum and the people who jump into those threads also tend to be the same ones demonizing the Palestinians v/s the Israelis. If people can keep the discussion civilized, then so much the better.

That is an unfair perception you have come to because maybe you have not been involved on some of the threads that I have.

Even Agno on one occasion was moved to ask Arab members why they were making abusive ad hominem attacks on me when I tried to be neutral on the Syrian issue with suggestions from me that would mean least amounts of Arabs being killed.

If you wish I can dig those out. My argument with the Saudi members and this Jordanian member is that anything at all we do not agree with they trot with this you are racist you hate Arabs etc. Why do you not read Post 361. That is more supportive of Palestinians than any dribble this lot come out with. It's tantamount to blackmail you do not agree with Arabs mantra you must be sectarian you must be racist bollacks I hear from them all the time

I'm also sick of some members here who think that they were born arabs. I've been sanctioned for just speaking my mind on a "Pakistani Forum" WTF is going on? Can't we debate our national interests, or every time there will be prefect hanging out so that we don't hurt some arab sentiments?
That is an unfair perception you have come to because maybe you have not been involved on some of the threads that I have.

Even Agno on one occasion was moved to ask Arab members why they were making abusive ad hominem attacks on me when I tried to be neutral on the Syrian issue with suggestions from me that would mean least amounts of Arabs being killed.

If you wish I can dig those out. My argument with the Saudi members and this Jordanian member is that anything at all we do not agree with they trot with this you are racist you hate Arabs etc. Why do you not read Post 361. That is more supportive of Palestinians than any dribble this lot come out. It's tantamount to blackmail you do not agree with Arabs mantra you must be sectarian you must be racist bollacks I hear from them all the time

Typical type of defense we get from the oh so moral Arab supporters. Inference to be drawn anyone who dares to talk about this issue and is not in agreement with poster has no morals.

Well Aryan B, you once told me something like this. "Call me an Iranian if you like but please don't call me an Arab or an Indian". Its up to you to decide if that's racist.

If you wish I can dig those out. My argument with the Saudi members and this Jordanian member is that anything at all we do not agree with they trot with this you are racist you hate Arabs etc. Why do you not read Post 361. That is more supportive of Palestinians than any dribble this lot come out with. It's tantamount to blackmail you do not agree with Arabs mantra you must be sectarian you must be racist bollacks I hear from them all the time

I managed to hunt the email of the author of that article that disagrees with you and have invited her to comment on the forum. Then we can have all pov and make an informed decision. I do hope all participate in a constructive manner

I suppose trying to get a sane rational Arab on here who believes Israel has no right to exist equates to being Anti Arab and or racist against Arabs.

Oil and water dont mix.
Its more of a religious biased issue then anything else.
See what your scripture says about Jews:

Did Allah transform Jews into apes and pigs? An analysis of three passages in the Quran.

mate can you just pi$$ off.

I agree that the Syrian issue is another hot button issue where all sides tend to lose their cool unfortunately.

Anyways, you guys carry on...

Well Aryan B, you once told me something like this. "Call me an Iranian if you like but please don't call me an Arab or an Indian". Its up to you to decide if that's racist.

Put in context. Show me thread and post please and I will be more than happy to give you a response that does not support the conclusion that you are suggesting. The reason that I am confident is that I know I am not racist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom