What's new

Just a suggestion

CaptainPrice

Reaction score
I know it's not a good idea,But would it be possible if we'd put a chatbox on the site.I know it would cause much lag,slow down on the site and cause much spamming but maybe just think of it?

Regards.

I know it's not a good idea,But would it be possible if we'd put a chatbox on the site.I know it would cause much lag,slow down on the site and cause much spamming but maybe just think of it?

Regards.

Chatbox will soon be offered to all elite members.

It is still something that we will see how it goes.

Chatbox will soon be offered to all elite members.

It is still something that we will see how it goes.

So my dreams of having a chat with Jana is wasted, since i missed the "elite" honae waala deadline. :cry:

So my dreams of having a chat with Jana is wasted, since i missed the "elite" honae waala deadline. :cry:

ewwwww putting gun at my delicate shoulder :D

But hey seriously after seeing some Indians promoted to elites i support Benny for elite club as he deserves it too.

Posting in suggestion section, hope there is nothing wrong here:

Why moderation is so hard nowadays? Now using 'FART' word is also considered as infraction. Perhaps, my buddy Aston Martin is banned for that word.

Without little bit trolling and slang (f c u k or f a r t ) the forum is not interesting, though I do not do that, lol, but I enjoy the fightings of others. In Hollywood movies and real life we use little slangs, trolling & provocative words and offtopics - and this is simple nature.

Mostly the users participate in the discussion, not the mods. Mods do deleting and banning and may not feel the feelings of others. It's not possible to rein the temperament always. Otherwise, everyone would be MOD or TT member. Making this forum so formal and hard may not be very interesting!

Now the big problem is: some members don't use any slang, trolling words or law quality posts, and break forum rules, but they disturb and irritate others very badly. For example, some Indian members ask us, why "Bismillah" is important in our constitution. They want to justify the importance of 'Bismillah" to us. My question is do they have the same religion or faith as we have. Then why do they irritate us by talking anything without understanding our faiths? So in such cases it's not possible to post fairly without bit slang and offtopic. Hope Mod can feel these problems.

*Please don't delete this post, it can be a funny post at least, lol.

Back
Top Bottom