What's new

Japan's first female destroyer commander ! Welcome aboard !

THAT is exactly what Japan is doing. In fact Djibouti is critical for our naval spearhead force, as our Navy is the finest and most celebrated arm of our military. Any developments in our Naval-traditions with other nations is testimony to Japan's rise from the ashes of post-war pacifism. And the burning asunder of any unpatriotic inhibition-ism. Critical to Japan's naval spearhead paradigm overseas is cooperation with China and South Korea, actually. The PLAN and the ROKN are both priority partners for the JMSDF in this corridor (Persian Gulf) as well as beyond that.

Japan will wish to secure her defense goals by increasing her perimeter by cooperating with other non-US forces such as the British , French, German, Italian, Russian.

-------

I mean, we're already seeing Koreans and Japanese naval personnel cooperating in joint training by Djibouti. (hahaha).
@sEoulman556 --- see, old hatreds are gone. New friendships have arisen...

bsu9628.jpg

dsc_7945-3.jpg

bsu9633.jpg

--------------

@bbccdd1470 ---- also you would like to see the cooperation between JMSDF and ROKN officers through various seminars heralded in Djibouti....

0724-01.jpg

0724-03.jpg

JMSDF & ROKN officers

0724-04.jpg

Japanese & Korean Navy Pride !
;)

hahahaha!

YOISSHHH!!!

I guess you got it,Japan needs to be Japan again. and not some mangaland

I guess you got it,Japan needs to be Japan again. and not some mangaland

Its the duality of a warrior, my Turkish friend. A Nihonto should be sharp enough to cut through the hulking flesh and bone of the opponent, yet delicate enough to be unsheathed during the falling of cherry blossoms....

9363eebd58874b64cd5f959ae0d915150286f735.jpeg

A Nihonto should be sharp enough to cut through the hulking flesh and bone of the opponent, yet delicate enough to be unsheathed during the falling of cherry blossoms....
Agreed but,what good is a Nihonto when there is no-one to handle it?

Agreed but,what good is a Nihonto when there is no-one to handle it?

Even the most deadly Nihonto is not willfully placed outside where it is exposed to the elements. The Nihonto is ensheathed in the 拵え (koshirae) where it is protected. It is only unsheathed when combat or battle is imminent.

Shinshinto_with_guntokosh.JPG

dojo5.jpg

Even the most deadly Nihonto is not willfully placed outside where it is exposed to the elements. The Nihonto is ensheathed in the 拵え (koshirae) where it is protected. It is only unsheathed when combat or battle is imminent.

Shinshinto_with_guntokosh.JPG
That time will come sooner then you think.

Only a fool will rush to battle, without one's wits. Better to strike from the position of strength , than from a position of weakness.
Sometimes there is no choice,take a look at my country,dragged into a mess.
We are still building up strentgh but forced to fight terrorists inside and outside the country.
There will come a time for your country to choose and both choices will suck but still you have to choose.
So,its not always up to you,actually, most of the time it isnt.

Sometimes there is no choice,take a look at my country,dragged into a mess.
We are still building up strentgh but forced to fight terrorists inside and outside the country.
There will come a time for your country to choose and both choices will suck but still you have to choose.
So,its not always up to you,actually, most of the time it isnt.

We will not endanger our sovereign growth and progression to support American interventionism. Japan will pursue omnidirectionality, with fraternal embrace of China, our most natural and most closest fraternal brothers.

The Chinese are our partners. Their foreign policy initiatives are almost identical to our own. The Americans are foolish and to believe that we would immediately join any securitized operation that is not an imminent threat to Japan. As for Turkey, well, you see how your most glorious nation has been taken advantaged by NATO, do you not? And the proclivity of the united states to dibble dabble with Turkey for her own interests in the region.

I suppose your great leader, Erdogan-sensei, realizes this treacherous aspect of Washington. I deign not to over-indulge on specifics as well, it is self explanatory.

We will not endanger our sovereign growth and progression to support American interventionism. Japan will pursue omnidirectionality, with fraternal embrace of China, our most natural and most closest fraternal brothers.

The Chinese are our partners. Their foreign policy initiatives are almost identical to our own. The Americans are foolish and to believe that we would immediately join any securitized operation that is not an imminent threat to Japan. As for Turkey, well, you see how your most glorious nation has been taken advantaged by NATO, do you not? And the proclivity of the united states to dibble dabble with Turkey for her own interests in the region.

I suppose your great leader, Erdogan-sensei, realizes this treacherous aspect of Washington. I deign not to over-indulge on specifics as well, it is self explanatory.

Is that really you? o_O

As China grows I wish and hope that more countries will pull away from the decadent influence of the US which uses and abuses countries for its advantage. There are only a handful of countries that are secure from America's grasp and this does not include either Turkey or Japan. I understand as both Japan and Turkey have historically fought wars against in the US in world wars they would be careful to call them friends but this is not the case.

US is the biggest problem in the region. It is a hegemon and a bully but it is also the most powerful nation in the world. Fear of it from outsiders is what stops America from being destroyed.

It is in context to Atalanta, yes, @MarkusS. It is in context also to CTF -150.

And whats her name? o_O i couldn´t find in your post.

We also have female commander in italia:

It is in context to Atalanta, yes, @MarkusS. It is in context also to CTF -150.

I also hope our great German brothers awaken from their slumber. @MarkusS @Henry ME 95 @Bundeswehr .....

Rising Sun and Deutsche Eagle...must be together, too. :)

I´m italian ;P

As for Turkey, well, you see how your most glorious nation has been taken advantaged by NATO, do you not? And the proclivity of the united states to dibble dabble with Turkey for her own interests in the region.

We knew all along what the US and the rest of our western allies were doing and we had the advantage(straight flush in poker) in this game of poker but this idiot president of ours didnt tell us that he doesnt know how to play poker.
It seems that he learned only to bluff,but what he didnt learn is that you cant bluff when you have so many ''tells''.
He is to blame for the mess we are in,the only real traitor and dumbazz.

We knew all along what the US and the rest of our western allies were doing and we had the advantage(straight flush in poker) in this game of poker but this idiot president of ours didnt tell us that he doesnt know how to play poker.
It seems that he learned only to bluff,but what he didnt learn is that you cant bluff when you have so many ''tells''.
He is to blame for the mess we are in,the only real traitor and dumbazz.

Beware of the treacherous hands of your so called "allies", @T-123456 . I know the blood and soul of Turco-Mongol brothers are brutal against false instigators from outside. Your Turco-Mongol ancestors would not expect you to shame them by relying too much on such kind of impromptu "allies." Colluding with your enemies, and at the same time demanding and taking advantage of you to house nearly 3,million refugees?

I suppose Japan has much to learn from the experiences of Turkey.....

Back
Top Bottom