What's new

Ordinary Pakistanis seem to love Indians. Do we love them back?

What if the Indian government passes a law which is radically against Hinduism but in favor of India. Would you support India or Hinduism?
!
First of all Such law will not pass if its against Hinduism,They tried passing the Communal violence bill during UPA time, and you know how it ended for UPA.
Any Indian Government tries to pass a law which is radically against Hinduism will be brought down to it's knees.
If you don't serve the interests of 80% majority of this nation, then whose interests are you serving for?

As a Lucknowi with both parents born in the said region we do not give up our land when we leave Lucknow. it is our collective muslim land. You should talk to the Nizam's remnants and nawab of Bhopal who also consider these regions either a part of Pakistan or whatever-but never a part of India.

Says so a Pakistani sitting in Pakistan.I am from Hyderabad and it belongs to India and Telugu people.Period.

Last edited:
India does too little, it must do more.

Fix things? What's there to fix? India will continue to develop while your country descends into whatever it is to where you are headed. The gap and disparity will continue to widen.

I chuckled when I read this and had I cared more about you, I would have corrected you but I don't so I'd let you bask in your ignorance.

First of all Such law will not pass if its against Hinduism,They tried passing the Communal violence bill during UPA time, and you know how it ended for UPA.
Any Indian Government tries to pass a law which is radically against Hinduism will be brought down to it's knees.
If you don't serve the interests of 80% majority of this nation, then whose interests are you serving for?/QUOTE]

That's not what I asked. What if the law did pass. Where would you stand?

Why? What does Pakistan bring to the table? Apart from its demands that is.

The reality that we are next to you and what we do has a direct affect on you and vice versa.

I chuckled when I read this and had I cared more about you, I would have corrected you but I don't so I'd let you bask in your ignorance.

The reality that we are next to you and what we do has a direct affect on you and vice versa.
Didn't i say before anyone who tries to pass such laws will be brought down to their knees.It won't happen.That is political suicide.Will you risk pissing off 80% population ?

Is that supposed to be at attempt at wit? I'd rate it below average.

Who has to 'care' about some random poster on the net to respond? That's just silly. Pak is mostly insignificant to India in any meaningful time frame, yet I am here, as are many other Indian posters. I can't speak for them, however I'm here mostly to derive some cheap laughs, so I am glad to have been able to provide you something to chuckle at in return.

As for my supposed ignorance, well suppose I overestimated your ability to provide actual arguments, my mistake.

Last edited:

Mabs....Mabs......Mabs.... Et tu Brutus........so you hide behind the " I am not interested enough" ( because I don't have an argument).

I am crying into my handkerchief as I write this, I thought you were different, I thought we had a future together, I am so let down. Pak posters always hide behind statements like" go and research then you will understand", or " you are too stupid for me to respond to". Whenever you guys run out of an argument.

:cry::cry::cry:

Mabs....Mabs......Mabs.... Et tu Brutus........so you hide behind the " I am not interested enough" ( because I don't have an argument).

I am crying into my handkerchief as I write this, I thought you were different, I thought we had a future together, I am so let down. Pak posters always hide behind statements like" go and research then you will understand", or " you are too stupid for me to respond to". Whenever you guys run out of an argument.

:cry::cry::cry:

I'll just say this once. For me to respond, your statement's gotta have some kind of merit. I will not waste my time in responding to ridiculous claims of superiority. The worst mistake you can make is to underestimate your opponent and you guys tend to do that quite often.

Is that supposed to be at attempt at wit? I'd rate it below average.

Who has to 'care' about some random poster on the net to respond? That's just silly. Pak is mostly insignificant to India in any meaningful time frame, yet I am here, as are many other Indian posters. I can't speak for them, however I'm here mostly to derive some cheap laughs, so I am glad to have been able to provide you something to chuckle at in return.

As for my supposed ignorance, well suppose I overestimated your ability to provide actual arguments, my mistake.

Dear Nicky,

If Pakistan was as insignificant as you claim, Indians will not be the biggest group on this forum. Pls come out of this false sense of superiority for it is doing you more harm than good. Right now, you are enjoying sustained growth which Pakistan had for the most part after the partition. It's only recently that India's caught up, be humble.

The biggest issue for both our countries isn't economical but social. Our social ills are what's holding us back and the winner in this race will be the country which is able to overhaul its social fabric first and keep improving it. As of now, both of us are doing a pretty terrible job at it and should look within instead of boasting.

This article is a piece of BS.(even though the writers intention seems to be good).This article is nothing more than a self made article with little to no actual facts in it.
One thing i want to make clear is that NO common pakistani loves India as the writer claims.We as pakistanis have literally no reason to even make a poitive image of india in mind let alone love u.
And yes we are hospitable but this article has over exagerated our hospitality....

This article is a piece of BS.(even though the writers intention seems to be good).This article is nothing more than a self made article with little to no actual facts in it.
One thing i want to make clear is that NO common pakistani loves India as the writer claims.We as pakistanis have literally no reason to even make a poitive image of india in mind let alone love u.
And yes we are hospitable but this article has over exagerated our hospitality....

India and Indians are different thing, people in Pakistan love bollywood.

India is the status quo power, it is Pakistan that wishes to change it. Pakistan will have to either come to terms with the status quo or offer compelling reasons for India to look at it differently which it hasn't done.

Dear Nicky,

If Pakistan was as insignificant as you claim, Indians will not be the biggest group on this forum. Pls come out of this false sense of superiority for it is doing you more harm than good. Right now, you are enjoying sustained growth which Pakistan had for the most part after the partition. It's only recently that India's caught up, be humble.

The biggest issue for both our countries isn't economical but social. Our social ills are what's holding us back and the winner in this race will be the country which is able to overhaul its social fabric first and keep improving it. As of now, both of us are doing a pretty terrible job at it and should look within instead of boasting.

Please make up your mind whether you do care to rid me of my 'ignorance' or not. Then once you have made up your mind, depending on your decisions, we can get down to actual arguments or move on.

Back
Top Bottom