What's new

Israel plans N-strike against Iran

Actually we can do it if we like and would do it if needed.we are a nuclear power.And we are not Arabs but off course u didnt no that.:flag: as one of u very nicely put it if there is nothing can be used nuclear missile is the answer but remmeber 1 thing any country in the world attack pakistan regardless israel or America or whom ever remmeber 1 thing before any thing i can gurantee you nuclear missiles will be in air over india in no time.CAuse if we go U go with us.And for the jewish state to think that pakistan is going to sit back while they attack us They aint that ****.they make Americans do there dirty work they will not attack pakistan for indian wet dreams.And the Americans have yet to attack a nuclear state.And there is nothing indians can do or will do as military answer to attack on pakistan will be a suicide for india. :oops:

Please when you reply back to me, understand in what context i was speaking..i was talkin about Pakistan attacking Israel, I have lot respect for Pakistan they are out worthy adverseries but oNly internet warriors will think that they can attack Israel no matter what it does and get away with it...Western powers will crush and there is nothing you can do to them, other than some train bombing, crashing some planes...

Sadly the truth, and there is no use of bringing India in this, we dont want u nuked, cant handle the refugee's as well as the Nuclear fall out.

Adu

I know.And thats why i dont go around saying "we the next super power..."

I am skeptical about pakistans capabilty of mating a nuke to a BM.

Cruise missile witha range of more than 500km and that too from a aircraft?Which frigate/sub in you arsenal is capable of firing a nuke cruise missile?

Babur cruise missile has been modified to carry by the aircrafts, frigates (Spruance class pretty sure about that), and Agosta-90B since the Harpoons & Exocet are being used, Babur should be possible too.

Other cruise missile is in development with a range of about 1000KM.

I am skeptical about pakistans capabilty of mating a nuke to a BM.

Thats your opinion and the knowledge that your limited to.

Babur cruise missile has been modified to carry by the aircrafts, frigates (Spruance class pretty sure about that), and Agosta-90B since the Harpoons & Exocet are being used, Babur should be possible too.

Other cruise missile is in development with a range of about 1000KM..

All skepticsm.

How man times was babur tested? And you are already confident it can fire from all these.A cruise missile has to go much changes,especially structural ones before it can be mated on to a jet or a sub or a ship.

Thats your opinion and the knowledge that your limited to.

My knowledge, yes i admit i dont have any in this regard.But i do read and listne to pople who know better and thats how i came to that conclusion.

You havnt shown me any reason as to why i should believe pakistan has mated nukes.

Please when you reply back to me, understand in what context i was speaking..i was talkin about Pakistan attacking Israel, I have lot respect for Pakistan they are out worthy adverseries but oNly internet warriors will think that they can attack Israel no matter what it does and get away with it...Western powers will crush and there is nothing you can do to them, other than some train bombing, crashing some planes...

Sadly the truth, and there is no use of bringing India in this, we dont want u nuked, cant handle the refugee's as well as the Nuclear fall out.

Adu

i understood completely but what iam trying to say is clear westren world or isrealies can dance backwards if they were to attack pakistan.i can assure u we are not Arabs we will responce having nukes on missiles gives us the power to do so.Any body in power in pakistan that will not respond cause of political fall out.will be hanging in islamabad or any city found alive.the reason i bring india into it it will be automaticaly asumed in case of an attack that its the indians.as pakistan or india for that matter has no early warning system.
give u an example after india did her nuclear test in the 90s there was a lot of pressure from so called westren states for nawaz sherief not to respond iam sure u remmeber that.guess what he had no choice but to as his neck was on line with in pakistan.not responding would have brought him death penalty.
let me ask u a question 1)if pakistan was the first to test nukes would india have sit back and bow down to westren pressure.
2)if some other country is to drop a nuke on u.tell me who will be the first 1 to be striked by india.

i understood completely but what iam trying to say is clear westren world or isrealies can dance backwards if they were to attack pakistan.i can assure u we are not Arabs we will responce having nukes on missiles gives us the power to do so.
Which delivery system will Pakistan use to hit Israel? Israel is out of range of Pakistani missiles. I'm might be wrong though, please correct me if that's the case. Israel has the a secondary(primary in this case) strike capability, thanks to its subs.

Which delivery system will Pakistan use to hit Israel? Israel is out of range of Pakistani missiles. I'm might be wrong though, please correct me if that's the case. Israel has the a secondary(primary in this case) strike capability, thanks to its subs.

Stop worrying about Pakistan; worry about your a$$

https://defence.pk/forums/showthread.php?t=3472

Last edited by a moderator:

The war against Saddam Hussein, along with the current crises involving North Korea and Iran's nuclear activities, underscore the centrality of the issue of nuclear proliferation in today's politics. Many governments, not just the United States, have concentrated on the danger of terrorists or of states who sponsor them getting hold of nuclear weapons.

However, apparently defying those international concerns, Pakistan and Saudi Arabia are now reported to have arranged a deal by which Pakistan will provide Saudi Arabia with nuclear technology in return for cheap oil. The US-based Defense and Foreign Affairs Daily even goes so far as to say that Pakistan will station nuclear weapons on Saudi territory. These weapons will be fitted to a new generation of Chinese-supplied long-range missiles with a reach of 4,000 to 5,000 kilometers.

There are numerous motives for this deal, as reported by different sources. In the Saudi case there is evidently growing disengagement with Washington due to the "war on terrorism" and the war on Iraq. These events have created an atmosphere where Saudi elites evidently feel less inclined to rely on American protection in the face of regional threats, specifically the likelihood of an Iranian nuclear weapon. They also see no pressure from Washington being directed against Israel's nuclear arsenal, even though there is no sign or even consideration of an attack on Saudi Arabia. They also clearly resent the evidence of a Saudi connection to al-Qaeda and accusations against them of less than wholehearted cooperation with Washington and other Western capitals in efforts to break up al-Qaeda and its source of financing.

At the same time, Saudi Arabia has refused to stop supporting the financing of Palestinian terrorism, even as its officials and elites' ties through various intermediary organizations to al-Qaeda remain a source of anxiety to Western and Israeli officials. Nor is it only Pakistan that Saudi Arabia might use as a source for nuclear weapons. Speculation by Jane's that Saudi Prince Abdullah's recent visit to Moscow might indicate an interest in arms trading with Russia, and it also raised the possibility of Saudi Arabia buying an entire weapon rather than technology.

Pakistan's fears of an Israeli-Indian alliance are well known and out in the open. As India is reported to have some 200-400 nuclear weapons, Pakistan is seeking equalizers to deter India, and weapons located outside India's targeting reach offer that possibility. At the same time, because its other oil sources are located in areas that might be unreliable, like the Gulf or Central Asia, a deal with Saudi Arabia eases fears of an energy boycott or blockade in time of crisis.

Another consideration is that a possible Saudi nuclear deterrent might also check Iran, with whom Pakistan has issues, especially over Afghanistan. Thus, a possible Riyadh-Islamabad axis would offer those two capitals, both of which continue to sponsor terrorism in Palestine and Kashmir respectively, a way to check India and its allies or partners, Iran and Israel:D .

Although both governments have firmly denied these allegations of nuclear cooperation, the explosion of reports from different sources in the US and Europe, many allegedly based on sources with access to these governments, appears to have some basis in reality.

Reportedly, President George W Bush and Deputy Secretary of State Richard Armitage have confronted Pakistani President General Pervez Musharraf and other officials about these reports. Certainly, if they possess any element of truth, the news would represent a further escalation of the proliferation threat, but this time it would be clear that one is dealing with states which sponsor terrorism as proliferators.

Obviously, that kind of transformation of the proliferation situation raises the possibility of several more crises in different regions of the world, all of which could occur in relatively simultaneous fashion and which would all involve the linked threats of either terrorists with access to nuclear weapons or states possessing those weapons which extend their protection and deterrence to those terrorists.

Furthermore, there are still more considerations. If one looks at the history of Pakistan's nuclear program there immediately arises the issue of Pakistan's widely-reported assistance to North Korea, which at the same time is apparently proliferating missiles all over the Middle East. Adding Saudi Arabia to this chain of proliferators only extends the process of secondary or tertiary proliferation by which new nuclear powers assist other nuclear "wannabes" to reach that state. Thus, the threat expressed by the US of being at the crossroads of radicalism and technology becomes that much more real.

Finally, there is the role of China. Beijing has been the main foreign supplier to Pakistan, and has a long record of supplying missiles to Saudi Arabia. Although some analysts claim that China is becoming a good citizen of the proliferation regime, and certainly now shows considerable anxiety about Pyongyang, its military ties to Pakistan remain as robust as ever, if not stronger.

The history of Chinese policies to orchestrate a network of such secondary and tertiary proliferation to include North Korea, Pakistan and Iran, and the reports that the missiles involved in this Saudi-Pakistani deal come from China, all lead one to ponder to what degree China knows about this relationship and supports it as another way of weakening the US by undermining its alliances and by disseminating nuclear know-how around the world to multiply potential threats to American forces and capabilities abroad.

While one cannot know what role China may have here; it is clear that this issue of a Saudi-Pakistani connection has the potential to become a major threat to many states and to trigger another international crisis in both the Middle East and South Asia. If there is anything the world does not need now it is a further escalation of the threat posed by proliferation to and from states with a record of extensive support for terrorism against their neighbors.

Stephen Blank is an analyst of international security affairs residing in Harrisburg, PA.
http://www.atimes.com/atimes/Middle_East/EK07Ak01.html

i understood completely but what iam trying to say is clear westren world or isrealies can dance backwards if they were to attack pakistan.i can assure u we are not Arabs we will responce having nukes on missiles gives us the power to do so.Any body in power in pakistan that will not respond cause of political fall out.will be hanging in islamabad or any city found alive.the reason i bring india into it it will be automaticaly asumed in case of an attack that its the indians.as pakistan or india for that matter has no early warning system.
give u an example after india did her nuclear test in the 90s there was a lot of pressure from so called westren states for nawaz sherief not to respond iam sure u remmeber that.guess what he had no choice but to as his neck was on line with in pakistan.not responding would have brought him death penalty.
let me ask u a question 1)if pakistan was the first to test nukes would india have sit back and bow down to westren pressure.
2)if some other country is to drop a nuke on u.tell me who will be the first 1 to be striked by india.

You are comparing apples and oranges, Anythin India does has direct consequences for Pakistan, while at the same time Israel and Iran conflict, Pakistan has no relation, Ummah doesnt hold water, Recently arabs decided to support US against Iran.
Pakistan government cares about its citizens first, not Iran's. It will not put its citizens in harms way, if it can be avoided. Do you think Iran will nuke India or Israel, if they attack Pakistan. Nopes.
Pakistan wont interfere in Iran-Israeli conflict, like it should, it will not attack Israel unless Israel attacks pakistan directly.
comprende

Did China attack, sanction, or even raise rhetoric against India during the Kargil conflict!!!!!
this is so absurd.

However, apparently defying those international concerns, Pakistan and Saudi Arabia are now reported to have arranged a deal by which Pakistan will provide Saudi Arabia with nuclear technology in return for cheap oil. .

US will be reay to give a thousands time more better protection/technology than pakistanis for cheap oil.It looks so absurd,if Saudi offers cheap oil they will get protection/technology from anybody.

The US-based Defense and Foreign Affairs Daily even goes so far as to say that Pakistan will station nuclear weapons on Saudi territory. .

Thats bullshit.

In the Saudi case there is evidently growing disengagement with Washington due to the "war on terrorism" and the war on Iraq. .

Like what? What are the signs of growing disengagement?

These events have created an atmosphere where Saudi elites evidently feel less inclined to rely on American protection in the face of regional threats, specifically the likelihood of an Iranian nuclear weapon. .

Whom will they depend on in case of a iranian nuke attack,other than America?

Thats why i say Iran leadership was **** to give aggressive postures wrt nukes.they have created worried and concerned leaders not only in washington but also in the Arab world.

They also see no pressure from Washington being directed against Israel's nuclear arsenal, even though there is no sign or even consideration of an attack on Saudi Arabia. .

So the main regional threats comes from Iranian nukes.Well they have to be thankfull to the Americans that their ally in ME (Israel) has not upped the ante like the Iranians.So why are they worried?

They also clearly resent the evidence of a Saudi connection to al-Qaeda and accusations against them of less than wholehearted cooperation with Washington and other Western capitals in efforts to break up al-Qaeda and its source of financing. .

Time after time it was the Saudi forces who was carrying out operations and claiming major success against AQ operatives in the kingdom.And is there any reports that show accusation of less than wholehearted cooperation.

Nor is it only Pakistan that Saudi Arabia might use as a source for nuclear weapons. Speculation by Jane's that Saudi Prince Abdullah's recent visit to Moscow might indicate an interest in arms trading with Russia, and it also raised the possibility of Saudi Arabia buying an entire weapon rather than technology. .

Ok so now the author says Moscow would supply it.Well the last the moscow did something like that there was the Cuban crisis.

At the same time, because its other oil sources are located in areas that might be unreliable, like the Gulf or Central Asia, a deal with Saudi Arabia eases fears of an energy boycott or blockade in time of crisis..

How will saudis give Pak the oil if In manages to blockade Pak.

Another consideration is that a possible Saudi nuclear deterrent might also check Iran, with whom Pakistan has issues, especially over Afghanistan. :D .

If it wants to check Iran then the best way is to stop Iran from developing a nuke weapon. Why wait to sweat? Give all the support to US.

All skepticsm.

How man times was babur tested? And you are already confident it can fire from all these.A cruise missile has to go much changes,especially structural ones before it can be mated on to a jet or a sub or a ship.

The Babur has been officially tested once, but what makes you think that secretive tests are not done, do you really believe that Pakistan can afford to have a fail test? No. Also please dont tell me what structural changes needs to be done in order to modified it with subs and ships. Your eating cherry on top. :lol:

My knowledge, yes i admit i dont have any in this regard.But i do read and listne to pople who know better and thats how i came to that conclusion.

You havnt shown me any reason as to why i should believe pakistan has mated nukes.

How about you give me a reason that leads me to believe that India has mated its nukes? What makes you think that nation threated by India and U.S in the past will not miniaturize & mate its nuclear weapons?

cheetah,

If the US attacks Pakistan, how will you counter-attack,

Ps: you got ur *** handed out in Kargil, Accept and give a better showing next time around

Webby

There have been reports, as well as inputs from OEE were Pakistan Nuclear Capacity were said to be suspect. Missile test are required to be notified by both parties, Indian and Western satallites will pick up any secret test.YOu know it,

The Babur has been officially tested once, but what makes you think that secretive tests are not done, do you really believe that Pakistan can afford to have a fail test? No. Also please dont tell me what structural changes needs to be done in order to modified it with subs and ships. Your eating cherry on top. :lol:

Pakistan will trumphet any success they have.What do you mean "we cant afford to?".thats no guarantee that you will.if you dont have the know how,then the necessity or urgency is not going to help you get one.

PS:refer to what Adux said in previous posts.

How about you give me a reason that leads me to believe that India has mated its nukes? What makes you think that nation threated by India and U.S in the past will not miniaturize & mate its nuclear weapons?

Did i ever say india mated.No i didnt.

There are many articles which are skeptical about "Pakistan capability abt mating a nuke onto a BM"that are published in media/internet and also said by knowldgeable people in various forums.At the same time i havnt seen anybdy saying the same about India.

cheetah,

If the US attacks Pakistan, how will you counter-attack,

US cannot afford to attack Pakistan, cuz that will destabilize the entire region, including Inida, China etc. Secondly, I don't think Manmohan is gonna like that cuz he said that "India cannot be a prosperous, dynamic economy and a stable polity if our neighbourhood as a whole is also not economically prosperous and politically stable," Singh told a conference of the Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industries.
http://www.omantribune.com/index.php?page=news&id=26493&heading=India

Back
Top Bottom