What's new

Muslim youth in India dissociate from terror: Sufi cleric

Status
Not open for further replies.
That means you are committing shirk and will dance to allahs punishment when you reach jahannam.
This is because you yourself said everyone else is an enemy according to shariah,.
Gone... oh no.. what will you do now.. what will you be given in hell ? oh no.. thats right you are already in hell (pak, sa)

Everyone isn't exactly an enemy; but one thing Muslims are warned to is the fact that at the end of the day a Muslim will truly be only a friend to a Muslim (as non-Muslims can stab you in the back for being a Muslim, after all).
It doesn't really mean you shouldn't befriend non-Muslims :wave:

It's funny to see bhartis attempting to troll on a subject they have no knowledge of.

Sufis itself are a minority community among the Muslims and they don't speak for all, unfortunately.

Stupid Saudi funded wahhabi madarsas are mushrooming all over the country.

Dear Indian friends....some indian friends have rightly said...two nation theory cease to exist as per my opinion after BD...But again we all Indian should now really thankful to honorable Jihna who has formulated this idea.

I should be really thankful to all Indian friends like @Zeeshan and other friends...for asserting our opinion in a better way...

Pakistani friends....We understand your eager desire to downgrade status of my Indian muslim brothers as they beleive in Indian nationhood...But i have one thing to say to all.....We indian know that we are 100%not perfect...we know that we have lot of scope to uplift our muslim brothers in our country...of course rough elements in my country creates nuances ...we are improving and we will improve every day...

Did the republic of India? :disagree: At least a country, nation or civilisation did (in modern day Pakistan) which then eventually gave birth to your anciestors

not republic of india,but Bharata existed...read some more history before making comments..

Everyone isn't exactly an enemy; but one thing Muslims are warned to is the fact that at the end of the day a Muslim will truly be only a friend to a Muslim (as non-Muslims can stab you in the back for being a Muslim, after all).

thats where fundamentalism starts.... :disagree:

I only quoted the exalted Salman to what he himself said.
thats why so many are dying in Pak, muslims killed by muslims.. thats why pakistanis raped and killed 3 million bengali muslims.
and thats why the nonmuslim indians went and saved BD muslims from the clutches of pak fellow muslims.. LOL..
all I can say from your stmt is that Musllims are insecure about their being muslim.

It's funny to see bhartis attempting to troll on a subject they have no knowledge of.

same as when you talk about India or hinduism.

To all Muslims the duty of establishing a Muslim social and economic structure is of utmost priority.
If Muslims are out numbered they should migrate,
1.If establishing shariah is primary priority then why are you not in pakistan trying to establish shariah and change this democratic system?But instead you are in saudi!.Also i am sure you wont dare to question the un islamic kingship in Saudi arabia,After all you have to earn bread there.:lol:..
2.Since you are suggesting indian and chinese muslims to migrate,will Saudi arabia(which atleast have some shariah)accept them as citizens?If they dont does that make them even bigger scums than those who have no option left but to live as a minority in secular/communist systems?

now for some other comments about Pakistani and other muslims getting European and other nationalities.
If they are doing this for economic purposes , and value their financial and social well being more than their duty
towards Islam,
than it is non Islamic.
Well by that logic most of the mods and pakistani senior members have become kafirs/scums or whatever you like to call such people...

Uh oH. The self proclaimed expert Joe Shearer is here, and will tell you bhartis that the IVC did not believe in Shiva.

Seals are one of the most commonly found objects in Harappan cities. They are decorated with animal motifs such as elephants, water buffalo, tigers, and most commonly unicorns. Some of these seals are inscribed with figures that are prototypes tolater Hindu religious figures, some of which are seen today.
For example, seals have been recovered withthe repeated motif of a man sitting in a yogic position surrounded by animals. This is very similar to the Hindu god of Shiva, whois known to have been the friend of the animals and sat in a yogic position. These seals are known as the Shiva seals. Other images of a male god have been found, thus indicating the beginnings of Shiva worship, which continues to be practiced today in India.

The Harappan Civilization by Tarini J. Carr

not republic of india,but Bharata existed...read some more history before making comments..

Bharat was the name of one of your God's sons (can't remember who). It's a Sanskrit word and the origins of this name are very Hinduism oriented.
And as you know, neither Hinduism and neither Vedic Sanskrit existed around that time.

Yeah, the seal is what probably influenced the creation of Shiva. Hinduism wasn't around that time :P

Bharat was the name of one of your God's sons (can't remember who). It's a Sanskrit word and the origins of this name are very Hinduism oriented.
And as you know, neither Hinduism and neither Vedic Sanskrit existed around that time.

dont talk if you dont know.. Bharat was the name of a son of a king and a queen.. (dushyanta and shakuntala) no releation to any god.

I read the quran and i am capable of interpreting it myself. I dont need anyone else to validate my faith or my love for India.

Till The day you decide to mind your business and set your own house in order, no prosperity will come to you. A nation at war with itself is no rolemodel for anyone.......it simply reflects the narrow minded nature of its citizens.

India desires nothing but peace and non-interference from Pakistan or pakistanis. In OUR internal affairs. Leave us alone.

Please.

Yeah, the seal is what probably influenced the creation of Shiva. Hinduism wasn't around that time :P

hinduism is eternal.. one is always a hindu.. even you are a hindu if you believe in god.. you are a hindu even if you dont believe in god.. you are just a hindu who calls himself a muslim .. thats all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom