What's new

MERCILESS MAYHEM - The Bangladesh Genocide through Pakistani Eyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is only so much I can say as I am American and not a Bangladeshi.

It's your country not mine.

And I also agree with your points about BNP.

But lets be real.

Hasina is no mother of humanity.

And from an outside observer, she is building up a cult of personality around her father.

This is ridiculous.

Think about that next time she names something Bangabandhu.

It doesn't matter what name she gives to a particular powerplant/airport/rocket/bridge. What's more important is whether those things r getting built or not.

As long as she's developing infrastructures and working honestly/tirelessly to make our life comfortable as well as taking the country forward we won't mind even if she names everything Bangabandhu. Name doesn't matter. It can be changed anytime, anywhere.

It’s about time Pakistan raise the issue of indian terrorism with UN and add indian support of Mukhti Bhani and genocide in UN ...
Do not please beat about the bush. When the PA military establishment is fully responsible for starting the war by killing innocent and unarmed people you guys always try to blame India. Why do not you call a spade a spade instead of blaming others? Why blame our Hindus and India for your loss when we ourselves had defeated your barbarism. Make your thinking straight, please!!

By the way, should you not be thankful to India for providing us arms and training that caused the separation of the two wings? After all, the NATA and KALA Bengalis were a great shame on the identity of tall and fair-skinned Pakistanis like you although these NATAS of East Bengal Regiment fought to die that saved your Lahore from Indian aggression in the 1965 war. So, please be thankful to India, Yahya Khan, Bhutto, and Allah the Merciful that the KALAS are no longer downgrading your super-race image.

As for whether hasina is a mother of humanity or not, well, her government has given shelter to millions of rohinga refugees, she has been working tirelessly to make all the developed countries accountable for their Co2 emission.

Her work to save the world from the danger of climate change has been appreciated by people all over the world.

Even one of the greatest footballers of all time the Brazilian playmaker Pele wants to work with her to protect the low laying lands from rising sea level. For her invaluable contribution towards rohingas and environment, she's respectfully called as the mother of humanity by everyone. There's nothing wrong in it.

Perhaps u should also call her by that name to show her respect. After all she's making us, the Bangladeshis proud.
@Avicenna

There is only so much I can say as I am American and not a Bangladeshi.

It's your country not mine.

And I also agree with your points about BNP.

But lets be real.

Hasina is no mother of humanity.

And from an outside observer, she is building up a cult of personality around her father.

This is ridiculous.

Think about that next time she names something Bangabandhu.

It is useless to explain logic to these kind of politician worshippers. We have something similar in Pakistan where people worship Bhuttos, Zardaris, Sharifs, Altafs, Ghaffaars, etc.

As for 71, it is true that $h1t happened, many innocent also died and many might've been raped too. But Bangladeshi politicians along with Indians love to repeat a ridiculous figure of 3 million and 300000.

Indians love to fabricate a propaganda in every thing. Recently some western report found that India was kinda hub for fake news.
https://www.standard.co.uk/news/wor...e-else-in-the-world-report-says-a4059876.html
Just check how much propaganda they have created in recent Pakistan Indian skirmish of 2019, all of which was debunked and destroyed by facts internationally. In 71 Pakistan was way behind in media to counter any indian propaganda, also as a defeated nation, it had to worry about other issues than to counter indian propaganda, and all this gave free room for indian and Bangladeshi politicians to build up their propaganda. And so nonsense figures came into being.

Even a report by Hamoodur ur Rehman Commission, a Bengali himself, find that 26,000 were the casualties of Bengali citizens. Now how many of them were supporters of Pakistan and how many were in groups like Mukti Bahni who were considered as terrorists by Pakistan.
Screenshot_2019-04-06-19-15-37-1.png

http://www.londoni.co/index.php/23-...oodur-rahman-commission-history-of-bangladesh
Pakistan has multiple times forwarded it's hands to create a better relationship with Bangladesh, only to be greeted by bitter and nasty attitudes. This clearly proves it is, unfortunately, Bangladeshi govt which lives and survives on keeping this hatred alive. Pakistan or Pakistanis doesn't hold any grudges or any hatred. Whatever Bangladesh was, it was a part of Pakistan once, and together we fought Indians in 47/48 and 65 wars, and it was lost in 71. But we have long accepted reality and moved on.

Yup, UN has already declared 71 liberation war as one of the deadliest in the history of mankind where highest number of the people were killed in the shortest possible time.

UN has also shown their respect to the martyrs of our language movement where bengali students got killed by the Pak army and police for wanting to make bangla as the national language of Pakistan.

That is why 21st February is now considered as the international mother language day which is observed by many, many countries throughout the world.
Subservient Bengali friend , say whatever u want to say, when u r truly independent then talk to pakiatan ... right now Pakistan has a beef to settle with India on creating mukhti terroist and killing and raping of Bengali women and kids ...

Do not please beat about the bush. When the PA military establishment is fully responsible for starting the war by killing innocent and unarmed people you guys always try to blame India. Why do not you call a spade a spade instead of blaming others? Why blame our Hindus and India for your loss when we ourselves had defeated your barbarism. Make your thinking straight, please!!

By the way, should you not be thankful to India for providing us arms and training that caused the separation of the two wings? After all, the NATA and KALA Bengalis were a great shame on the identity of tall and fair-skinned Pakistanis like you although these NATAS of East Bengal Regiment fought to die that saved your Lahore from Indian aggression in the 1965 war. So, please be thankful to India, Yahya Khan, Bhutto, and Allah the Merciful that the KALAS are no longer downgrading your super-race image.

India started training mukhti in 1969 moron, they were sabotaging government installations back in early 1970s.. idiot u don’t even know how India caused this issue with Mujeeb, who eventually was silenced as he knew too much by very masters he served ...
You are taught to hate pakiatan to justify your identify, Fed by your master India ... I feel bad for u... every east pakistani is as dear to west pakiatani as it was then ... politicians caused u believe it... shame on bengali Pakistanis to fall in their trap, I call it feeble minds as u guys are controlled and taught hate ... whereas Indians and mukhti raped and killed your own naming ... what a disgrace u r ...

You uneducated fool did you even read what I have said. I have mentioned about research by different international sources where even CIA put the figure 200k-300k. Rest put it between 300k-1.5 million except Bangladesh Government put the figure 3 million.

From where you got your figure below 50000 ? Did you or your family members served the martial race Punjabi’s or your master Pakistanis that’s why these much love is flowing for Pakistan? “Tui Razakar” slang perfectly suit for lot like you.
M:fucker white man, do you even know how to count 3 million? Stop, bickering and say something logical. Do you think bickering in a Pakistani Forum on the unsubstantiated figure will make you a PM? Why do not you ask the GoB to compile the list of dead as Vietnam has always been doing after its long 30 years war? Stop monkeying in all the posts, Gadha ka Awlad!!

M:fucker white man, do you even know how to count 3 million? Stop, bickering and say something logical. Do you think bickering in a Pakistani Forum on the unsubstantiated figure will make you a PM? Why do not you ask the GoB to compile the list of dead as Vietnam has always been doing after its long 30 years war? Stop monkeying in all the posts, Gadha ka Awlad!!

Your language is just revealing your true identity Razakarer bachha. Go learn to read first and than come here to blabbering your nonsense. I can see your inferiority complex being a Nata and Kala with a pot belly. No need to embarrass yourself here. Go suck the d**k of Bhutto, if he would be alive might throw some bones to you for your loyalty.

It is useless to explain logic to these kind of politician worshippers. We have something similar in Pakistan where people worship Bhuttos, Zardaris, Sharifs, Altafs, Ghaffaars, etc.

As for 71, it is true that $h1t happened, many innocent also died and many might've been raped too. But Bangladeshi politicians along with Indians love to repeat a ridiculous figure of 3 million and 300000.

Indians love to fabricate a propaganda in every thing. Recently some western report found that India was kinda hub for fake news.
https://www.standard.co.uk/news/wor...e-else-in-the-world-report-says-a4059876.html
Just check how much propaganda they have created in recent Pakistan Indian skirmish of 2019, all of which was debunked and destroyed by facts internationally. In 71 Pakistan was way behind in media to counter any indian propaganda, also as a defeated nation, it had to worry about other issues than to counter indian propaganda, and all this gave free room for indian and Bangladeshi politicians to build up their propaganda. And so nonsense figures came into being.

Even a report by Hamoodur ur Rehman Commission, a Bengali himself, find that 26,000 were the casualties of Bengali citizens. Now how many of them were supporters of Pakistan and how many were in groups like Mukti Bahni who were considered as terrorists by Pakistan.
View attachment 551744
http://www.londoni.co/index.php/23-...oodur-rahman-commission-history-of-bangladesh
Pakistan has multiple times forwarded it's hands to create a better relationship with Bangladesh, only to be greeted by bitter and nasty attitudes. This clearly proves it is, unfortunately, Bangladeshi govt which lives and survives on keeping this hatred alive. Pakistan or Pakistanis doesn't hold any grudges or any hatred. Whatever Bangladesh was, it was a part of Pakistan once, and together we fought Indians in 47/48 and 65 wars, and it was lost in 71. But we have long accepted reality and moved on.

U want people to believe what a pakistani like hamidur rahman said about the total number people died on the hand of Pakistanis. Good one.

Its like police giving a robber leader the duty of counting the items that his party robbed from a particular place. Don't take it literally. I m just giving an analogy here. Hamidur rahman was as much bengali as Razakar Molla kader or sayedee was.

Don't forget what General Yahya said in one of his speeches. Kill three million of them(bengalis) and rest (of the bengalis) will eat out of our hands. Yes, his army failed to kill three million but managed to brutally murder 1.5 million men, women and children.

I like how these bengalis think that the idea of Pakistan originated in the swamps of Bangladesh and so they have some sort of relevance. Let's just say it did, even then If the true Pakistani people, the people of the highlands did not support this idea. Then the people of the swamps wouldnt have been able to do Jack Sh*t

Subservient Bengali friend , say whatever u want to say, when u r truly independent then talk to pakiatan ... right now Pakistan has a beef to settle with India on creating mukhti terroist and killing and raping of Bengali women and kids ...
I know my friend. Pakistan have always been subservient to someone. One time there was USA and now that place has been taken by china. Tomorrow someone else will take the place of China. U r just projecting ur own image here and thinking that we Bangladeshis also act in similar fashion.

Make no mistake my friend, we r a brave and proud nation who did not hesitate to jump with a bamboo stick in front of a machine gun. Gave blood but did not stop until winning the war making the enemy surrender. Remember the way we created a country on our own and captured 93k POWS. We bow down to no one. Never forget that.

I know my friend. Pakistan have always been subservient to someone. One time there was USA and now that place has been taken by china. Tomorrow someone else will take the place of China. U r just projecting ur own image here and thinking that we Bangladeshis also act in similar fashion.

Make no mistake my friend, we r a brave and proud nation who did not hesitate to jump with a bamboo stick in front of a machine gun. Gave blood but did not stop until winning the war making the enemy surrender. Remember the way we created a country on our own and captured 93k POWS. We bow down to no one. Never forget that.

U bowed to India and served them allowing them to rape your women and to kill your children, and you call yourself men ? Shame on your manhood ... the 93k Pakistanis you stabbed in back...... live in falsehood, knowing what the truth was... sorry

Awami league is a league of Lie league. Never believe them.

I know I have made a very bad simple sweeping comment. But still it has some truth.

I hard it to be said by many people that they have not seen even any killing in 71 in their locality in their villages. My family members were arrested by Pak Army in 71, did go through some suffering for a few days, and then released, not killed.

71 is a business, it is a source of validation of crime by illegal government in BD.

But here is an important thing for BAL supporters here that

if you add lie with the truth, and exaggerate, then the truth loses its significance.

50K killing is also a matter to be blamed.

U bowed to India and served them allowing them to rape your women and to kill your children, and you call yourself men ? Shame on your manhood ... the 93k Pakistanis you stabbed in back...... live in falsehood, knowing what the truth was... sorry

Ur falsehood makes no difference my friend.

West Pakistan regime looted our resources for 20 long years, did not give us the right to govern whole pakistan even after the shambolic defeat of bhutto against mujib in 70s election and finally in order to keep us subservient to the corrupt regime for generation after generation Pakistan military indiscriminately started killing men, women and children.

To protect their sons, daughters, fathers and mothers from the barbarism of Pak army, our people formed mukti Bahini. Pak army was only good at killing innocent women and children. But when they had to fight against our brave mukti bahini they could not do anything and eventually 93k of them surrendered unconditionally to save themselves from the wrath of our great mukti bahini. That's the truth. I know its bitter for u. But dont forget, truth is always bitter.

I like how these bengalis think that the idea of Pakistan originated in the swamps of Bangladesh and so they have some sort of relevance. Let's just say it did, even then If the true Pakistani people, the people of the highlands did not support this idea. Then the people of the swamps wouldnt have been able to do Jack Sh*t

Get off your high horse.

Your post is complete BS.

The most outrageous and frustrating part of this was we repatriated all of the pakistani POWs without trying them for the war crimes and crimes against humanity just like what nazis faced after the great war.
Let's be honest about listing one sided Propoganda and manipulation. Had the Muqti Bani Indian trained terrorists never start attacking Pakistani Army troops in cold blood they would not be attacked. Let's start talking about the atrocities of the Muqti Bani Indian stooges and killing of Pakistani civilians and military personnel. You guys even killed Mujeeb ur Rahman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom