What's new

Mass protest against covid lockdown erupts in Urumqi city, Xinjiang province, Mayor tries to appease the angry crowd and promises quick lifting

The question is: Who the fvck has the right to put others' LIVES in danger in the name of their freedom?
We need to accept now is not just a few small scale protest. They are growing in scale. You really think its just small percentage of Chinese want to end zero covid policy?

Yes, I also think Chinese gov should strike a more balanced way, not so restrictive in lock downs, maybe Chinese gov is too cautious now becos of the horrifying experience of Wuhan out break.
Its not so much of CPC but the health sector who advise them based on scientific consequence. CPC leaders are also not stupid to keep caging people. But they seems to overlook the psychological impact of prolong lockdown in home on citizens mental and well being....

The Chinese health sector need to bite the bullet and bear the brute once zero covid policy ended.

We need to accept now is not just a few small scale protest. They are growing in scale. You really think its just small percentage of Chinese want to end zero covid policy?
Yes. I do believe most Chinese still want zero covid policy. They are silent majority. I say it again. No one should put their freedom in front of others' lives as long as there is still a hope.

Yes. I do believe most Chinese still want zero covid policy. They are silent majority. I say it again. No one should put their freedom in front of others' lives as long as there is still a hope.
We do not want to reach a stage like Iran. As I say, let the citizens bear their own choice and consequence. You can see not all protest turn violent. We can see from video, police didnt stop many protest but just regulate them.

We do not want to reach a stage like Iran. As I say, let the citizens bear their own choice and consequence. You can see not all protest turn violent. We can see from video, police didnt stop many protest but just regulate them.
I will kill some one if one of my family member dies because of giving up zero covid policy. They are murderers. All those who protested zero covid policy today should be recorded. Family members of victims should hunt them down

Last edited:
Crowd gathers near the Liangma river in central Beijing to mourn Xinjiang fire victims

Last edited:
I will kill some one if one of my family number dies because of giving up zero covid policy. They are murderers. Beijingwalker is on my list.
Lifting covid zero policy doesnt mean you shall be irresponsible like those freedom loving citizen who will go shopping or outing uneccessary. If you are responsible and stay at home as possible and keep your old, sick and young at home as possible. You are doing your best.

Lifting covid zero policy doesnt mean you shall be irresponsible like those freedom loving citizen who will go shopping or outing uneccessary. If you are responsible and stay at home as possible and keep your old, sick and young at home as possible. You are doing your best.
Without zero covid policy, all people, old or young, will be 100% exposed to virus. No way to hide.

People mourn Xinjiang fire victims in Beijing tonight, Beijing is freezing tonight.

微信图片_20221128000745.jpg

Still minority. I support to arrest them. Find out who are CIA spies among them. Make record in their documents.
Are you in Beijing? let me tell you honestly, they are the vast majority now in Beijing, listen to what they shout to the police, it's something that so many people share now in this city.

Without zero covid policy, all people, old or young, will be 100% exposed to virus. No way to hide.
Not necessary. Family members still need to take responsible like hygiene( wash hand). Less outing if necessary. So that yr chances of bringing covid back home is less.

Covid has viciously evolved into very contagious but good thing is, it's less lethal. Its not easy for China to contain like early stages of covid virus. Policy need to adjust according to ever changing situations.

Back
Top Bottom