What's new

Japan's first female destroyer commander ! Welcome aboard !

Beware of the treacherous hands of your so called "allies", @T-123456 . I know the blood and soul of Turco-Mongol brothers are brutal against false instigators from outside. Your Turco-Mongol ancestors would not expect you to shame them by relying too much on such kind of impromptu "allies." Colluding with your enemies, and at the same time demanding and taking advantage of you to house nearly 3,million refugees?

I suppose Japan has much to learn from the experiences of Turkey.....
I guess,you know whats going on in the region.

I thought you didnt smoke?

As China grows I wish and hope that more countries will pull away from the decadent influence of the US which uses and abuses countries for its advantage. There are only a handful of countries that are secure from America's grasp and this does not include either Turkey or Japan. I understand as both Japan and Turkey have historically fought wars against in the US in world wars they would be careful to call them friends but this is not the case.

US is the biggest problem in the region. It is a hegemon and a bully but it is also the most powerful nation in the world. Fear of it from outsiders is what stops America from being destroyed.
We never fought the US,if not for the US,Turkiye would be a ex-Soviet country now.
The US helped us alot,lets call it:Marshall help to Turkiye
We got military equipment against the Soviet Union,alot of help.
So,we cant just deny the help the US gave us.

Miho Otani, 44.

n-msdf-a-20160302.jpg

Japanese people are so small and cute like the Hobbits in LOTR.

The Japanese emperor (descended from a god) is equally small and cute. You people are amazing.:)

w3-kennedy-b-20131120-e1384869906652.jpg

You people are amazing.:)

yes, i know! thank you !!

we may not be 6'footers like some folks, but , still, we were still able to best physically larger peers.

japanese-soldier-searches-us-prisoners-of-war-after-the-fall-of-and-picture-id2660165

Surrender_on_Bataan_1.jpg

Oh so you've got size issues ! :D

Aahh well as they say it doesn't matter how small it is..what matters is how you use it ! :whistle:

LOL,....:devil::devil::devil::devil::devil:

I also hope our great German brothers awaken from their slumber. @MarkusS @Henry ME 95 @Bundeswehr .....

Rising Sun and Deutsche Eagle...must be together, too. :)

Unfortunately, House of Germany of Berlin is acting more as a loyal bannerman of House America of Washington than a true sovereign power right now and I don't see this changing soon. Sure, Berlin took part in the Normandy format talks and joined the AIIB, but due to the open hostility towards Russia as well as the vivid 'Assad must go' stance, both of which are reflected in German MSM, I'm not sanguine about any change as you told us about in Japan.

Well done lady Miho Otani. I hope your service is illustrious. Be sure to also have a family as well (Japanese birth rate). :p:

Back
Top Bottom