What's new

need info for son

dr rizwana

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
basically interested to know that is any department of engineering any left handed boy with half middle cut finger of right hand could be eligible to enter????

regards

please do elaborate a little, from what i can get.
1. he s left handed
2. middle finger half cut.
these 2 things cant stop him from getting into any engineering related field cuz most of the machines now days are CNC operated.

I would better suggest you sir to let him get through NUST engineering courses not through Commission courses.
I've given two initial medicals recently for the Air force, every time they check your fingers of hands and feet. Also inquired first time, that anyone among you have more or less or cut finger ? (+there are a lot more complications about knee knocking, flat feet, carrying angle too etc.........)

if he applies through NUST or PIEAS etc, he'll be having alot more chances to become an officer in engineering cores, or in the Strategic programs industries like PAEC,KRL,WAH ordnance FACTORIES, TAXILA INDUSTRIES !

Hope it helps.

please do elaborate a little, from what i can get.
1. he s left handed
2. middle finger half cut.
these 2 things cant stop him from getting into any engineering related field cuz most of the machines now days are CNC operated.
Thanks for your guidance and sorry for inconvenience for getting complete picture.
In childhood he got serious infection on his right hand finger due to electric shock so that has to cut down.. But he is left handed and perfectly fine with excellent percentages so far till FSC part II...

Though he can go to NUST, PIEAS... But he ia passionate to get into commissioned Eng...
Hope now you get some idea...

Thanking you in anticipation

There are certain types of gloves available these days which can help people with half cut fingers to work properly like normal people buy these gloves for your boy

Thanks for your guidance and sorry for inconvenience for getting complete picture.
In childhood he got serious infection on his right hand finger due to electric shock so that has to cut down.. But he is left handed and perfectly fine with excellent percentages so far till FSC part II...

Though he can go to NUST, PIEAS... But he ia passionate to get into commissioned Eng...
Hope now you get some idea...

Thanking you in anticipation
Thanks for details,
as per my info and discussion with an X engineering core personal if this is the only problem he have (medicaly speaking) than it will not stop him from joining the engineering core, he should try for PMA TCC. if selected PMA will send him to nust for engineering and basic millitary training after completion of engineering for 1 year in kakul.
hope for the best.

basically interested to know that is any department of engineering any left handed boy with half middle cut finger of right hand could be eligible to enter????

regards
Mechatronics....

Thanks for details,
as per my info and discussion with an X engineering core personal if this is the only problem he have (medicaly speaking) than it will not stop him from joining the engineering core, he should try for PMA TCC. if selected PMA will send him to nust for engineering and basic millitary training after completion of engineering for 1 year in kakul.
hope for the best.

thanks a lot for your detail reply and guidance.
best regards

Mechatronics....
thanks for guidance.

kind regards

Mechatronics....
AOA
Dr Rizwana here, my son passed the initials and from academic he has 91%, but as discuss for his one middlwe finger cut (middle finger of right hand is damaged due to electric shock when he is 3 years old) , he has been declared medically unfit. so can you please guide me that is there any solution??? or we should thought that he has been disqualified forever???

AOA
Dr Rizwana here, my son passed the initials and from academic he has 91%, but as discuss for his one middlwe finger cut (middle finger of right hand is damaged due to electric shock when he is 3 years old) , he has been declared medically unfit. so can you please guide me that is there any solution??? or we should thought that he has been disqualified forever???
Sorry to say he can't be enrolled in any kind of armed service either short or long....better you should talk him about engineering or any other field of his choice...try css

AOA
Military will not take him, disqualified forever. Go for CSS or CSP.

Thanks for details,
hope for the best.
TCC will not take any GC with the listed problem.

AOA
Walaikum Salam Ma`am!

I am really very sorry about all that has happened. There are candidates who are fit, intelligent and fall into the ideal category for armed forces, yet even they somehow fail tests or get NOT RECOMMENDED.

Nonetheless, the medical fitness counts. There is initial medical examination at selection centres and then when a candidate is RECOMMENDED by ISSB, he or she undergoes a detailed medical examination. For Army, it is the nearest CMH to the candidate, whereas in PAF, the candidate is sent to CMB (Central Medical Board) where they check minutely.

Your son has only been disqualified by the doctor at selection centre. So it is unclear to you whether it is a permanent disqualification or a temporary. Keeping in view the case at hand, the permanent disqualification is handed over by CMB/CMH, means at later stages. Still, candidates can challenge the CMB/CMH medical examination through Appeal Medical Board.

I have no idea if you can approach Recruitment Directorate to arrange an Appeal Medical Board where the case is re-looked at to confirm the examination/conclusions.

His forms would show TUF (temporarily unfit) or PUF (permanently unfit). Amputee cases are a clear PUF case so any medical appeal wouldn't be necessary. This physical disability would hamper training and job performance. This is in our military rules so any appeal won't be useful.
Walaikum Salam Ma`am!

I am really very sorry about all that has happened. There are candidates who are fit, intelligent and fall into the ideal category for armed forces, yet even they somehow fail tests or get NOT RECOMMENDED.

Nonetheless, the medical fitness counts. There is initial medical examination at selection centres and then when a candidate is RECOMMENDED by ISSB, he or she undergoes a detailed medical examination. For Army, it is the nearest CMH to the candidate, whereas in PAF, the candidate is sent to CMB (Central Medical Board) where they check minutely.

Your son has only been disqualified by the doctor at selection centre. So it is unclear to you whether it is a permanent disqualification or a temporary. Keeping in view the case at hand, the permanent disqualification is handed over by CMB/CMH, means at later stages. Still, candidates can challenge the CMB/CMH medical examination through Appeal Medical Board.

I have no idea if you can approach Recruitment Directorate to arrange an Appeal Medical Board where the case is re-looked at to confirm the examination/conclusions.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom