What's new

Mr PM Imran Khan Sahab: People of Karachi Might Not Vote for You Again

The only solution for Karachi is to build 10 of such waste factories, could produce for the whole City 3 hours of electricity per day.
Exactly, because there is no space left for dumping. During recent "clean karachi" campaign, trucks load garbage from one part of the city and unload it on another part.

Exactly, because there is no space left for dumping. During recent "clean karachi" campaign, trucks load garbage from one part of the city and unload it on another part.

The Price for These projects would ca. 30 Million €Euro, but after a period, we could sell and use the recycled materials, like plastic, glass, paper etc. And imagine how much electricity could be produced! It would also create thousands of new jobs!

It was a big joke to hire a Chinese, company which only lifted the garbage from a to b as you said, don't know why the government of Pakistan is so incompetent, and then you want to liberate Jammu and Kashmir to turn it in another flee and garbage City ? the Indians are laughing already about us....

See how it's done in Kairo

And so it's done in Turkey-WASTE MGMT TURKEY

Last edited:
The Price for These projects would ca. 30 Million €Euro, but after a period, we could sell and use the recycled materials, like plastic, glass, paper etc. And imagine how much electricity could be produced! It would also create thousands of new jobs!

It was a big joke to hire a Chinese, company which only lifted the garbage from a to b as you said, don't know why the government of Pakistan is so incompetent, and then you want to liberate Jammu and Kashmir to turn it in another flee and garbage City ? the Indians are laughing already about us....
May the sanity prevails.
BTW how much time it takes to establish a plant in operational condition?

Aek Green Bus mansooba hai... 2-3 saal se adha shair khoda para hai.... koi poochnay wala nahi. Karachi bilkul laawaris hai. Aur MQM aur PSP bhi bilkul ch**ti**y hain, apni siyasat chamka rahay hain bus.

I must appreciate to Nawaz Sharif ... He started the project of Green Bus & Federal Govt was doing good work on it but after coming PTI ... Federal Govt has stopped its funding .......

Without governor rule, Karachi can't be cleaned up. It's as simple as that. But governor rule can't just be applied to Karachi, it would have to be on Sindh.

@PakSword @Areesh and others, where did the public throw the wasted internals of qurbani animals? You can go to a Mandi to buy the animal but the waste is thrown out on the streets, why?! And then complain about fly and disease!

@PakSword bro you once told me that internal Sindh is in an awful state - alcohol, slavery, feudalism at peak etc etc. What would be the consequences of governor rule to clean Karachi?

@PakSword @Areesh and others, where did the public throw the wasted internals of qurbani animals? You can go to a Mandi to buy the animal but the waste is thrown out on the streets, why?! And then complain about fly and disease!
There is no place to throw the internals of animals.. What used to happen a few years back.. that, there used to be a municipality pick-up roam around in every area.. It picked up all such things.. and bury them in designated areas.. it used to be a big operation.. people can't manage that themselves.. then after 3 days of Qurbani, municipality used to spray carbonate salt on the pavements.. and then spraying happened... Last year was very good.. I think new government just took charge last year.. all the streets were cleaned.. This year.. the government vehicles picked up the internals and threw them somewhere within the city at different spots.. they didn't bury them.. so you can imagine.. rather than on every street, a pile of internals was stashed at one place in every area.. and then the rains made the things worst.. I think I saw everything cleared up in 7 days..

@PakSword bro you once told me that internal Sindh is in an awful state - alcohol, slavery, feudalism at peak etc etc. What would be the consequences of governor rule to clean Karachi?
I don't know what will be the consequence.. but it will be directly under PTI.. and I expect better from a PTI governor than the useless Sindh and Local governments.

I don't know what will be the consequence.. but it will be directly under PTI..
What about the consqeqconse of governor rule it will be considered an attack on jamhoriyat and would give a chance to anti Pakistan parties to do propaganda against government and army

I must appreciate to Nawaz Sharif ... He started the project of Green Bus & Federal Govt was doing good work on it but after coming PTI ... Federal Govt has stopped its funding .......
Funding and work on the Green Bus project had stopped even during NS government. Nooras shouldn't talk.

Also bari mehrbaani by Mr. Nawaz Sharif to invest a few annay from the billions in revenue he got from Karachi, for a second we thought he was PM of just Punjab and not Pakistan.

Just for ref.
IMG-20190914-WA0043.jpg

Just for ref.
Who in Karachi is paying so much tax in Karachi
You think every person of Karachi is paying 50 thousand rupees tax ?
Maybe it's collected from industries and port and whatever is produced in Karachi is used all over the Pakistan

Who in Karachi is paying so much tax in Karachi
You think every person of Karachi is paying 50 thousand rupees tax ?
Maybe it's collected from industries and port and whatever is produced in Karachi is used all over the Pakistan
Still talking without proper references will lead you to be troll. Stop it and listen what people are telling you. Do something just return us 10% of taxes what we are paying and we all be happy. What do you think? 10% is nothing and as per your logic it would effect on Punjab at all.

Do something just return us 10% of taxes what we are paying and we all be happy.
I am not government of Sindh ask Zardari to work for Karachi
And Karachi has nothing to do with Punjab Karachi is capital of Sindh province of Pakistan

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom