What's new

Mongolia GDP is 28 time less Inner mongolia?

What can you expect from a so called democracy in a low income country?!
More like outer mongolia bankrupcy!

In 1997,almost all China nearby countries are ahead much more than CHINA, such as Thailand with its 2470 USD far more ahead than CHINA 700 USD GDP per capita,today CHINA 9100 USD vs Thailand 6780 USD per capita.......
Outer mongolia,forget it,i barely notice it,huge territory with so little people,call themselves descent from Great Genghis Khan yet can not even read and understand the language used by Genghis Khan himself but russian type words.
Long live outer mongolia bankrupcy!

You should stop spewing nonsense.

Why should I? You South Vietnamese (Viet, Viva-Viet (if he is a real Vietnamese, which I doubt), frequency etc.) are spreading anti-China, hatred propaganda, fake news, false information etc. on this forum, which is against the will of absolute majority of Vietnamese.

Why should I? You South Vietnamese (Viet, Viva-Viet (if he is a real Vietnamese, which I doubt), frequency etc.) are spreading anti-China, hatred propaganda, fake news, false information etc. on this forum, which is against the will of absolute majority of Vietnamese.
You are in a wrong thread!

It’s about Mongolia.

It’s You that spews nonsense mixed with ignorance, racism and prejudice.

What is the will of the absolute majority of Vietnamese?

Don’t talk about thing you don’t know.

You are talking of hatred propaganda other people do. Why are you injecting your hatred on South Vietnam based on wrong racism here?

Anti China propaganda other people do? Man, people including the Chinese will laugh on you. Because even school kids see thru your primitivism in your arguments.

Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region
Nei Mongol Autonomous Region
Chinese: 内蒙古自治区
Mongolian:

Autonomous region
Name transcription(s)
• Chinese
Simplified: 内蒙古自治区
Traditional: 內蒙古自治區
PRC Standard Mandarin:
Nèi Měnggǔ Zìzhìqū
• Abbreviation NM
Simplified: 内蒙 or 内蒙古
Traditional: 內蒙 or 內蒙古
PRC Standard Mandarin:
Nèi Měng or Nèi Měnggǔ

Map showing the location of Inner Mongolia
Coordinates:
17px-WMA_button2b.png
44°N 113°ECoordinates:
17px-WMA_button2b.png
44°N 113°E
Named for From the Mongolian öbür monggol, where öbürmeans the front, sunny side of a barrier (a mountain, mountain range, lake, desert, clothes etc...)
Capital Ulanhot (1947–1949)
Zhangjiakou (1950–1952; as capital of Chahar Province)
Hohhot (1953–present)
Largest city Chifeng
Divisions 12 prefectures, 101 counties, 1425 townships
Government
Secretary
Li Jiheng
• Chairwoman Bu Xiaolin
Area
• Total
1,183,000 km2(457,000 sq mi)
Area rank 3rd
Highest elevation (Main Peak, Helan Mountains) 3,556 m (11,667 ft)
Population (2010)
• Total
• Estimate (31 December 2014)25,050,000
• Rank 23rd
• Density 20.2/km2 (52/sq mi)
• Density rank 28th
Demographics
• Ethnic composition
Han - 79%
Mongol - 17%
Manchu - 2%
Hui - 0.9%
Daur - 0.3%
• Languages and dialects Mongolian (official),Mandarin (official), Oirat, Buryat, Dagur, Evenki, Jin
ISO 3166 code CN-NM
GDP (2017 [8]) CNY 1.61 trillion
USD 238.50 billion (22th)
- per capita CNY 81,791
USD 12,156 (7th)
HDI (2014) 0.766[9](high) (10th)

Website http://www.nmg.gov.cn
(Simplified Chinese)
A quick search on wiki reveals that:

Inner Mongolia
GDP - $274 billion (2016)
Population - 25 million
GDP per capita - $11,134
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inner_Mongolia

Mongolia
GDP - $12.5 billion (wiki 2015)
GDP - $11.74 billion (world bank 2015)
Population - 3 million
GDP per capita - $4,353
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongolia
http://www.worldbank.org/en/country/mongolia

The GDP difference seems to be 22 times but the gap could have widened due to recent downturn in the mining sector.

Inner Mongolia is also one the fastest growing regions in China. It has vast landmass, rich resources and low population density. Perfect combination for quick economic growth.

Indeed. In Vietnam, many south Vietnamese since 1975 have been barking about creating a South Vietnam nation, separating from North Vietnam. They believed that North Vietnamese are robbing them. Even some of former communist party members, who were trained in the North and fought against American invasion, share this opinion.

However, from historical and racial point of view, I believe once a South Vietnam nation are established, the south Vietnamese will soon regret and there will be a lot of people who protest to join North Vietnam again, partly because they are historically influenced by Indian culture and can never be united, partly because they will soon understand that it is North Vietnamese who bring peace, civilization and teach them how to live and work.

Without us North Vietnamese knowledge, disciplines and hard-working sprit, South Vietnam will soon become a second version of the Phillipines. Ho Chi Minh city, Vung Tau, Binh Duong and Dong Nai provinces are currently the main economic engines of the South, just because many of its citizens are of North Vietnamese origin (around 30 - 70%), while the adjacent Mekong delta, mostly inhibited by "pure" south Vietnamese, is still one of the country's most backward regions.

That's probably why the South Vietnam (as well as immigrants from that area into various Western countries) is the main target for the forces that want to see a destabilized and perhaps divided Vietnam.

The reason/target may not be Vietnam itself, but, China. A destabilized region is bad for China. What is bad for China is good for the US-led West.

That's why China cares about the unity and stability of Vietnam at all costs.

If there is a tendency of division in Vietnam and porous instability in the region, china will definitely step in militarily.

I think the reason it is called "inner" is because it has also an "outer" part (that's needs to be recovered). To keep historical memory alive.
Hopefully, Mongolia (Outer Mongolia) will be recovered successfully by China and merge with its Inner Mongolia province. Maybe in the future, President Xi Jinping will make China powerful enough economically and militarily to fully revisit all the Unequal (Unfair) Treaties that forced China to lose its northern and northeast territories to the Russians. By the year 2049, perhaps all current land borders with Russia and Mongolia should be under review by the National People's Congress. To right all the wrongs on China. If successful, China will finally obtain back its original east coast with the Sea of Japan from Russia beyond the Korean Peninsula.
@Feng Leng @Chinese-Dragon @ChineseTiger1986 @Martian2 @Adam WANG SHANGHAI MEGA

Last edited:
If i am ruler of world or neighbour of Mongolia i will fcuk mongloian women kill their men’s bcz of the crimes of their ancestors.what they did to human race .they rape and killed Chinese women and children’s.
If I am not mistaken, don't some Muslims look up to the Mongolian empire?

Outer mongolia is nothing compared to inner Mongolia!
They lost their ancester language,
they lost their blood coz of russian involvement!
and lost their future!

Outer mongolia is nothing compared to inner Mongolia!
They lost their ancester language,
they lost their blood coz of russian involvement!
and lost their future!
They use Russian lettres!
Shame on them.
They are just Mongolians, they are not Mongols.
The heart of Mongols belongs to a united China.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom