What's new

Kashmir solidarity day observed in Riyadh

I am seeing this so called Solidarity days for years.
If Saudis have the balls they should attack us to give independence(in their version) to Kashmiris.:rofl:

O my GOD,Prine Abdul Aziz bn........................ Bander?he is grand son of Shah Abdullah.his father wrote a letter to chief justice of Pakistan regarding hujj curruption.this family really love Pakistan.wow,he is quite handsome nah............lol

O my GOD,Prine Abdul Aziz bn........................ Bander?he is grand son of Shah Abdullah.his father wrote a letter to chief justice of Pakistan regarding hujj curruption.this family really love Pakistan.wow,he is quite handsome nah............lol
yeah he is ! i was thinking the same thing:lol:

I am seeing this so called Solidarity days for years.
If Saudis have the balls they should attack us to give independence(in their version) to Kashmiris.:rofl:
just wait for a couple of more years . we gonna smash india like boiled pea !!
kshmir humara tha hai aur rahey ga . we have got every right to go inside n outside its teritories, any prob wd anyone !:sniper:

---------- Post added at 01:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:37 PM ----------

So would I. Perfect opportunity for the us to send china back to the stone age.
oye hoye,:whistle: two hoots !!
main sirf yehio kahun gi , banion ko apni langot ki fikar karni chahie !
i think im not rude !

---------- Post added at 01:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:40 PM ----------

shaheed never dies
:

Sarfaroshi ki tamanna ab hamaare dil mein hai.
Dekhna hai zor kitna baazuay qaatil mein hai

Karta nahin kyun doosra kuch baat cheet,
Dekhta hun main jise voh chup teri mehfil mein hai
Ay shaheed-e-mulk-o-millat main tere oopar nisaar,
Ab teri himmat ka charcha ghair ki mehfil mein hai

Waqt aanay dey bata denge tujhe ay aasman,
Hum abhi se kya batayen kya hamare dil mein hai
Khainch kar layee hai sab ko qatl hone ki ummeed,
Aashiqon ka aaj jamghat koocha-e-qaatil mein hai

Hai liye hathiyaar dushman taak mein baitha udhar,
Aur hum taiyyaar hain seena liye apna idhar.
Khoon se khelenge holi gar vatan muskhil mein hai,

Haath jin mein ho junoon katt te nahi talvaar se,
Sar jo uth jaate hain voh jhukte nahi lalkaar se.
Aur bhadkega jo shola-sa humaare dil mein hai,

Hum to ghar se nikle hi the baandhkar sar pe qafan,
Chaahatein liin bhar liye lo bhar chale hain ye qadam.
Zindagi to apni mehmaan maut ki mehfil mein hai,

dedicated to mujahidins :smitten:

it doesnt matter what the saudis say.did it change anything?they cant do anything to india.and it doesnt matter what pakistan says.we already saw that the people of J&K love and will stay in india especially during our republic day which they still celebrated even though with warnings from terrorists

The usual propaganda by Paksitani ambassadors on Kashmir.

When Saudis themselves are coming to Kashmir as tourists and can see the reality of "800,000 troops", they will differentiate the truth from the lies. GoI doesn't prevent foreign toursits from coming to Kashmir unlike say how toursists are not allowed to go to FATA or Northern Areas.

‘Kashmir ideally suited for Saudi tourists’e

No reason why since 2001, the Saudi official position has changed from third party mediation in Kashmir dispute to resolving it bilaterally between India and Pakistan. One of the reasons why Mushrraf got support from Saudi Arabia on the LoC=IB forumula as well but could not be implemneted.

Once GoP wants to REALLY resolve the Kashmir dispute, then the outlines of the solution are there all sorted out under the Mushrraf era regime. We just need to sign and implement it.

But will GoP do it?

Regardless of what the corrupt politicians think, the common Pakistanis and Kashmiris want to see Kashmir free from indian occupation.

Back
Top Bottom