What's new

Ordinary Pakistanis seem to love Indians. Do we love them back?

Love and Indians ? Never, never met any of my country men who would love Indians, Instead we can love Bengladeshi but never an Indian. So not even a chance.

But I personally know some Indians who love Pakistanis :omghaha:

Love and Indians ? Never, never met any of my country men who would love Indians, Instead we can love Bengladeshi but never an Indian. So not even a chance.
But weren't you guys one country 4 decades ago ?

But weren't you guys one country 4 decades ago ?

I was born in Pakistan and I am a Pakistani, going by your theory you must be Chinese or any other nation because at one point the current countries were something else.

I was born in Pakistan and I am a Pakistani, going by your theory you must be Chinese or any other nation because at one point the current countries were something else.
Well i'm taking about Pakistan & BD being one country and both being Muslim majority regions. And there is no reason for you to compare BD with India.. But we are born enemies.

She,either, must have made a fortune here(Bribes to write this article) or was naturally a pakistan sympathizer being indian muslim (muslim are not reliable).

what else could be reason to write so good about so bad people. i smell treason treason treason.

Pakistanis do go an extra mile in showing hospitality to the Indians. I clearly remember when Indian cricket team used to come to play in Pakistan, people would cheer for them; but when Pakistanis play in India, their grounds used to get reigned by deathly silence if a Pak player scores a boundary or takes an Indian wicket. This difference was actually very striking and whoever follows cricket closely would confirm this.

Although many Indians are dismissing the author as a 'leftist liberal', I believe every Indian should visit Pakistan, this will greatly tone down their hate.

brother come on,we have seen a lot of stone throwing etc etc in pakistan too.

We have similar culture and same people, I am not surprised Indians feel at home in Islamabad.

My mom was treated the same way years ago and a relative who is from Lucknow is also had the same. All now have pakistani passports. It is a flaw in Indian "democracy" that makes young girls want to leave and marry Pakistanis. Do they feel unwelcome or mistreated in Indian occupied parts. I partly say yes.

eh?

why couldn;t your mom marry an indian muslim?

There are so many in UP.

Well I think some should stay back and when Pakistan gives the signal:

Attack-cats-14749836-1600-1200.jpg

As a Lucknowi with both parents born in the said region we do not give up our land when we leave Lucknow. it is our collective muslim land. You should talk to the Nizam's remnants and nawab of Bhopal who also consider these regions either a part of Pakistan or whatever-but never a part of India.

they ll sell when they need money.

we conquer it i think u knw nothing abt history

goo n take some history classes it was muslim who conquer hindustan by power n thn it was indian got india by licking queens.....

bhai tum logon ko dilli se bhagaya,ab wapis gya arabia ki trf.

Back
Top Bottom