What's new

My Last Post

Salahuddin

Reaction score
We are living at a time when the daily news about the world, especially about the Muslim world is quite depressing. It is not just armies waging this war. A whole gamut of institutions, from sophisticated research centers to slick media, is dedicated to the campaign to sow doubts, to spreads confusion, and to denigrate Islam.

And yet these are also the times when people all over the world are coming to Islam in unprecedented numbers. At a time when Muslims have lost control of the sword and the pen, Islam is finding new followers everywhere everyday. (It is quite revealing that even as Islam continues to spread despite the sword, some people should continue to insist that it spread by the sword. As Qur'an repeatedly reminds us, the opponents of Islam are a very closed-minded lot).

Within the Muslim world also there are signs of awakening. Muslims are coming back to Islam after having toyed with one false ideology after another. Colonialism had hit them hard. It subjugated them physically, politically, economically, culturally, and mentally.

Yet, the scene is changing. More women are choosing hijab and are becoming more assertive about it as a symbol of their Islamic identity.

The period of colonialism was a big crash in which our ship was destroyed. In the immediate aftermath, survival was the main goal, and people came with whatever lifeboats they could.

Allâh has promised to those amongst you who believe and do righteous actions that He will certainly grant them khilâfah (succession) on the earth, as He granted it to those before them; and that He will grant them authority to practice their religion, the one that He has chosen for them; and He will change their state from one of fear in which they lived to one of peace and security. They will worship Me alone, not associating any partner with Me. But whosoever disbelieves after this, then they are the rebellious ones.“ [1]

Most of my threads clsed. We are only allwed to say what mods and controlers like us to say. If you dont like my posts challenge them , debate them thats what forums all about .

This is my last post in this forum , and thanks for not banning me..

Your posts were out of topic, and that is why the thread were closed. You started talking about Khalifah system in every single topic. Keep the topic for what it is intended to be, and you would be fine.

Like i have stated before i will state it again. You have freedom of speech but it must come with respect and in a friendly manner.

You have done great, but not too great by pasting long long articles, some given no source, others given no quotation, but we still didn't take actions and only warned you, hoping that you would finally get on the right track. You only improved. There are some advices from me if you still want to keep posting.

1) Provide a source.
2) Quote other person words. (Above again you have violated)
3) No need for pasting long articles, not many give a damn. They only look for your opinion and the point that your trying to make.
4) If the article is too long, paste the points in quotation that are needed to only prove you point.
5) Respect others.
6) Stay on topic.

In the end i will agree with you that the world is changed, but it is time and people that have changed it, so they can live the way they want to.

Peace.

What put me off about you wasn't your support for Khalifah or your extreme ideas. I did not like the fact that you were ready to talk down to people for it.

On any other forum you call the moderators comments as "barking" you'd see the door, then n there. Trust me, I've seen people get banned for putting up an eicon. I was ready to ignore it, but then you went and did the same with Bull. Our members are very important to us.

The reason the threads were locked was that they had been dragged enough. They were now offtopic, and the next step was that people were going to start piss fights sooner or later.

I hope you stay. You've provided an interesting challenge. I like challenges and your viewpoints are starkly different. But if you want to play the game, you'd have to play by the rules.

Inshallah maybe when I come back from Pak. Sorry for Causing offence to anyone...

Have a good trip bro.
I think Asim has worded it quite well, just think about it okay?
You're welcome to stay.

Salaam,
Neo

Man I am depressed! These vulnerable mullah's are my favourite!:lol: ..

Oaaay! Salahuddin...vaapas aa oaay!:angry: ...Don't leave!:...Could have had a good time 'Corrupting' him........:lol:

Haha, you know I kept telling him. You're asking for too much too soon and something so vaguely defined or unclearly understood. But sometimes people can get so adamant. He wanted to make one big large Muslim country but was opposed to a union of many Muslim countries. We even suggested that this might be a stepping stone for what even he desires.

He promised to be back. I hope he does. He was one guy who could post a million posts per sec like me. I guess he was a lot more adamant about his pov too :D. Good challenge, not like your typical mullah at all.

Heh.....:lol:

Abaay yar remember that extremely jahil wahabbi mullah squad of 'bradistan' at PDF??:lol:

Man I miss those small time mullah's a lot......I abused them so much...HahAhhahhahahahaaaaaaa........It was horrible!:lol:

they got so annoyed and insulted (specifically by me)...that they all went to pakmil, and created that Doe-eyed Soopurr wahabbi Londa forum...which got busted by the MI-6.....:lol:

Sino Unkal nay basically basic logic aur reasoning say un key Bh*** Lugga dee thee:lol:

pata naheen kiss manhoos planet say utter kar aatay hain yaar hamaray deen maskeen jhuggay...:lol:

Bhai jaan, thora control. Even though you're dissing some Mullahs that I love to diss, the forum doesn't allow such explicit terms at all...

Wait a while we get some Mullah or the other in passing every now and then.

Saladin

It's not that we don't know what's happening to islam around the world. We all are very well aware of it, we all are aware that islam is growing despite having a very negitve image given by the west. Muslims are waking up and are coming to the right way. And we all want that, but this does'nt mean that we go around the whole fourm talking about this and this only. Let's keep this in the thread it belongs and i romise you that we will have a great time. Because i for one am very interseted in what you post.

Back
Top Bottom