What's new

One liners :)

"I do not agree that the dog in a manger has the final right to the manger even though he may have lain there for a very long time." - Winston Churchill in reference to the Arab inhabitants of Palestine link

I have no religion, and at times I wish all religions at the bottom of the sea. He is a weak ruler who needs religion to uphold his government; it is as if he would catch his people in a trap. My people are going to learn the principles of democracy, the dictates of truth and the teachings of science. Superstition must go. Let them worship as they will; every man can follow his own conscience, provided it does not interfere with sane reason or bid him against the liberty of his fellow-men. _________ Mustafa Kemal Atatürk

"Always beware of the person who is more willing to change his or her arguments than admit to a change of mind. " - Nadir Hassan

293765_363107410379297_229267033763336_1184771_1606763397_n.jpg

“We must yield neither to easy falsehoods nor to vengeance." - French President Nicholas Sarkozy link

“We must yield neither to easy falsehoods nor to vengeance." - French President Nicholas Sarkozy link

"When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity; when many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion."

"I hope that one day you will have the experience of doing something you do not understand for someone you love." -- Jonathan Safran Foer

Back
Top Bottom