What's new

Scorpio_26

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Hey everyone, hope you all are doing fine.

I've been a silent reader of this forum for the past 5 years now. I am a CA student and currently live in Lahore but originally belong from Gilgit-Baltistan. As a kid, I always dreamt of one day becoming a part of PAF but due to some medical issues, I was unable to make it to the Airforce. I was always interested in History, Military, and Defense-related topics, and this forum has all i need to read.
My fav hobby is book reading. I enjoy long productive discussions and don't talk unless i have something useful to say. I enjoy reading @Indus Pakistan's replies and that long discussions between @PanzerKiel and @Joe Shearer are my fav. @El Sidd is my fav troller. I've been coming to this forum daily for the past 5 years so i know a lot of members.
I can speak Urdu, English, Shina(Native speaker), and a little bit Pashto.
This is all I can manage to write in my intro. I have been always bad at intros so ignore mine:P

Last edited:
I enjoy reading
Thank you for making a positive mention of me. My eclectic and sometimes extreme views don't always gel with members here.

I am 19 turning 20 on Oct, 6'2'', and weigh around 67kg.
We are mostly males and straight, so asides your age rest of the details are kind of not needed. Now if your female then by all means give us rest of the stats although at 6'2'' you must be one big Shina and liable to scare all of us here.

Thank you for making a positive mention of me. My eclectic and sometimes extreme views don't always gel with members here.

Thank you

We are mostly males and straight, so asides your age rest of the details are kind of not needed. Now if your female then by all means give us rest of the stats although at 6'2'' you must be one big Shina and liable to scare all of us here.

hahhahaha sorry about that I've edited it and if you meant shia then i am sunni and Shina is a language My cast is basically Yashkun, one of the two main tribes besides Shin.

6'2 female 👀 we can have some NBA kids.

I've been a silent reader of this forum for the past 5 years now. I am a CA student and currently live in Lahore but originally belong from Gilgit-Baltistan. As a kid, I always dreamt of one day becoming a part of PAF but due to some medical issues, I was unable to make it to the Airforce. I was always interested in History, Military, and Defense-related topics, and this forum has all i need to read.
My fav hobby is book reading. I enjoy long productive discussions and don't talk unless i have something useful to say. I enjoy reading @Indus Pakistan's replies and that long discussions between @PanzerKiel and @Joe Shearer are my fav. @El Sidd is my fav troller. I've been coming to this forum daily for the past 5 years so i know a lot of members.
This is all I can manage to write in my intro. I have been always bad at intros so ignore mine:P

Welcome to PDF I am guess I am not the only guy who joined for similar reasons back in 2018 with members like @Indus Pakistan and several others with their divergent views on everything part of reason I joined this place its good to see more members coming from areas outside the urban centers(Lahore,Karachi,Isb) or the diaspora mainly in the Gulf or the west who at times have pretty stale and same views on topics hope to interact and have fruitful discussions about Pakistan's place in the Modern world order

Welcome the forum.

Welcome. Enjoy the lively world of PDF.

Stay away from Jamahir.
ostadd naya shagird ..👀

Welcome aboard ..

6ft 2.

2 inch aur ooncha hota to Pulwana ki reki kar leta GB se.

Welcome to PDF I am guess I am not the only guy who joined for similar reasons back in 2018 with members like @Indus Pakistan and several others with their divergent views on everything part of reason I joined this place its good to see more members coming from areas outside the urban centers(Lahore,Karachi,Isb) or the diaspora mainly in the Gulf or the west who at times have pretty stale and same views on topics hope to interact and have fruitful discussions about Pakistan's place in the Modern world order

Thanks, one of the reasons of me joining the forum is that whenever GB is discussed I have seen that members who know nothing about our province make unusual claims specially Indians and some Pakistanis too, Except @WAJsal I haven't seen many GB members here.
Welcome. Enjoy the lively world of PDF.

Stay away from Jamahir.

6ft 2.

2 inch aur ooncha hota to Pulwana ki reki kar leta GB se.

I kinda liked him though.:P I like some of his leftist ideas.

Back
Top Bottom