What's new

Japan's first female destroyer commander ! Welcome aboard !

Aepsilons

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Japan
Photo courtesy of JMSDF.

:smitten::smitten::smitten:

自衛隊も変わりましたね。私がいた頃は戦闘艦には、女性自衛官は配置されていませんでしたが、艦長として女性自衛官が配置されるとは。女性だからと、見下されないように、頑張って頂きたいですね。大谷艦長の健闘を祈ります(^-^ゞ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12814739_1053803831348001_3244399681896764985_n.jpg

JMSDF2.jpg

JMSDF3.jpg

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

日本にも女性艦長がいるのだ。きりりと引き締まり美人ですね。敬礼の姿頼もしい限りです。。。。。。。

After welcoming ceremony, the destroyer squadron launched a mock naval-amphibious landing. The squadron will be deployed to Africa in coming weeks. :)

hint*** The squadron has Rikusentai on board. ;) ;)

12512467_1055372657857785_6184314695737064662_n.jpg

12791097_705924399549006_7321913169231692600_n.jpg

おお!堂々の上陸!:wub:

What is her military rank? This is rare to see a female can be commander, especially in East Asian culture. Is it due to her family background like her grandfather?

What is her military rank? This is rare to see a female can be commander, especially in East Asian culture. Is it due to her family background like her grandfather?

Her rank is 2等海佐 (Commander). She's in command of a destroyer squadron, probably one of the newer Akizuki's that was inducted recently. As for family background, perhaps there is some influence of her grandfather's name.

Are there any female commanders in the PLAN, my friend? :)

Congratulations to her,she should send a torpedo to @Nihonjin1051 the traitor:sarcastic:

If you only knew the true feelings of many officers of the JMSDF, my Turkish friend. But if you prefer to believe that Japanese military personnel all 'glorify' the Americans, LOL, then, please, be my guest.

Ignorance is bliss, i suppose.

If you only knew the true feelings of many officers of the JMSDF, my Turkish friend. But if you prefer to believe that Japanese military personnel all 'glorify' the Americans, LOL, then, please, be my guest.

Ignorance is bliss, i suppose.
I never thought and never will think that way.
Japan should be the only priority,nothing else.
I want to see the Japan prior to the surrender in 1945,not a ''soft'' Japan.

I never thought and never will think that way.
Japan should be the only priority,nothing else.

THAT is exactly what Japan is doing. In fact Djibouti is critical for our naval spearhead force, as our Navy is the finest and most celebrated arm of our military. Any developments in our Naval-traditions with other nations is testimony to Japan's rise from the ashes of post-war pacifism. And the burning asunder of any unpatriotic inhibition-ism. Critical to Japan's naval spearhead paradigm overseas is cooperation with China and South Korea, actually. The PLAN and the ROKN are both priority partners for the JMSDF in this corridor (Persian Gulf) as well as beyond that.

Japan will wish to secure her defense goals by increasing her perimeter by cooperating with other non-US forces such as the British , French, German, Italian, Russian.

-------

I mean, we're already seeing Koreans and Japanese naval personnel cooperating in joint training by Djibouti. (hahaha).
@sEoulman556 --- see, old hatreds are gone. New friendships have arisen...

bsu9628.jpg

dsc_7945-3.jpg

bsu9633.jpg

--------------

@bbccdd1470 ---- also you would like to see the cooperation between JMSDF and ROKN officers through various seminars heralded in Djibouti....

0724-01.jpg

0724-03.jpg

JMSDF & ROKN officers

0724-04.jpg

Japanese & Korean Navy Pride !
;)

hahahaha!

YOISSHHH!!!

Back
Top Bottom