What's new

LTTE CONDUCTING TRAINING CAMPS IN TAMIL NADU INDIA - SRI LANKA

Kanna we are with you buddy, don't let the trolls bully you. Your font size are just fine, it has a multiplier affect. Just don't use the pink color !!

lollllllllllllzzz

he has been caught behind red handed with fake pics like my id have been hacked,and u r saying we are with you??

Kanna we are with you buddy, don't let the trolls bully you. Your font size are just fine, it has a multiplier affect. Just don't use the pink color !!

I hope you are being sarcastic fallstuff. I know it will not matter to you much, but I do wish that you'll not let your standard fall in my view.

And what is the matter with you people. Why the heck are you even talking about the 70s and 80s and 90s.. Aren't you intelligent enough to understand that the world has moved on and the situation are completely different. Countries can no more survive on opression and discrimination of a certain section of people. Isn't the recent history is enough for you guys (and gal).. The bottom line os simpler..

The world has moved on and so should you

See skyline's posts for example...

India has always tried to control south asia. India also supports terrorist organizations.

+1 :tup::tup: People need to stop ganging up on one member, it make the distinct impression of bullying, like webby said if you don't believe what he posts, take it with a grain of salt and feel free not to post.

lollllllllllllzzz

he has been caught behind red handed with fake pics like my id have been hacked,and u r saying we are with you??

yep, better with the underdog than the pitiless mob.

+1 :tup::tup: People need to stop ganging up on one member, it make the distinct impression of bullying, like webby said if you don't believe what he posts, take it with a grain of salt and feel free not to post.

Nothing more can be expected from you.

I hope you are being sarcastic fallstuff. I know it will not matter to you much, but I do wish that you'll not let your standard fall in my view.

And what is the matter with you people. Why the heck are you even talking about the 70s and 80s and 90s.. Aren't you intelligent enough to understand that the world has moved on and the situation are completely different. Countries can no more survive on opression and discrimination of a certain section of people. Isn't the recent history is enough for you guys (and gal).. The bottom line os simpler..

The world has moved on and so should you

See skyline's posts for example...

That was a good post. Actually I was rooting for Kanna. He posted an article where his PM is accusing India of harbouring LTTE.

LTTE is not your typical terror outfit. Accomplishments are

-- 100.000 dead ( includes Lanka Army killings)
-- Killed Sri Lankan President Ranasinghe Premadasa in 1993
-- Causing havoc on Sri Lanka.
-- Decapitaed Rajiv Gandi.

-- Blowing up multiple jet airliners.

-- LTTE’s drug smuggling business was worth about $200-300 million.

Former BSF D-G Prakash Singh said, “India is located between the Golden Crescent and Golden Triangle (see box), which are the largest producers of opium globally. There are many organised drug mafias, operating from India, who have knowledge of the vast market the LTTE catered to. They would try to take it over. Separatists , too, would try and control it to fund their activities.”

Drug world out to grab LTTE’s thriving cartel - Mumbai - DNA

-- Exucuting coup in Maldives.

-- Only terror joint known to have an air force.

If Kanna sounds like he is pissed, he has good reasons.

^Now think how pissed off Sri Lankan Tamils were to conjure an insurgency of that magnitude.

Stunned by allegations that LTTE was operating terror camps in Tamil Nadu, India on Thursday came down heavily on Sri Lanka, asking it not to react on "speculative" and "uncorroborated" reports. Sri Lankan PM D M Jayaratne had said in Parliament on Wednesday that LTTE still had training centres in India.

"We have seen reports from Sri Lanka referring to the Sri Lankan prime minister's statement in their Parliament alluding to the presence of LTTE training camps in Tamil Nadu. We categorically deny the existence of any such camp," official spokesperson Vishnu Prakash said.

He said further the Lankan government had not communicated to India the presence of such camps. "Such a reference is indeed unfortunate and we urge Sri Lanka to desist from reacting to speculative and uncorroborated reports," he added. Jayaratne said a former Lankan rebel named Vinayagam headed the operations in India with the assistance of Nediyavan who is based in Oslo. He added that there was a chance that LTTE cadres trained in India may carry out attacks in Sri Lanka.

"We have intelligence reports of three clandestine training centres operated by the LTTE in Tamil Nadu. Their next target is to create small-scale attacks," Jayaratne said, adding that the island nation must be ready to face this threat. In fact, the Sri Lankan Opposition described Jayaratne's charge as a ploy to continue with the emergency law. The government was using the perceived threat from the defeated Tamil Tigers to justify maintaining draconian emergency laws, leader of opposition Ranil Wickremesinghe of UNP party alleged.

India denies presence of LTTE centres in Tamil Nadu - The Times of India

If Kanna sounds like he is pissed, he has good reasons.
Sure Kanna has reasons to be pissed at LTTE. What escapes our understanding is why he should direct his ire at India, when, his own news source revealed, that it was on the basis of Indian intelligence reports that his PM had made that claim.

That was of course a rhetorical question, cause we all know why.

PS: As it turns out, all of it was just false

That was my point. He posted an article where his PM is accusing India. This is legit news. The following is from February,

The Hindu : Cities / Chennai : Central intelligence agencies have communicated specific inputs to the Tamil Nadu police that suspected Liberation Tigers of Tamil Eelam (LTTE) cadre had conspired to carry out attacks on VVIPs during forthcoming Assembly elections.

Where exactly did the Sri Lankan PM accuse India in the above article?

This post is about the relevance of the Lanka PMs claim. Indian inteligence warned in february that LTTE is upto no good. If you read the linked article it talks about assasins reaching Tamil Nadu. Somebody gotta help'em to execcute their mission, its not too far fetched.

This post is about the relevance of the Lanka PMs claim. Indian inteligence warned in february that LTTE is upto no good. If you read the linked article it talks about assasins reaching Tamil Nadu. Somebody gotta help'em to execcute their mission, its not too far fetched.

How exactly is India helping the LTTE cause by notifying potential assassin whereabouts to Tamilnadu police and Sri Lanka govt?

:what: a childish attitude. Sri Lanka is not in a position to attack India for that neither you are in such a position to attack any other country for the same purpose.

so you better keep your emotions aside
India would never want to attack it's neighbors,but if a situation arises and the limits are crossed,you very well know what we can do.

Back
Top Bottom