What's new

JUST READ AND FEEL PROUD TO BE PAKISTANI

zavis2003

Reaction score
Just read and feel PROUD TO BE PAKISTANI
1. Pakistan is the most connected country in South Asia, with the highest teledensity
2. Pakistan's communications costs are lower than any other country in the region
3. Pakistan has the world's largest biometric database (NADRA); this system (not the data) is now being provided to allied countries
4. Pakistan has the world's largest WiMAX network
5. Pakistan has one of the world's most aggressive Fibre-to-the- Home (FTTH) rollouts
6. Pakistan has one of the highest rates of cellular connectivity growth in the world (According to PTA 2007's report the rate of growth in Pakistan's mobile sector is fourth highest in the world)
7. Pakistan was the winner of the 2007 GSM industry association award
8. The US is importing UAVs designed and built in Pakistan to protect America's borders
9. With WLL (CDMA), WiMAX, GSM and FTTH, Pakistan is pretty much leading the pack in terms of diversity and breadth of connectivity
10. According to Gartner, Pakistan is a "first category" offshoring location; this ranking has grown by leaps and bounds
11. Pakistani companies won several awards at Asia's APICTA startup/innovation conference and were considered the most "interesting" and cutting edge in Asia 12. The world's youngest Microsoft Certified Professional is a Pakistani and so if the world's youngest Cisco CCNA professional
13. Pakistani students excelled in MIT's global software talent competition
14. Citations of Pakistani scientific publications are rising sharply
15. Over two dozen Pakistani scientists are working on the Large Hadron Collider; the grandest experiment in the history of Physics

Last edited:
1. Pakistan is the most connected country in South Asia, with the highest teledensity
2. Pakistan's communications costs are lower than any other country in the region
3. Pakistan has the world's largest biometric database (NADRA); this system (not the data) is now being provided to allied countries
5. Pakistan has one of the world's most aggressive Fibre-to-the- Home (FTTH) rollouts
6. Pakistan has one of the highest rates of cellular connectivity growth in the world (According to PTA 2007's report the rate of growth in Pakistan's mobile sector is fourth highest in the world)
8. The US is importing UAVs designed and built in Pakistan to protect America's borders
9. With WLL (CDMA), WiMAX, GSM and FTTH, Pakistan is pretty much leading the pack in terms of diversity and breadth of connectivity
10. According to Gartner, Pakistan is a "first category" offshoring location; this ranking has grown by leaps and bounds
11. Pakistani companies won several awards at Asia's APICTA startup/innovation conference and were considered the most "interesting" and cutting edge in Asia 12. The world's youngest Microsoft Certified Professional is a Pakistani and so if the world's youngest Cisco CCNA professional
15. Over two dozen Pakistani scientists are working on the Large Hadron Collider; the grandest experiment in the history of Physics

Awesome achievement!:pakistan:

Can you provide a source for these claims ? I think I got dirt on some of these claims.

EDITED: Original post addressed

Last edited by a moderator:
it would be easier if u copy n paste, the claims n search on google :)

I knew INDIANS WERE ALWAYS JELOUSi PPL.

No links are required just search all of them one by one in google
u would be satisfied

And only telecom ppl understand that ok

U indians without knowledge just -vly critisize the others

u cant bear pak progress

Awesome achievement!:pakistan:

Can you provide a source for these claims ? I think I got dirt on some of these claims.

EDITED: Original post addressed

Not interested keep the dirt under your shoes where they belong. by the way if you have dirt why ask for sources :crazy:

Sir,
the reason if most of these claims are true is . ... HOW many enemy does pakistan have ?????

JUST 1 .
i guess that's why they should progress better than India but unfortunately they suffer the same issue - India suffer. politician and corruption, But one more diseases they should cure is extremism where India don't suffer as much.
They say china develops when its people sleep and politician work
and India develop when its politicians sleep and people work. ( i think same might go for pakistan as well)
Thank you

Not interested keep the dirt under your shoes where they belong. by the way if you have dirt why ask for sources :crazy:

Sir it is an idiom which means I have got some negative information (on the delusive claims).
I asked for his sources because mine can be superseded.

PS: Thanks very much, sir, for your advice. I make sure to keep dirt only on delusive, jingoistic claims.

it would be easier if u copy n paste, the claims n search on google :)

what ever atleast he provided us with the facts to our country which we never know about any way thanks dude i hope in thisw list in few years few more achievements pakistan will add

I knew INDIANS WERE ALWAYS JELOUSi PPL.
No links are required just search all of them one by one in google
u would be satisfied
And only telecom ppl understand that ok
U indians without knowledge just -vly critisize the others
u cant bear pak progress

In your first post you made a provocative statement, which the mods deleted. In order to verify your claims I asked for sources. Since the mods have taken down the offending statement, I have no issues.
Continue...

Last edited:
But one more diseases they should cure is extremism where India don't suffer as much.

Oh no.

No extremism was seen in the gujarat riots.

No extremism in the Babari Mosque destruction.

None seen in teh Bombay riots.

Can't imagine extremism linked to the death of christian priests and their families.

No extremism inolved in the samjhota and malegaon bombings, nor in the hyderabad mosque bombings.

Gandhi ji was shot by a pacifist, so no extremism there either.

Bharat doesnt suffer from extremism at all. Jai Ho...

Oh no.

No extremism was seen in the gujarat riots.

No extremism in the Babari Mosque destruction.

None seen in teh Bombay riots.

Can't imagine extremism linked to the death of christian priests and their families.

No extremism inolved in the samjhota and malegaon bombings, nor in the hyderabad mosque bombings.

Gandhi ji was shot by a pacifist, so no extremism there either.

Bharat doesnt suffer from extremism at all. Jai Ho...

Some of the events you mentioned have a foreign hand, a lot many you forgot to mention... (anti-hindu, anti-brahmin, anti-dalit,anti-upper caste riots)

I am not defending Duhastmish's post but he said India doesn't suffer from extremism as much... both countries suffer from extremism, Pakistan perhaps more IMO because it is a largely homogenized country(almost all Pakistanis are white, tall, well built, urdu speaking muslims) as opposed to India.

Some of the events you mentioned have a foreign hand, a lot many you forgot to mention... (anti-hindu, anti-brahmin, anti-dalit,anti-upper caste riots)

I am not defending Duhastmish's post but he said India doesn't suffer from extremism as much... both countries suffer from extremism, Pakistan perhaps more IMO because it is a largely homogenized country(almost all Pakistanis are white, tall, well built, urdu speaking muslims) as opposed to India.

Out of all that i wrote, name me one event which had involved a foreign hand? All that i mentioned were acts of specific HIndu extremism/terrorism. Meetha meetha andar, karwa karwa thoo thoo.

As for your comment about homogenised pakistanis, is this supposed to be a joke, or are you actually serious? If you are, try wiking Pakistan and read about its society before commenting here.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom