What's new

Osama Bin Laden raid revisted, the other perspectives, Pakistani locals in Abbottabad do not believe Osama bin Laden was in the city

Major facts he died at some point in time, helicopters came, something happened and that's it.

So the DNA-proven fresh brains on the wall was a mere something, not to mention the statements from the rest of his family that were interrogated by Pakistani authorities?

I wonder what happened to he’s wife and kids they found , has there been any news of them ?

So the DNA-proven fresh brains on the wall was a mere something, not to mention the statements from the rest of his family that were interrogated by Pakistani authorities?

The analysis of the DNA was done by whom? As for the statements from the family members as a result of 'integration' I thought you were slightly aloof from 'official Pakistani evidence'. :enjoy:

I don't personally care but the whole saga has more holes in it than Swiss cheese.

I wonder what happened to he’s wife and kids they found , has there been any news of them ?

If anyone is interested:

The analysis of the DNA was done by whom? As for the statements from the family members as a result of 'integration' I thought you were slightly aloof from 'official Pakistani evidence'. :enjoy:

I don't personally care but the whole saga has more holes in it than Swiss cheese.

Let me just say that the message was heard loud and clear by Pakistani authorities who matter by the evidence left for them.

Let me just say that the message was heard loud and clear by Pakistani authorities who matter by the evidence left for them.

Ok let's just say that. But how comes the CIA which had one of if not the greatest intelligence footprint in Pakistan were unable to 'find' him for so many years?

Ok let's just say that. But how comes the CIA which had one of if not the greatest intelligence footprint in Pakistan were unable to 'find' him for so many years?

The Murrikans are dumb, everybody knows that on PDF. What other reason could be possibly be, specially given that OBL had no help from Pakistan to hide, right? :D

The Murrikans are dumb, everybody knows that on PDF. What other reason could be possibly be, specially given that OBL had no help from Pakistan to hide, right? :D

I didn't question their intelligence, just how hard they actually tried to look.
Of course he had help from Pakistani elements, see where this is all going. :enjoy:

I didn't question their intelligence, just how hard they actually tried to look.
Of course he had help from Pakistani elements, see where this is all going. :enjoy:

Except that Pakistan does not want to be held responsible for where he was found. Obviously. :D

(Nevermind what they did to Dr. Afridi.)

Except that Pakistan does not want to be held responsible for where he was found. Obviously. :D

(Nevermind what they did to Dr. Afridi.)

Hey public image, fall guy, maybe Afridi overstepped the mark etc.
Well anyway history but it's hilarious to see the posts it conjures up from all perspectives.

Hey public image, fall guy, maybe Afridi overstepped the mark etc.
Well anyway history but it's hilarious to see the posts it conjures up from all perspectives.

Hilarious for some, yes, but seriously, the damage done to Pakistan, and exploited by its enemies, has been devastating, I can tell you, from the whole saga. The effects will continue for quite a while yet.

Hilarious for some, yes, but seriously, the damage done to Pakistan, and exploited by its enemies, has been devastating, I can tell you, from the whole saga. The effects will continue for quite a while yet.

True damage to Pakistan happened, but people have moved on. There are far too many grave issues facing nations now for this to even be remembered.
Regardless Pakistan's current rulers are doing a great job of damaging the nation themselves.

Osama Bin Laden raid revisted, the other perspectives, Pakistani locals in Abbottabad do not believe Osama bin Laden was in the city

View attachment 859815

Bashir Qureshi who was in Abbottabad at the time, said nobody Saw "Arabs" in the city.

Some suggested why would Pakistan hide a mass murderer?

Some also argued that Pakistanis would have gladly given up Osama Bin Laden for the bounty money on his head.

Or to see Osama Bin Laden tried in an international court of justice for murdering 3,000 people on 9/11.

Or... was the Osama Bin Laden another inside job.

@Clutch
@313ghazi
@waz
Very simple to verify by asking his 4 wives. No need to second guess it. Don't you think your establishment has done its job after the raid?

Back
Top Bottom