What's new

One liners :)

"To accuse somebody of being an Indian agent is...a deliberate attempt to short-circuit all critical thinking and instead provoke a violent response." - Feisal H Naqvi

You are right nerd but what about attempts to make it a crime to deny holocaust..Isnt that an attempt to limit the basic right of free speech..

People are always teaching us democracy but the people who teach us democracy don't want to learn it themselves. Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin

"All the world saw him being killed, all bloodied. Is that democracy? And who did it? Drones, including American ones, delivered a strike on his motorcade. Then commandos, who were not supposed to be there, brought in so-called opposition and militants. And killed him without trial."

Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin On Muammar Gaddafi's Death.

My God! this forum is addictive, I go to work with closed eyes everyday... :lazy:

550103_273507752730618_116788045069257_640031_102550072_n.jpg

^ Modern day slavery, true Fact
But this same "slavery" made our lives easier I believe. We don't have to hunt or farm anymore, the law protects us etc. It's overall I think much better

"I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather. Not screaming in terror like his passengers" - Jim Harkins

lekin yaar Jim ka dada to zahar kha k mara tha...;)

"Perhaps between the two religions the difference is great only through the animosity of those who preach it." - French King Henry IV, 1593.

so it is christianity and judaism........can't do anything bcoz he has fixed quota to 2 only......;)

I always knew Islam is great............:yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom