What's new

PAF CAS confirmed the SU-30MKI kill in addition to MiG-21 Bison - Alan Warnes

shahzudin was alone in F16 B or D??? When abhi none done all missles r recovered with war heads?? AMRAAM if won't hit won't explode what Dhona was showing is moter part of AMRAAM. It means it hit and exploded and Indians recovered from down plane. Who hit Mi17? Americans count is ok with F16s why they hide when they don't like Us? Grow up ask Dhona don't Beleive on shiv aror or other idiots they write what fed from dhona to hide embarrassment.

Tell us one thing where AMRAAM explode? Don't take dhona as Gita as well.

Again you are just another Pak poster skirting around available evidence. Explain the 2 parachutes from second stricken fighter near loc.

shahzudin was alone in F16 B or D??? When abhi none done all missles r recovered with war heads?? AMRAAM if won't hit won't explode what Dhona was showing is moter part of AMRAAM. It means it hit and exploded and Indians recovered from down plane. Who hit Mi17? Americans count is ok with F16s why they hide when they don't like Us? Grow up ask Dhona don't Beleive on shiv aror or other idiots they write what fed from dhona to hide embarrassment.

Tell us one thing where AMRAAM explode? Don't take dhona as Gita as well.
I will only say our officials have made official statements and stuck to them. No changes. Media I can't speak for.
A official statement is supposed to have some gravitas and verifiability behind it. Thats why it's called "official". If officials start giving off the cuff statements, then we just have Baghdad Bob.

Again you are just another Pak poster skirting around available evidence. Explain the 2 parachutes from second stricken fighter near loc.
We claimed ur jets u claim falcon correct? Now leave chai wala aside poor guy recovered. U claim F16D two seater but u claim Shahzudin only where is second pilot? Burden of proof is on ur shoulder not US.

We all agree 3 parachutes went down from stricken aircrafts on 27th based on eye witnesses and video footage. One was Abhi. The second 2 parachutes incident one has to be a Su30 or a 2 seater F16.
Wow you just summed it up very nicely... There were no 3 x parashoot first of all.. If you have any proof plz share so that then we all agree
My view, a F16B or D went down, most likely F16D. The Su30s were way too deep in Indian airspace evading or one taking an amraam (unverified).
Now again u made another assumption... If SU 30 were deep inside Indian air space which they were not as according to Indian sources mig21, su 30, and mirajs were scrambled, same way F 16 were not operating in the fwd attack line as actually jfs and miraj were on the front.. F 16 were providing cover to them..
I have real info what happened as actually I don't have any credible source to back it up as sme is not available in media...

I will only say our officials have made official statements and stuck to them. No changes. Media I can't speak for.
A official statement is supposed to have some gravitas and verifiability behind it. Thats why it's called "official". If officials start giving off the cuff statements, then we just have Baghdad Bob.
U just making bull now answer what I ask don't tell me official. Official u claim F16D now claim 1pilot where is second pilot? Baghdad Bob is what u Indiots were ranting and still ranting but no body believe on U and laugh on U keep embarrassing urself. Tell me second pilot name.

No Indiots tell Us where AMRAAM exploded?????

Has our official statement claimed which f16 was allegedly shot down ?
And I would advise you to watch your language.
U watch ur language ranting Indiots tell us where AMRAAM exploded u not answering.??? Our official position is we hitt ur SU30 ***

They did, confirmed via NCTR and RWR signature that went kaput ..we just haven’t released info.
Wait for next air forces monthly issue, it will be published

Great. Will wait for it. Any theory why did have not published it so far.

We claimed ur jets u claim falcon correct? Now leave chai wala aside poor guy recovered. U claim F16D two seater but u claim Shahzudin only where is second pilot? Burden of proof is on ur shoulder not US.

2 parachutes went down?? - yes that implies 2 pilots not one. I have never claimed Shahzudin or anybody else.

Yes burden to conclusively provide evidence rests with the adversary. But that should not stop us from asking questions.

Based on available info, 2 parachutes other than Abhi, a 2 seater fighter went down near loc - most likely a F16.

F-16 will be difficult to hide as US monitoring and alms system will notify of loss aircraft ;) LM would know event before anyone else
Plus US monitoring ;)
Any way I will leave it that

End of story move on as I said sooner later everyone would know

2 parachutes went down?? - yes that implies 2 pilots not one. I have never claimed Shahzudin or anybody else.

Yes burden to conclusively provide evidence rests with the adversary. But that should not stop us from asking questions.

Based on available info, 2 parachutes other than Abhi, a 2 seater fighter went down near loc - most likely a F16.
We claim it was ur Su 30 that where dhona Got AMRAAM.

F-16 will be difficult to hide as US monitoring and alms system will notify of loss aircraft ;) LM would know event before anyone else
Plus US monitoring ;)

Ranting Indiots will keep ranting and whole world will keep laughing on them.

Plus US monitoring ;)

Do you believe LM would rather keep the loss of F16 (if true) under wraps for any reasons ;);););) (F21 for India) ;);););)

Stop being naive.

There are few intangibles that we must consider before jumping to any conclusion. As the perceptions do matter...
1. Remember the night., IAF violated Pakistani air space, there was jubilation all over India specially the Indian media. Their tone was arrogant and their body language was just like they have conquered Mars
2. Then the next day came, we all know what PAF did, now here are few intangible facts that India lost another of their frontline fighter, may be it was miraj or su30
3. If an F 16 would have been lost, Indians would not have been on the backfoot irrespective they lost Mig. It would have been their bigger achievment than the Balakot strike,
4. In today's world u can't hide an F 16 wreckage. By now it would have been surfaced through any channel as Pakistan armed forces have no shortage of enemies with in our own country
5. USA would have leaked the info through any other means regarding F 16 being shot down, although it is 50% possible
6. Observe Indian media and Modi body language on that day
7. Listen Modi saying if we would have rafael
8. Analyze coverage of international media, if there would have been an iota of chance that F 16 was shot down then international media is not very friendly to Pakistan
9. Observe body language of Indian military representatives during press conference. It sums up all, moral doesn't fade away if you have lost a soviet Era mig against the front line fighter of your enemy
10. Indian propaganda machine is a much lethat, bigger and smarter, it's not difficult for them to get clue of downing of Pakistani jet
11. If you can have the video of Indian jet wreckage from IOK, then they can also get the same from AJK of F16
So these are few of many aspects which any sane person can understand the real outcome events, any body is welcome to counter these aspects with his own solid logic

Tell us one thing where AMRAAM explode? Don't take dhona as Gita as well
.why Modi was saying ager Rafale hota to natija Kuch aur hota? When Mig 21 shooting falcon? Go ask ur Govt where AMRAAM exploded it was motor part they recovered from downed jet. Answer
There is no such serving officer in No 19 squadron it was not even involved in this whole operation it is based at Bholari in south near Karachi and it was not involved. SU-30MKI was downed end of story F-16s never came close to the battle theatre they engaged miles away through BVR with AMRAAM I believe SUKHOI was hit by two missiles at least as it was trying flee towards IOK and pilots drifted with wind towards Pakistani side. Two pilots or one IAF was beaten up pretty bad that day.

Last edited:
There are few intangibles that we must consider before jumping to any conclusion. As the perceptions do matter...
1. Remember the night., IAF violated Pakistani air space, there was jubilation all over India specially the Indian media. Their tone was arrogant and their body language was just like they have conquered Mars
2. Then the next day came, we all know what PAF did, now here are few intangible facts that India lost another of their frontline fighter, may be it was miraj or su30
3. If an F 16 would have been lost, Indians would not have been on the backfoot irrespective they lost Mig. It would have been their bigger achievment than the Balakot strike,
4. In today's world u can't hide an F 16 wreckage. By now it would have been surfaced through any channel as Pakistan armed forces have no shortage of enemies with in our own country
5. USA would have leaked the info through any other means regarding F 16 being shot down, although it is 50% possible
6. Observe Indian media and Modi body language on that day
7. Listen Modi saying if we would have rafael
8. Analyze coverage of international media, if there would have been an iota of chance that F 16 was shot down then international media is not very friendly to Pakistan
9. Observe body language of Indian military representatives during press conference. It sums up all, moral doesn't fade away if you have lost a soviet Era mig against the front line fighter of your enemy
10. Indian propaganda machine is a much lethat, bigger and smarter, it's not difficult for them to get clue of downing of Pakistani jet
11. If you can have the video of Indian jet wreckage from IOK, then they can also get the same from AJK of F16
So these are few of many aspects which any sane person can understand the real outcome events, any body is welcome to counter these aspects with his own solid logic

1. Agreed. India crossed a red line.

2. Disagree - There is no proof of India losing a frontline aircraft. Chacha Ghafoor has not shared any convincing fact.

3. Immediately after Balakot strikes, Sushma wanted situation deescalated. Yes in India parliament still has control over armed forces. (Sidenotes: 1. Balakot is the news. IAF might repeat this in future unless Pak puts its house in order. 2. IAF was caught with its pants down on 27th. This IAF hopefully has learnt the lessons)

4. If you think hiding a f16 is difficult, how do you hide a big a$$ed su30 from a hostile local populace?

5. Doubtful with F21 sales and jobs on the line.

6. What body language do you expect? I believe he did threaten with a Brahmos strike.

7. Rafale is a hot political potato in India during elections. That was for home audience and opposition parties. No one in opposition is bringing the Rafale subject again. Points to Modi on this actually. IAF will get its wish list.

8. Which international media says su30 also went down?

9. Indian armed forces were most definitely restrained by the political bosses. I will be pi$$ed off too if my hands are tied and cannot hit back.

10. Indians agreed Pak did a better propaganda job.

11. No you can better control what gets out of AJK than this side of the border - local hostile populace.

I will add another one:
12. PAF had the element of surprise on 27th. They seem to be executing one of their pre rehearsed tactics. AMRAAM is lethal with hit probability of 77% before 27th. If true that they launched at least 5 amraams and got only one confirmed kill to show, then PAF were fairly incompetent in BVR tactics. There is lessons to be learned and tactics updated by PAF on BVR front.

There is no such serving officer in No 19 squadron it was not even involved in this whole operation it is based at Bholari in south near Karachi and it was not involved. SU-30MKI was downed end of story F-16s never came close to the battle theatre they engaged miles away through BVR with AMRAAM I believe SUKHOI was hit by two missiles at least as it was trying flee towards IOK and pilots drifted with wind towards Pakistani side. Two pilots or one IAF was beaten up pretty bad that day.
I know that I was just kidding them they used to call shahzadudin. Most analyst Beleive I Am talking about western these two were Mig21 droug chutes on ground ppl thought they were pilots.

Back
Top Bottom